What laptop or computer is best for making music? or should i just get an instrument and a mic and a 4track...

what laptop or computer is best for making music? or should i just get an instrument and a mic and a 4track? really want to make music and acapella seems gay

Attached: tumblr_n85n28lLsV1t3ft0eo1_400.gif (400x264, 596K)

plz reply im desparate

srysly plz

wrong board go to /g/

how is it the wrong board? what do they know about making music?

>what laptop or computer is best for making music?
Anything made in the last 10 years is adequate. Connect to an external USB interface for mic/guitar. (Somebody is shilling one that's actually good value for money in another thread right now.) Hardware power only matters for live performance.

i forgot to say im poor as fuck and i can only afford one thing.

this, really
don't fall for the apple meme especially

could you be more specific?

what is better?

Fast computer means more effects running at once. But with digital audio you can mix your tracks down as many times as you like (assuming you're using 32 floating point audio) with no quality loss, so it's just a convenience thing.

what brand is best? and for cheap? i dont care about anything other than making music

also forgot to say, ive never had a computer ever in my life and i dont understand anything you're saying. best first computer for making music?

You're better off finding somebody IRL who can demonstrate how they do it. Any advice you're likely to get here assumes you already know more or less what you're doing.

please just tell the computer you're using or the best/cheapest one you ever had. not looking for advice, looking for recommendations

*me

>best first computer for making music
Ipad

you freaking joker…what apps are the best?

this is lame

just post what model you're using now

does anyone on mu even make music?

also funny how this is Yea Forums and nobody pointed out
>tumblr_n85n28lLsV13ft0eo1_400.gif

how fucking retarded are you please just make a reddit account and ask them

Attached: 1552679917149.png (520x632, 278K)

how retarded are YOU? post ONE fucking computer that is good for making music. SOMETHING ANYTHING jesus christ do YOU use reddit? that's probably why you post absolute GARBAGE like this
>them
dont kid yourself fagott

>calling me one of the most important orchestral instruments of the double reed variety
thanks for the compliment but you should really learn how to read, or use google. There's not some magical fucking computer that's going to make music easier. Go to /g/, guarantee you'll get the same response

Attached: iToddlersbtfo1.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

you're basically implying that reddit is better than Yea Forums because reddit can (assuming from your comment) actually
understand and answer questions with answers that are actually helpfull and relavent and aren't completely garbage like Yea Forums (seemingly from your perspective)is.

reddit has people who will hold your hand and spoonfeed you the answers for internet points. This isn't a helpdesk it's a discussion forum.

>the bassoon is one of the most important orchestral instruments of the double reed variety
bassoon sucks and everyone i've met who plays it is a massive tool

no, you fucking retard. im asking for a recommendation of a cheap computer that i can use to make music with, and you dont even fucking post your recommendation. FUCK OFF until YOU learn to fucking read and answer my fucking question and FUCK OFF with
>guarantee you'll get the same response
who gives a shit if some other bunch of faggots are equally as retarded as you you hive mind npc nigger

>discussion forum.
thot it was a image board. by that definition reddit is literally the same.

how much prior experience do you have making music? what kind of music do you intend to make?

it's actually a indonesian sewing forum so go to /g/ or learn to use google I'm done replying

probably bait, but it depends on what i end up getting. i have fuck tons of lyrics and ideas for songs just no outlet.

assuming you're not
or
yes please stop posting. that is what i have been telling you to do.

i use an HP laptop 15-bs1xx with FL Studio
it does the job fine, hardly any slowdown, and my stuff is usually fairly intensive
if you're not sure if you really wanna invest too much into a hobby you're not sure about, FL studio is easily pirateable and the laptop is just a good all-rounder.