Led Zeppelin is the second most successful band of all time

>Led Zeppelin is the second most successful band of all time
How?

Attached: E7286741-0DFD-43C9-A447-41A23C6C85F2.jpg (1500x819, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists
youtube.com/watch?v=yEgVyby3ApE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's first Guns n Roses?

John Bonham on drums.

they were simply the perfect team

Good marketing team.

They got rid of PJ Proby.

People like their music.

their hits are great, nobody cares about the celtic shit

my dad likes it

Posterchild of 70s hard/glam. Im bored to death by them now.

Even their hits are just cringe. Late 70 subgenres are when rock became godlike (proto-punk, proto-stoner, proto-metal)

Because they're good?

You’re right, your shitty obscure tawainese traditional folk thrash trance is automatically much better just because less people know about it.

>late 70
>proto punk
?

>who is Black Sabbath

Proto Metal existed way earlier than the late 1970's

can't believe how these nobodies ripped greta's sound, second only to them

Who the fuck said that? Black Sabbath is way more successful.

>every band that was influenced by LZ sucks
How?

>every band that was influenced by LZ sucks
Anyone with Plant shrieks and Bonham drum banging sucks. But I think Zep influenced metal as a whole so it's hard to hate altogether

Look at a video of them live back in the day, they had tons of charisma and were pretty good players

By what measure? Certainly not second in sales.

>Bonham drum banging
but what about muh polyrythms

Drummers are glorified metronomes, all that bullshit is unnecessary

Now by popular demand! A list of some of the songs Zep stole from other artists:

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" - A folk song by Anne Bredon, this was originally credited as "traditional, arranged by Jimmy Page," then "words and music by Jimmy Page," and then, following legal action, "Bredon/Page/Plant."
"Black Mountain Side" - uncredited version of a traditional folk tune previously recorded by Bert Jansch.
"Bring It On Home" - the first section is an uncredited cover of the Willie Dixon tune (as performed by the imposter Sonny Boy Williamson).
"Communication Breakdown" - apparently derived from Eddie Cochran's "Nervous Breakdown."
"Custard Pie" - uncredited cover of Bukka White's "Shake 'Em On Down," with lyrics from Sleepy John Estes's "Drop Down Daddy."
"Dazed And Confused" - uncredited cover of the Jake Holmes song (see The Above Ground Sound Of Jake Holmes).
"Hats Off To (Roy) Harper" - uncredited version of Bukka White's "Shake 'Em On Down."
"How Many More Times" - Part one is an uncredited cover of the Howlin' Wolf song (available on numerous compilations). Part two is an uncredited cover of Albert King's "The Hunter."
"In My Time Of Dying" - uncredited cover of the traditional song (as heard on Bob Dylan's debut).
"The Lemon Song" - uncredited cover of Howlin' Wolf's "Killing Floor" - Wolf's publisher sued Zeppelin in the early 70s and settled out of court.
"Moby Dick" - written and first recorded by Sleepy John Estes under the title "The Girl I Love," and later covered by Bobby Parker.
"Nobody's Fault But Mine" - uncredited cover of the Blind Willie Johnson blues.
"Since I've Been Lovin' You" - lyrics are the same as Moby Grape's "Never," though the music isn't similar.
"Stairway To Heaven" - the main guitar line is apparently from "Taurus" by Spirit.
"White Summer" - uncredited cover of Davey Graham's "She Moved Through The Fair."
"Whole Lotta Love" - lyrics are from the Willie Dixon blues "You Need Love."

Attached: 26282A10-7FD1-46FC-8CEB-5AD338355A36.jpg (293x473, 46K)

Metallica most likely

Led Zeppelin's versions are better than all of those other ones.

Yeah. So? Even The Beatles gave credit when they used other people’s music. Plagiarism is plagiarism.

All those subgenres are garbage.

no they did not
they got sued for it

Nobody cares if the product is good.

Plagiarism automatically makes the product shit. It will be Zeppelins legacy. All those out of court settlements and those poor blues musicians.

Imagine actually thinking this.

proto punk and proto punk are both late 60s

No they literally aren't

yeah they actually are the second biggest selling band of all time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists

Greta Van Fleet probably

based and \thread

How is Rihanna that high on the list? Is she really that popular?

The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Elton John, Pink Floyd

Good bar/drinking music. They play em all the goddamn time on the radio here in New Orleans.

Little Led Zeppelin redpill

They were truly fantastic. But Robert Plant had less than 4 years as a great singer. He destroyed his voice by pushing it too hard, straining it to the limit attempting to hit extremely high notes for a man.

notice how all the notes except a freak one from 1975 are from before 1973
youtube.com/watch?v=yEgVyby3ApE

I can barely listen to stuff like Physical Graffiti because he sounds like a pathetic shadow of his former self

literally most of their discography is stolen, the only talented member was john paul jones. Jimmy paige is a pedophile