Bootsy Spankins

Man this dude was really the talent on cinemassacre...

Is it true that Mike fired him because he slept with his gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=JNjq2IE2ixo

Attached: big_1409269312_1382464816_image.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacre/comments/b322mv/mike_here_please_read/
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY
youtube.com/watch?v=tz_tQ2qf_to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mike actually addressed this "theory" the other day
old.reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacre/comments/b322mv/mike_here_please_read/

diff user..
oh dang. Im sure Mike could have tried harder to get along with Bootsy

well since I like Bootsy and passionly hate Mike I'm taking Bootsy's side 100% here

Bootsy got fired because he was a cringey anti-Trump faggot

bootsy responds

Attached: eaafgqa1u6n21.png (1080x1920, 297K)

>anti-Trump
really? well, he made great music and was non-cringey to watch. Mike is just an asshole and I get cancer watching him or listening to him.

Please tell me why James can't ditch Mike. He's clearly way more trouble than he's worth.

I like James and his work, but he is way too beta to fire anyone.

He should get into his AVGN persona to fire him.
AVGN is alpha as fuck.

this is my fav bootsy spankins song after "donut disaster"

youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY

Attached: 378734301ed2d61a927b252a18e7db8c0056d382_hq.jpg (500x496, 27K)

wow when I see what quality Bootsy is able to put out it's no wonder he didn't get along with Mike who hasn't done anything worth watching in his entire career.

Bootsy said this in May 2017, just before this single came out
>The two songs that I’m releasing were written for a larger album that I plan on recording called One Nation Under Medication. Right now, I’m trying to save up money to move forward with it. Recording can be very expensive, especially when the songs are intended to be fully arranged. But that’s the plan for now.
It's been two years. We're never getting One Nation Under Medication, are we?

they were removed from spotify recently, so it may be coming.

I think Mike takes up a lot of the busywork.
Also don't they practically live next door to each other?
Hard to ditch someone then, especially if you are a bit of a pushover like James.

Mike is a psycho.
He was caught shitposting and spamming on /vr/ some years back when this shit happened.

What? I don't really see like any of them would post here at all

Mike is on the internet like 24/7, he's the opposite of James, who rarely ever uses the internet other than to look for information when making his videos.
Mike was always in touch with the internet, I mean, he even manages the Cinemassacre subplebbit, if that tells you something. He also always responds Youtube comments.
What makes you think he wouldn't browse Yea Forums?

damn he's actually pretty good

Plus he posted pictures of his penis when people were meme-ing about him having a big piece.

He's a real wackjob.

Bootsy is a dumb manlet.
Mike is Cinemassacre, and is the only reason Bootsy was ever on the channel in the first place.

Oh, you wanna know about that?
That wasn't his own dick pic. He just wanted people to believe he has a big dick (and somewhat succeeded, although only homos really cared).
He actually just copied an old AVGN meme on Yea Forums, a photoshop of the Nerd sitting on a toilet with his big dick out. The joke was that AVGN (the character) had a big penis, like retarded guys usually do.
Mike saw that meme and made his own, as always, since he's eternally jealous of James.
Another fun fact: despite Mike's best efforts, he gets 0 attention from females at cons, James is the only one geting attention from female fans.

Attached: avgnmagfest1.jpg (600x450, 192K)

Lemme guess, r/CinemassacreTruth faggot, eh? still triggered over Loco Bandito (theme by Bootsy)

sup Mike

Mike has a girlfriend. Why do you guys project your own insecurities onto ecelebs like this? Its not healthy

No, I don't browse reddit.
I just was there when Mike spammed /vr/ when people were discussing the whole Bootsy scandal.
He was also shilling his own videos for a while, he stopped after that.

Sup r/CinemassacreTruth bro!
Hey, why aren't you on your epic subreddit? Also, does it get tiring obsessing over ecelebs like a sperg?

>Mike has a girlfriend
Yeah, an e-celeb whore who is just using him.
Something funny though, Joe from Game Sack was also trying to fuck that Erin girl, but Mike ended up fucking her first. Joe then unsuscribed from Erin's channel, lol.
Mike and Joe don't get along with each other.

Nice try, but nah, I think you do go there.
What's your endgoal?
>James will see I am his true BFF!! Fuck Mike he doesn't deserve this!!

Read: Anyway, why do you care to defend Mike this much? Oh wait, hi Mike.

Whatever you want to believe, I guess.
You're giving me shit for shitting on Mike, but why are you defending h.... oh wait, hi Mike, you got me again.

It's sad. Mike seems extremely childish, and so I believe it was Mike's fault. Too bad. Bootsy was great.

Mike's been James' best friend since college, and he's the one who created the idea for the nerd, and pushed James to make videos with it. James is just the soul, he can't do anything without Mike and Ryan telling him what to do.

I always liked this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz_tQ2qf_to

Mike used to create accounts on forums using the name "Elvis8Atari" and shit talk other video game reviewers and talk about how none of them are as funny as James.

No, he actually did post a picture of his penis after that, hanging over a table with a measuring tape next to it.
Look it up if you have to.

Times when recasting ruined the show

Attached: a mike and ryan christmas.png (653x485, 796K)

I haven't watched any Cinemassacre shit in the past 5 years but I've seen enough of Mike interacting with others and sperging out on live stream to know that it's his fault.

I want a movie based on their friendship.

Attached: mike and bootsy kids.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Try rainman.

Attached: Bootsy purge.jpg (1024x408, 81K)

I fucking love this picture. It's my favorite thing to come of this whole Bootsy/Mike mess.

he looked already very punchable as a kid

Yeah. That's another guy's dick.

No it isn't, Mike. It's your penis and everyone knows it.

this guy was great

>implying Mike doesn't love the fact people believe he has a big penis.
He's as childish as manchildren come. He just got EXTREMELY lucky he befriended James, otherwise he'd be a loser flipping burgers.