Anybody have any leakage yet? I sound thirsty, but I really wanna hear this album before I see him in a week...

Anybody have any leakage yet? I sound thirsty, but I really wanna hear this album before I see him in a week, and end up purchasing it at the show...

Attached: cows.jpg (640x640, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!X190AQoK!WvGrYwjN2I82ROVG8nzi_VQgK7dLg6fL1IgJwJKyNcs
mega.nz/#F!K80A3IgQ!m0m0vmgmXeIDA31HW_-Bwg
mega.nz/#F!aolymChT!w_SgeeyrphXh89WZd75caw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really don't like those two notches of the cover's frame. Otherwise it's good, I hope the music will be too.

Leak it deak

no leakage at the moment. before the end of the night surely.

that's what i'm guessing, too.

I certainly love what i'm hearing thus far. I'm stoked to hear eyes on eyes

the download code that comes w the record is already working, someone must have gotten theirs early

LEAK IT DEAK

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

bump

so many people have it but wont post the fucking download code. it also means they have the extra single 10" thing that came with it.

Attached: 47465565_192484541704530_6486559596704956416_n.png (1200x675, 600K)

Last thread killed all my hopes for a leak.

Someone... Please

It’s at 15% guys

Cease at once with this shitty meme.

Attached: 1549284464351.jpg (575x591, 85K)

....guys?

Just check lemonparty's new albums section

I hate this board so much
shit used to be so much better than this

All the good peeps left lol

mega.nz/#!X190AQoK!WvGrYwjN2I82ROVG8nzi_VQgK7dLg6fL1IgJwJKyNcs
merry christmas
cows + 10" single

Attached: eba.jpg (522x522, 110K)

Thank you based user.

Holy fuck bless you user

gonna reupload it with better tags in a sec

Avey Tare - Tipped in Hugs / Dog Says Goodbye
320: mega.nz/#F!K80A3IgQ!m0m0vmgmXeIDA31HW_-Bwg

Attached: cover.jpg (2800x2800, 2.4M)

Avey Tare - Cows on Hourglass Pond
320: mega.nz/#F!aolymChT!w_SgeeyrphXh89WZd75caw

Attached: file.png (620x579, 736K)

I'm listening to the bonus 2 tracks rn, I must say tho, the album itself is one of the most cohesive AnCo related projects ever. Easy 9/10 from me on this first listen, the only track dragging a bit being Taken Boy. God I wish it had the beat from the Mothlight bootleg, but whatever, can't have it all, I guess.
>What's The Goodside 3 minutes and a half in
>Eyes On Eyes' textures
>Ono Lemonade's ending
>The entirety of Chilly Blue
>When the beat on K.C. Yours kicks in
>Remember Mayan pretty much being Little Fang 2
This one's gonna be a classic, boys.

Attached: 1546988930488.jpg (207x203, 10K)

I've not actually been able to listen to it yet, is the ending of Ono Lemonade the nice ambient interlude he tended to end it with live? I might be thinking of Eyes on Eyes with that, can't remember.

I'm hoping to buy tickets soon for one of his upcoming shows. I'm gonna wait to listen to the album until I can get high though, probably Friday night

This really is the best anco project in years. I know that phrase always gets thrown around but this and sleep cycle keep their flame lit

hors_ is so good

THANK YOU. HOLY SHIT

Nah, it just ends. Most of the transitions made it in in one way or another tho

panda looking real bad rn

I like Buoys, but this is far superior

Day With The Homies is super underrated tho

Thank you Deak. Truly a man of the people

Panda Bear is finished

leave panda bear alone, his dolphin droplets are tight too

damn, i gotta stop listening to live versions before the album and then getting disappointed

For real, he pretty much murdered KC Yours (and kinda HORS_ too.) Surprised at how many songs are super faithful to the original versions though, like Goodside, Lemonade, and Mayan.

why are people saying this its not true

i wasnt the biggest fan of Saturdays when it first released but in the context of the album it might b my favorite song

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (354x286, 18K)

let's not forget the best anco self titled

Attached: 61QwS1oKbuL.jpg (500x500, 93K)

this might be the first album i truly like AND rate this year

>kinda HORS_ too
was HORS_ Sew Happy? it's hard to tell since they're so different

Yeah, it's supposed to be anyway. It's weird because it seems like he took some rhythmic bits from the Mothlight performance for the final song, but it's still so far off/worse. At least the slower Eucalyptus version still had the high points in the melody which he stripped out here too.

It's the Sleep Cycle of our generation

why does pitchfork suck panda's dick so hard? it's downright insulting that they gave his abomination of an album the same score that they gave sleep cycle. i swear to god if cows doesn't get higher than a 7.6 i'm unbookmarking them

holy shit ian cohen 8.1 for american football btw

Deak has Sleep Cycle
Panda has A Day with the Homies
Avey has Cows on Hourglass Pond

kill painting with, buoys, eucalyptus and tangerine reef, we only need those three works from /ourboys/

It's a real shame Eucalyptus wasn't as immediate and was subsequently overlooked, it's such a beautiful album.
Hopefully Avey didn't feel he had to give into poppier structures in order to make an impact again. The simultaneously released bonus songs even point to him forcing a shorter run time.

KC Yours is my fucking jam

mayans got the same chord progression of "inner monologue" from buoys

Yea Forums what the fuck, there's a new AnCo related release and you just sleep on it? What happened?

Yea Forums is a shitposting board now user

Panda's only good album was Person Pitch though

Remember Mayan is the best track on first listen.

Tipped in Hugs is the best thing from this release era overall though.

that drop in eyes on eyes is fantastic

>kill painting with, buoys, eucalyptus and tangerine reef
P L E B
L
E
B

peak album experience is from the first two tracks on the album, “what’s the goodside” and “eyes on eyes”. unfortunately after that the album feels like it kind of loses its creative vision. idk, what u folks think?