*deletes npc threads for free*

*deletes npc threads for free*

Attached: 1545316156506.jpg (660x832, 76K)

*bumps his own threads 30 seconds after they're made*

Attached: 1527821523625.jpg (700x882, 80K)

I deleted my own NPC thread because I realized it was just shitting up the board. People actually do think for themselves.

yeah dude you just happened to delete it the second all the others ones got taken down

Damn...

Not lying bro, maybe my shitpost caused the janny to notice yours

Attached: 9C4D431C-B89F-487E-8617-039BD3DCD68F.jpg (985x648, 233K)

*cares about shitting up the board*

Attached: 1523625227361.jpg (700x882, 80K)

Attached: 1553103234550.png (628x150, 11K)

I spent more time banned than not banned this winter, I’m trying to turn a new leaf

>serves his entire ban
absolutely based. i do this too. it really does feel like being in prison. then when the ban expires it's like being let open into the open and having the world as your oyster. so many endless possibilities. should i turn a new leaf? should i double down on shitposts? i'll let my third eye do the walking

Attached: 1549898078073.png (675x694, 34K)

NON CLASICAL MUSIC I LOVE NON CLASICAL MUSIC.
JAZZ IS NOT POP MUSIC

Attached: 356.jpg (555x555, 53K)

This is what democracy looks like

based

CLASSICAL MUSIC IS BORING
JAZZ IS BETTER

Attached: aer1V6v_460s.jpg (460x343, 14K)

>prefers 2D women

CLASSICAL SUCKS ROCK IS GOOD MUSIC

Attached: jbxl4avwmj021.png (946x864, 118K)

RAP IS ARTISTIC. CLASSICAL IS NOT THE PINNACLE OF MUSIC

Attached: npdwonca0sh21.jpg (300x168, 7K)

This is mostly right. Classical music in all eras including contemporary is infinitely more patrician than all rock and pop.

Jazz a la late Coltrane and Davis and Coleman is a close second.

Some art rock and post-rock and shit can be third MAYBE.

All other rock comes after. Then some high tier hip hop.

Then pop and everything else is at the very bottom level, complete trash

Go ahead and delete this real quick. Thanks bud :).

Tell me, would you say you feel “in touch with yourself”? I know this isn’t music related, but I’m curious

REFUTE IT

The fuck is that supposed to mean

I don't speak in these faggot conty terms

Hmm, interesting

>I'm a free thinker! Let me show how unique I am by making the same joke over and over
>haha the people pointing out how unfunny and stupid my joke are are just freaking NPCS lmao

CLASSICAL MUSIC ISNT THE BEST MUSIC

Attached: images.png (300x168, 12K)

>when your mega-brain is comprised of thousands of human brains linked by electronics, everyone else’s brain looks tiny

Just to note that I don't even listen to classical music or jazz that often, I mostly listen to rock and now I'm listening to this new wave/synthpop thing

I just think that most peoples tastes, including my own, are shit. There's a lot more intricacy in classical and modal jazz and shit than in the vast vast majority of popular music and I and others are too stupid to understand and appreciate it

this guy definitely just started listening to classical last week kek

It’s interesting becasue to me you seem incapable of appreciating the aspects that make the music you deride seem good to me (and most music listeners)

migrate to this thread if you want to know why classical is superior to everything else.

we're not interested in your
>listens to classical once
epiphany

JAZZNIGGER OR POP APOLOGIST

Based and redpilled