Wow, what an utter disappointment

Wow, what an utter disappointment.

Attached: 1433876510-81p-o2cddll-sl1437-.jpg (480x480, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_cz9AZ1mPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brain dead bait

at least explain why

Motion picture soundtrack is one of the best songs of all time, shame the rest is so boring .
First and second track are good.

Are you ear blind or something?

It's a dumb album. Just listen to Aphex Twin and forget about these middle class whiny hipsters.

Touchy Radiodread fans detected

i dont even care that much about the band i just want to know why OP doesn't like them

how to disappear completely and motion picture soundtrack are two of the greatest depression songs of all time

inb4 elverum and sun kil moon

smashed my copy of kid a the other day cheers brother i hope you all do the same soon

>disappointment
the joke's on you, you actually expected something from it.

all I can say is it grows on you. I was extremely underwhelmed the first (and subsequent 5 or so) listens.

YESTERDAY

ive yet to see a radiohead fan explain what exactly is so good about this other than

>dude it was ahead of its time! its just perfect!

which tells me absolutely nothing. it insists like it should be "the best album ever" so they convince themselves it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_cz9AZ1mPs
I know you won't watch it, but for anyone interested on the album...

>so entirely unable to vocalize what makes this album good he has to link a 30 minute youtube video to do the work.
nice man

its no where near my fav album, but opening track is cool, idioteque makes me wanna dance, in limbo and morning bell are all nice. and ofc how to disappear and mps are godly

Yup, I'm bad at explaining

Can you tell me why your favorite album is your favorite?

Don't be mean

I just wish that the whole album was like Everything In It's Right Place.

i grew up listening to this album, but its not really as exciting if you aren't that into Radiohead.
still i really like it personally + Paul Lansky is sampled on it so thats knda neat

Attached: FB_IMG_1481623017296.jpg (300x289, 8K)

I remember thinking it was amazing at first, but after expanding my music tastes, I realized it was just baby's first experimental/electronic rock album. I will concede and say that How to Disappear and MPS are both great.

What albums do you think are better?

Unironically, OK Computer. It is of a much better quality even if it is even more normie teir. I don't dislike Kid A, or the people who love it, I feel mixed on it.

I like its production and songwriting, though I don't like its cohesion as an album. Every song has something really catchy, memorable, or enjoyable about it despite its bleak lyricism. The breakdown on Optimistic, and the keyboard riffs on Morning Bell and Kid A are good examples of this. Aside from Treefingers, there aren't any forgettable moments. I never had any problems with the genre-blending of each song, and I think applying elements of other genres to Radiohead's traditionally alt-rock oriented songwriting was an excellent decision that helped to expand their sound while keeping root in a primarily guitar-based sound. The only other problem I have with Kid A is the sequencing. I don't think Treefingers going into Optimistic or TNA going into HTDC are good transitions at all. I found out later that Kid A/Amnesiac was originally meant to be a double album and it shows; Amnesiac came from the same sessions and it is sequenced so much better. I got so annoyed by it that I just made my own track list for both albums based on notes taken during the sessions. Overall, it could have been better than it is, but it's still a good experimental rock album.