Is he the most influential of the century so far?

I don't know a single person who doesn't say 'based' now. Some of them don't even know the origin of the word. Also, the current rap landscape seems to be shaped almost entirely around his effortlessly raw, DIY 'trap' aesthetic.

Attached: download (2).jpg (272x185, 7K)

Attached: 1551247052434.jpg (125x125, 9K)

he is not based, you are a retard
go shill your pet somewhere else

this was funny the first time retard.

what the fuck did you just fucking say? he created based you mong.

Attached: 49583726525.jpg (700x608, 63K)

grow the fuck up kid

Are you fucking retarded
This guy was the first to use based like that to begin with

If you don't know who Lil B is, I'm guessing you're underage, honestly.

>I'm guessing you're underage, honestly.
welp, you are confirmed for knowing fucking nothing

Shut up bobby

the absolute STATE of this user

ive never heard anyone say based outside of here

#Based is all about being yourself and not caring what anybody else thinks. If you followed Lil B The BasedGod on twitter you'd know he's actually a very deep person who constantly talks about being yourself and staying positive. People like myself know what he's doing. He could have easily follow the other thousands of rappers that try to sound like lil Wayne but he didn't.

yeah, just imagine calling you out for being retarded eh

ellen degeneres

Not even the user you originally replied to but if you unironically don't know who lil b is you're a fucking newfag

Are you baiting or just 12 years old? If you think his twitter is deep you need to graduate middle school

If this post angered you, then you need to work on spotting obvious bait and lurk more

big difference between dont know who he is and thinking he is a useless idiot
work on your reading comprehension dipshits

You just don't fukcing get it. When lil b posts a seemingly meaningless status like "whats better being called a lovebug or a honeybug?" you think it means nothing but he's expressing himself in a way that we are conditioned not to anymore, lil b encourages you to keep in touch with the childish, expressive, curious side of yourself in order to nurture more pure creativity and positivity in the world around you. You dont need drugs to reach this state of nirvana either, you just need to live a Based life.

Attached: BflxNlLCUAAZGqa.jpg (599x418, 23K)

Do people actually say based irl?

zoomers do. OP is a fucking child clearly

>that backpeddling
seethe harder mongoloid

thank you for proving my point by thinking encouraging creativity is a deep concept. go back to twitter

>hurr i didnt read, i just yapped.

Naw the most influential is Lil Bs daddy Soulja Boy Tell Em. Aka the absolute madlad who mislabeled every song on file-sharing services so that it would rickroll you into Crank Dat.

SEETHING

yes kid... so angry... hardly contain it

Attached: mr furious.gif (360x224, 790K)

read it in his voice

>>>/reddit/

fuck you bobby

I've never heard a single person say "based" irl and I would be disgusted if someone did. What the fuck kind of people do you talk to?

yeah but whats with all the feet huh user