There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that think that the Beatles are better than our Beach Boys

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that think that the Beatles are better than our Beach Boys

Attached: 81F5B9E3-5EC9-4047-BB4E-461E8E62FFF9.jpg (2838x2922, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujh1P0Syjos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are, easily.

10cc > Beach Boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Beatles

And they're right.

Woah, I had never heard of 10cc before. I went on their Wikipedia and they sound really interesting, I’m gonna listen to some of their stuff. Thanks man

Pet Sounds and Sgt Peppers are the most overrated albums of all time.
But Beatles made Revolver, so they're better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujh1P0Syjos
Do check out their self titled album.

The Beach Boys have the better album, but The Beatles the better career.

TFTSMBSNTBATGOMSOMIRBEOTYHFRMSIFBASA.

Smiley Smile, Surf's up and Love You all shit on anything the Beatles ever did.

those are the worst garbage of all time, holy fuck you believed the stupid meme

Brian Wilson > The Beatles > the other Beach Boys

It's funny how they managed to make even grannier music than Paul McCartney could ever made.

>inconsistent music
>implying this is a bad thing

t. pleb

Smile is a masterpiece

sorry, I cant understand what you are saying with the cock in your mouth, stop sucking it for a minute and try again please

I was thinking that too, I hate bands that make the same album 10 times over,

>The American Beatles
>is fat and looks downy
lol

butthurt much?

smiley smile is a frankenstien's monster of an album with only a handful of the tracks recorded from smile sessions on it

Nigger thats how we get these fuckers hopping on trends and trying out shit like rap. It may seem good but in the long run it won't.

No one really thinks the Beach Boys are Chads and the Beatles are incels. In fact the Beach Boys are the most incel-core band I can think of.

based, redpilled
10cc is alright but they fell off after their first few albums

facehurt much?
try not being slapped with balls during a conversation

>redpilled
People who pat themselves on the back for having this mentality are so lame. Either take the black pill or stay bluepilled. With the red pill you're letting yourself think that you have a decision in where you stand. To everyone else you're just incels.

> Bluepilled guy tries to tell someone why they should take the blue pill or the black pill.

oimlaffin

Attached: cumminggt+planes+came+from+the+outside+gt+planes+came+from+_9dec401a9deefef71a9bb7878b207471.jpg (659x591, 30K)

Go on

Attached: e7pshl8e7ml01.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Classic bait thread /pol/ poster

Attached: niggerdawkins.png (1318x1314, 1.37M)

>one thing good, this mean other thing bad

I HAD TO SHOW HOW INDEPENDENT I'D GROWN

TVU > Rolling Stones > Beach Chads >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Shittles

Don't @ me.

Attached: high fashion.jpg (392x730, 87K)

I just now realized that 'The Beatles' is 'beetles' but spelled like 'beat' as in a drum beat. Fuck... I'm retarded.

Attached: 1549153621068.png (427x533, 162K)

Most people living happy lives are blackpilled. Consider that.

.WoW.

No, they're not, they're suicidal and depressed! Take the white pill, my friend.

Revolver & The Smile Sessions deserve the level of acclaim that Pet Sounds & Sgt. Pepper did not deserve.

I don't get it, I'm half convinced people who make the argument that beach boys are better than the beatles are just a memeing at this point. the beach boys have some good songs here and there, but they're all pretty samey sounding and actually pretty boring. the beatles are much more sonically interesting.

If you're intelligent you should be able to handle the black pill. If you want to be happy you have to first take the black pill. All other forms are self-induced states of delusion. Truth is allowed that, but the black pill lets you know if you are.

I think most people saw them as bad at one point, and that makes the one or two good albums they have seem really amazing. That's my guess.

I agree with it being necessary for the first steps, but I wouldn't be so dismissive as to say that everything is delusional, except for maybe the blue pill. The black pill is the nihilism at its core, there's truth to it, sure, but the white pill is spinning that truth into motivation. The black pill is a jagged truth, the white pill is taking that truth and asking yourself what you're going to do about it.

isn't that just called the grey pill, to handle the truth of the black pill but not be pessimistic or hysterical about it?

Absolutely based scarposter

And that's what makes it so good!

Now real question: What issue of Smile Sessions is the best?

If you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy, you've heard "I"m Not in Love"

it's a homage to Buddy Holly's band The Crickets
nice scar posting btw

Absolutely based

Attached: virgin james blake chad brian wilson.jpg (1060x1100, 95K)

Who cares, Rolling Stones are better than both

Smile 3971 is the best widespread fan-edit

10cc is great but I don't see how they're related to the Beach Boys or the Beatles
Electric Light Orchestra makes more sense as a sort of "successor" band.
>indestructible bromance
>mike love just fires the entire rest of the band every few years
Their first four albums are all pretty great, half the band leaves after that. Their fifth album is alright, no idea if anything past there is really worth listening to.

10cc is easily one of my favorite 70's bands. I recommend listening to the first 5 in order and hearing how the evolved. They were studio wizards and their songs are so well written. They can range from pretty serious to tongue in check

Their first album is amazing and it has some of the gnarliest dry guitar sounds I have ever heard. Listen to the solos on "Rubber Bullets" for that amazing sound