Whats the appeal? other than dope album art ofc

whats the appeal? other than dope album art ofc.

Attached: a0292496416_16.jpg (700x700, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

machinegirl.bandcamp.com/track/lilith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's for pasty boys that listen to too much death grips and need more. But it's much worse than dg

its really a trip in headphones

another literal who album chosen by youtubes algorithm lottery number 1003942

It’s pretty good. I like footwork a lot so I enjoyed this

good for angry cooking / dish doing

Smoke weed, get on the highway, and put on Hidden Power. That worked for me

No weed involved, but i listened to this album with a buddy driving through fast moving highway traffic in Atlanta. Great time

It's actually quite good Breakheat Hardcore and Footwork. Murricans who don't know what Breakbeat Hardcore is don't realise it's rave music and people who are really fucking stupid thing it's like Death Grips when it's nothing even remotely similar. It wouldn't be shat on nearly as much if it wasn't meme'd to death here, it's actually a great LP and so far the only good LP Machine Girl has made.

just saw it live for the second time last night. the appeal is that its fun to dance to while rolling

>only good LP Machine Girl has made
Gemini is better

People who never heard Digital Hardcore and only listen to Death Grips think this shit is original

this desu

idk, after the god tier project that was ugly art, i have trouble coming back to this one

>its experimental therefore its death grips

literally the most retarded thing i've ever heard regarding music.

Your reading comprehension is absolute zero, check your head because your brain is missing

its more onions grips

I enjoyed this a lot and then everything else I heard from machine girl was unbearably retarded. Why is this did anyone else experience this

this

it’s not even experimental it’s just derivative

Far better than his newest shit, his vocals are atrocious and he should stick to mental footwork stuff like this and the GRLPWR ep

gets me noided

The only appeal is consistency, but literally every other machine girl album is better in every possible way.

If you like those crazy japanese movies you will like this album

Gemini is better
machinegirl.bandcamp.com/track/lilith