If you said either Kid A, In Rainbows, or OK Computer is their best Record, I probably wouldn't disagree with you...

If you said either Kid A, In Rainbows, or OK Computer is their best Record, I probably wouldn't disagree with you. I wouldn't be able to decide. That being said, what's your favourite of their albums Yea Forums?

Attached: thom-yorke.jpg (820x291, 49K)

BUT IM A CREEP

Spirit they've gone spirit they've vanished

Parachutes

mother of redpilled

Attached: b68.jpg (570x640, 40K)

OKC > IR > Kid > HTTT > Moon Amnesiac > Bends > Limbs > Pablo

Not my favorite band or anything but they are surely unjustly hated on by some purely for being such an acclaimed band

I used to love IR but most of it kinda grew off me, probably would put AMSP or HTTT before it

A Moon Shaped Pool.

wow what happen to this site plz leave guys

My favorite rh album is IR, but personally i believe the best one is OkC because it was major breakthrough in they career. All albums further are only a copies of it. Homework copied in the way teacher won't realize.

wimp music

IR just doesn't have any bad songs. But none that con be considered their best.

Kid A > OK Computer > Hail To The Theif > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > In Rainbows > Pablo Honey > The King of Limbs >>> Amnesiac

probably creep

TKOL is pleb filter.

In Rainbows

Kid A

My favorite is Kid A, but OK Computer is better as a whole

OK COMPUTER IS OUR BEST YOU FUCKING PLEBS!!!

Attached: thom yorke off his meds.jpg (696x467, 67K)

the bends

Shoutout to thom yorke

What's going on with their Rock Hall induction? Are they attending?

They aren't going due to scheduling conflicts iirc. David Byrne's inducting them.

Of what I listened to so far from them
OKC>IR>Kid A> Bends
I really like OKC, IR is good, and I feel mixed on Kid and The Bends. Listened to Moon and Amnesiac twice, but not enough to judge them.