Income of $173,000

>income of $173,000
>virtue signalling about muh corporation boogeyman
ironic

Attached: 1530236933719.jpg (631x714, 85K)

fantano is so hypocritical

t. underage

Attached: 1553101559080.png (1742x1192, 2.2M)

not this shit again

Anthony being a piece of shit and a talentless hack doesn't change the fact that you are literally subhuman levels of retarded for not being able to tell the difference between gross income and net worth.

i bet you googled this before you replied to the thread. poser faggot

have sex

LOL why the fuck is Metokur in there?

He is the living embodiment of shit posting. I wouldn't call hum an intellectual e celeb

No, I'm just someone who actually has an IQ higher than his shoe size and isn't violating global rule #2.

The rich love to hate the rich

keep bumping this thread mr high iq

That hit piece really made him insufferable.

He got all bent outta shape after that hit piece that he doubled down and released his inner far left

it was never "inner". he was never a leftist. he always aligned himself with sargon freedom of speech types. but he foresaw them getting cast into the alt-right bubble so he distanced himself and started shitting on them to protect his income. he has a wife and kid and youtube is his only income. it's all an act to keep food on the table.

>net worth is the same as income
I bet everyone in this thread has a higher net worth

>net worth
>income

Attached: 1541817029638.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

>doesnt know what net worth and income arent the same
holy shit how do you go through life being this retarded

$173,000 net worth... so he owns a piece of shit house somewhere with $3,000 in the bank?

>makes thread where he confuses net worth with monthly salary
>gets laughed at for being a retard
>creates a new thread to correct it
>calls his net wort "income"
imagine being this amazingly retarded. jesus christ
you really need to google what net worth is

>net worth
>income

Sometimes I think that threads like these can only be legitimate bait.
Then I remember that stupidity knows no bound, and that OP is a
faggot.

$173000 net worth is piss money. Anybody who owns a small
suburban house is worth at least this, as this is the value of a typical
house.

My landlord has a net worth of 1.something million dollars because he owns
an apartment building. He isn't rich at all, but when he will retire and
sell the building, that will make a decent pension.

The most dumbass take of the day, ladies and gentleman!

Attached: DYK7mdcVoAIIjb5.jpg (834x497, 74K)

holy shit, what a fucking moron

Attached: 1509890264668.jpg (702x692, 70K)

i bet the average iq of all of you is around 65

You’re confusing net worth and gross income. However, I find it fucking hilarious that Anthony dislikes our current capitalist system in that he’s literally able to make a living off of sharing fucking music opinions. Without a free market jobs like his wouldn’t exist.

I mean, he's not completely wrong. A lot of them do the "hello fellow poor people" shtick, particularly if their wealth is based on public support, like entertainers. Or if they finance politicians and a bigger government would result in more influence for them personally.

And that is why Anthony gets ratio'd on twitter anytime he tries to shit on capitalism and get triggered when rich people do stupid mundane things with their money

It makes me think that he's jealous at these people because the best "job" he can get is to sit his fat ass in front of a camera and give terrible opinions.

Don't get all mad because you're a poorfag. Anybody's net worth would much higher than their income. Even for income, $173,000 is not that much.

your first thread was embarrassing, this second thread is just sad.

you made a thread where you incorrectly assumed what "net worth" was, you were corrected and had time to actually look it up. yet you created this thread showing that you STILL don't understand what net worth is.

Attached: 5CB112C9-35F9-4D4E-AF8F-712ACC5214A8.png (1600x997, 466K)

seriously though, how does "rich people going to prison" necessarily mean somebody "dislikes our current capitalist system"?

Karl "Communism" Marx: Capitalists are just serving capital and are not responsible for the conditions that created them.
Leftists: WOW DAE HATE RICH PPL AND THE ELITES

>Metokur
>E;R
>Rebel Taxi
>YMS
>"pseudointellectuals"

???

>second
mate ive made 7 of these threads since monday

lmao metokur is a smug tryhrad drama retard and the most fitting person on that shitty bait image

bruh........

I agree with the you but Anthony sounds like a fucking kunckedragger when he things rich people should go to prison just because they are rich

I'm trying really hard, but I can't picture anyone I've ever met who could be nearly as fucking stupid as you are.
I've met plenty of legitimate retards who would have a similar thought process to you but, unlike them, you're actually capable of constructing most of a sentence, which makes your stupidity all the more amazing.
To be so wrong, twice, and still accuse others of being stupid is fucking baffling.

Attached: at_least_hitler.png (809x436, 531K)

>Capitalists are just serving capital and are not responsible for the conditions that created them.
They are responsible for their actions like everybody else. What Marxists have been saying is not fatalism, it's an awareness of actual conditions of class, which doesn't whitewash anyone in any way. It only means that history is always tragic and catastrophic, and you shouldn't see capitalists as the absolute evil, nonetheless they are a significant relative evil.

>To prevent possible misunderstanding, a word. I paint the capitalist and the landlord in no sense couleur de rose [i.e., seen through rose-tinted glasses]. But here individuals are dealt with only in so far as they are the personifications of economic categories, embodiments of particular class-relations and class-interests. My standpoint, from which the evolution of the economic formation of society is viewed as a process of natural history, can less than any other make the individual responsible for relations whose creature he socially remains, however much he may subjectively raise himself above them.

>twice
you fucking retarded faggot this is the 7th thread. if you're going to libel me as an idiot to make yourself look smart ,then at least get the basic facts straight

>you fool, i'm a master troll!!!

Attached: 10.png (316x314, 183K)