Her image is so disturbing

I remember when Britney Spears was huge, she was sexy but never just crawling on all four with her ass in the air constantly. How is she comfortable doing this?

Attached: FB16A760-4085-40F0-82BE-31B4345E91F9.jpg (962x641, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMP91i_O2Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's a literal succubus

I would lick her tight asshole all day long, it would never get boring

The ponytail is weird too. Is she like some kind of horse person? I get an I Dream of Genie / My Little Pony vibe

ponytail is optimal when sucking dick

Are you a "cool wine aunt" that doesn't remember Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" music video?

Xtians rise up

Yeah I mean I get that guys think she is hot...and that sells. So it’s working for her. She just seems a few crawls away from a breakdown sometimes

It’s like a bratz doll.

I don’t drink, but yes I do remember that video. That was probably racier than what Britney did, actually...

Xtina never looked 14 - she at least looked legal crawling around.

Ariana doesn't look 14 either.

she both acts and looks like what I as a white northern european know as african-american, but I also know she isn't one
this to me is more confusing than her sexuality

she does

based lick her asshole poster

16 years old max.

her public image has always been as young as possible. If you look too closely at her face you can tell otherwise, but she's sold as a child

Yeah it’s like ultra-Lolita and I don’t know how people aren’t creeped out by it.

She looks exactly how the people in Hollywood want her to look. They want her tanned when she's performing/selling her music to the youth.

When she's selling to the Vanity Fair/Time readers, she's much less tan.

It's showbiz.

Attached: ariana_grande_vanity_fair.jpg (2560x1658, 703K)

youtu.be/cMP91i_O2Ik

If you put this side by side with the top pic I would never guess that it's the same person, holy shit.

that's actually emma roberts

Amazing what tanning and darker hair can do.

Attached: arianasongassociation.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

She have a 14 year old's body

Trying to look black for extra diversity points?

She's engaged in unspeakable sex acts with hundreds of execs and goons, and every day gets so inebriated she vomits and pisses herself before her handlers clean her up and give her more drugs.
When you realize this is the lifestyle of every, yes every, pop star, your waifuism will cease.
They're no longer human beings, and I don't mean that in a fedora way. Every facet of their personalities and actions are planned by the industry for their profit.

Erm...OK

Reminder that she is the whore of babylon and the Manchester bombing was a blood sacrifice to Moloch

these only turn me on harder

Attached: your-resistance-only-makes-my-penis-harder.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Attached: 1492545034398.png (386x464, 173K)

Based Moloch poster

didnt britney spears make a whole video saying shes not that innocent dressed as an underaged girl in a high school uniform

that being said, britney spears could have at least passed for like 16 in that video. ariana honestly looks 13 sometimes its fucked

yeah because youre a degenerate sucker for whats popular at any given time. your life probably sucks lol.

Britney Spears was 16 when that music video was filmed.

>i am disturbed by attractive females
what the fuck is wrong with you faggots even /fit/ isnt this gay

Attached: fab7585d-5e1f-40e9-83c3-a69a7f0dd177.jpg (1000x600, 308K)

seriously? what the fuck america

It was a different time when people weren't triggered by everything.

its not like there arent already 500 million attractive females. you only want this one cuz shes marketed to your dumbass. fuckin fall for the jewish tricks every time you dumb piece of shit

this.
what is supposed to be wrong with Ariana Grande?

you sound like a woman

Areola Venti is just a Mariah Carrey plagirist with a shitty ponytail that makes her head look weird.

shes marketed towards me what the fuck are you talking about nigger? so she's literally designed to be hot to me? shit sounds good to be man. i dont consume pop, but she's hot and i dont know what i should be afraid or whatever the fuck this gay thread is

she was actually like 20 when that video dropped

If that person is talking about the Baby One More time school girl video that was filmed in the fall of 1998, when Britney was 16.

The Oops video would be filmed when she was 18.

t. jamal

youre a weirdo if you think ariana grandes hot desu. she literally looks like a child.

shes actually pretty hot without the makeup and ponytail and child clothes though. check out her vogue cover

im not complaining

the mariah carey thing is unironically the main reason i like her. also she was annoying but endearing in that nick show and i'm happy to see her career take off. it's a little weird sometimes though, like how miley cyrus transitioned from hannah montana image to who she is now, except grande kept part of her childish image and just layered sex appeal on top.

Lot of weirdos then in this world, because lots of people find her hot even in her performing attire.

However, I will say I do like when she does take off the pony tail.

Attached: -Vdt8ahXj0GLvLOUmMWpMMPaEX_3N40K2dN33BkPtPE.jpg (2316x3000, 960K)

My dick got hard reading this.

day of the rope, first to go etc.

Go back to your discord, tranny scum.

She looks like every girl I went to middle school with

t. nigger

I'm white.

Truth in this post.
Also Ariana Grande has definitely gone under MK Ultra brainwashing

stfu transbian

>le metoo movement

She's 26 now so she's starting to lose that jailbait look.

>tight

She still looks years younger than she actually is. Good problem to have in the entertainment industry.

Attached: grande4.jpg (550x994, 83K)

And that's why I care more about Ariana

Isn't it great that little 9 year old girls idolize her?

Attached: ariana grande.jpg (650x430, 80K)

But I mean, seriously. Taylor Swift also started to look more like a woman and less like a kid by 25.

Nah like the other user said it's all a matter of makeup and clothing. In the Vogue shoot, she's made up to look more mature.

Fantastic!

Attached: 10933913_802232906490648_3803275979786653180_n.jpg (720x479, 66K)

>OP never heard of Madonna
this Vietnamese dildo-shaped kite-lovers forum if for educated adults