Opinion on ween?

opinion on ween?

>best album in pic related

Attached: Ween-ThePod.jpg (320x311, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yAlZMDbx7KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worst album in Pic related. Quebec is best.

I've tried listening to Pod and Mollusk and they never clicked. Seems weird just for the sake of being weird, I'd rather listen to Cardiacs.

>the mollusk

lmao

Try listening to La Cucaracha, Quebec, or White pepper

pleb status: filtered

Shit taste, baka

>pod is worst
>quebec is best
You obviously don’t understand why, but there is a reason why you guys aren’t considered real Ween fans.

All of you are wrong, their best album is The Crucial Squeegie Lip.

It’s neat for what stage of the band it represents, and it’s very clear that even at that age they were geniuses ( mostly Gene), but you know that isn’t their best work.

i unironically think ween is the greatest band of all time.
your opinion is shit. the worst album is without a doubt la cucaracha and even that isnt bad.

pollo asado is the best song they have ever made

The question is are they going to tour this year or not

>The Mollusk
>Quebec
>White Pepper
top 3

I listened to the pod a lot at night while my girlfriend was sleeping and I was working on my bachelor thesis.
That album has always stayed in that comfy asthetic for me.

Pork Roll, Egg and cheese was the first song I learned on guitar.

I love ween. Would love to see them live some time. Hope they come back to europe one day.

what a waste of dubs

>europe
They seem to have only stayed in the domestic U.S. in the last few years but for your sake I hope they do as well because they are amazing live.

I spent about half a year where I listened to nothing but unreleased Ween demos.

They were in germany around the time the mollusk came out.
Even did a one hour special on german music tv Viva:
youtu.be/yAlZMDbx7KE

dubs of truth

Fuck right off

Attached: 1517545407163.png (4096x2399, 2.01M)

based

idk, as much as I've tried I can't seem to get into The Pod that much, I'm just not that big of a fan of the voice filters on it. It's still by no means a bad album or anything, it's just in the latter half of my Ween list. GWS and Pure Guava are both amazing though

all of their albums are great. Early weenfags are a little overzealous sometimes. Quebec is a masterpiece and I’m glad I have a diverse discography to enjoy.

this

I flip flop between the first 3 albums, the mollusk and chocolate and cheese as my favorite ween albums, although nothing ween has put out has been bad imo. GWS has some absolute beauts on it but also some eh songs. The pod, do I even have to explain? it's one of the few perfect albums. As is pure guava. The mollusk is phenomenal and it's the one I recommend to people who haven't heard ween, either that or chocolate and cheese. Both are solid albums. Quebec is good and I can see why it's some peoples favorite, but most of it lacks that feel from the first several albums. La cucaracha would be great if it was another bands album, but comparing it to the rest of ween it is lackluster. 12 gccg is entertaining once or twice but I don't listen to it regularly. All the tapes pre GWS are great and I appreciate them but they aren't something I listen to regularly, you have to be in a certain mood for that level of brown.

Almost every one of their albums has been my favourite at some point, I can't hope to pick just one when even their b sides, demos and bootlegs contain so many gems.

Underage soi drinker

I don't understand how people think the pod is better than pure guava, almost every song on PG is a classic

agreed though it ends sorta weak, poop ship destroyer just isnt a fitting ending imo

I am the stallion, mang! the motherfuckin stallion, mang!

anyone know why they stopped? WAS mods delete any post asking about it all I know is mickeys wife ranted about gener on twitter then deleted her account

Attached: eltm14kz6kz11.jpg (256x256, 8K)

rumor is deaner is getting a divorce and entering rehab. who knows