/sharethread/

Sharethread

ETIQUETTE
- Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek / rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it

REQUESTS
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Share something first?
- Google "blogspot + artist name + album name"
- Google the same as above but with site:zippyshare.com and such instead of blogspot

ARCHIVE
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega|zippyshare|mediafire"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.

USEFOOL TOOLS
- Deezloader
DEEZLOADER REMIX v4.1.7
>128-320 kbps, 1411 kbps FLAC
>Windows Portable + Linux + macOS (more versions on telegram):
mega.nz/#F!pcoQkSBD!myXV1zZEDubGkmHn_TAqfA
- Soulseek (P2P)soulseekqt.net/news/

Previous threads

---

Requesting the Hotline Miami soundtrack, the mega link in the archive is dead. Here's the sequel soundtrack:

Various Artists - Hotline Miami 2 Soundtrack (2015) [mp3 320]
>synthwave; outrun; darksynth
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
Link: mega.nz/#F!NKwgSTaD!y-hFiutxBlic_NDbvQ0L0A

Attached: 1553036011161[1].jpg (500x500, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r5DNDk83
pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z314VYKC6nU
mega.nz/#F!u3plxaiB!MuuxOPcfa49ohCIXZEaaWg
mega.nz/#F!C8ITkbyT!Oncn1AFkDWXbyn67idYIbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5b0cFZ7GDzg
mediafire.com/file/q3z0jdtzeht/KREASIBeleganjur(B.833).rar
mega.nz/#F!aYkTWS5I!UnPDdAvps6gskVlF5HOb1Q
mega.nz/#!s1ZTRaAS!85QJMJTC61yBMLa0-YHa41Nix3bDH8VHe66OYJucFwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hotline miami 2 soundtrack is better

Type "How do I extract files from Games" into a search engine of your choosing.
wrong opinion

I don't have the game, though.

Is there an updated version of the sharethread / pastebin list? A lot of the mega links are dead.

pastebin.com/r5DNDk83

then get it. maybe listen to the soundtrack as you're playing the same. does that count even

post some good stuff lmao

that's not the sharethread pastebin, this is

pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ

still, most links are dead. but the Yea Forumscore is a mega folder that works

anyone have a mega of c418 - minecraft

not gonna last if op only shares one thing. that is the most surefire way to make a dud sharethread

Sharethreads used to be more active, what happened? I haven't been on Yea Forums much in the last couple years.

i think the people who cared enough left over time, and now they're slowly getting forgotten by everyone else

bump

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 1.44.40 PM.png (746x1050, 512K)

people have def shifted to streaming (Spotify or just youtube lol), or just use Deezloader

Jaime Torres - Altipampa mp3 320
Andean folk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z314VYKC6nU
mega.nz/#F!u3plxaiB!MuuxOPcfa49ohCIXZEaaWg

Attached: tapa.jpg (2450x2200, 2.31M)

yeah but the point of these was both sharing AND discovery. if it wasn't for sharethreads, i would never have known about 90% of the music i've listened to in the last 11ish years. spotify and youtube do it algorithmically, which i'm sure works for some people, but more often than not, my suggestions are either a band i already dislike or they have absolutely nothing to do with what i was listening to other than the same genre tag. in that way, sharethreads are more like digging at a record store, where you can just look around, see what you like, check it out for yourself, and discover on your own terms.

>are more like digging at a record store
you're talking about something that barely exist anymore ;)
eg. 2 decades ago, there were 3 big records store + 2 small ones (about techno/house) in my middle-sized city. Nowadays? Just 1 big chain/store (almost bankrupt) that has mostly shifted to other medias, and 1 small techno store.
I'd blame also the insane amount of /pol/ shitposting that increased over the years & participated to ruin the spirit of Yea Forums.

But I agree with you: I miss sharethreads, it is/was THE most long-living project of this board.

yeah idk where you live but los angeles has like 50 good record stores that aren't chains. but yeah i agree, the /pol/ invasion especially has just ruined the whole thing. shitposting was even alright before that. still, these things come in waves, so who knows, maybe as more oldfags enter their 30s, they'll come back to recapture the magic of sharethread discovery that they haven't felt in years

the invasion of poland ruined everything?

come on guys share some albums

James Ferraro (In)Complete Discography
2004 - 2014
128 - 320 mp3s
mega.nz/#F!C8ITkbyT!Oncn1AFkDWXbyn67idYIbQ

Sekehe Gong Puspa Werdi - Kreasi Baru Beleganjur mp3 192 kbps
Gamelan
youtube.com/watch?v=5b0cFZ7GDzg
mediafire.com/file/q3z0jdtzeht/KREASIBeleganjur(B.833).rar

Attached: Beleganjur Cover (B.833).jpg (1600x1084, 523K)

nice

I'm here you jerks

I like to keep muh digital copies of music, fuck streaming, just a license to inevitably say you can't listen to this anymore

Thanks for all the tunes

Steve Hiett - Down on the Road by the Beach
Smooth Jazz, Fusion, Hot

personal favorite of mine, made when Steve was in japan with a couple of Japanese dudes and Elliot Randall from Steely Dan

mega.nz/#F!aYkTWS5I!UnPDdAvps6gskVlF5HOb1Q

Attached: stevehiett.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Bump

Rema-Rema - Fond Reflections (2019) [FLAC]
>post-punk, experimental rock, noise rock, compilation of outtakes and live tracks, 4ADcore, members went on to working with Adam and the Ants and Psychic TV
mega.nz/#!s1ZTRaAS!85QJMJTC61yBMLa0-YHa41Nix3bDH8VHe66OYJucFwQ

Fudge forgot picture

Attached: folder.png (1400x1400, 1.49M)