Untitled

Attached: 1525465533270.jpg (960x818, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR2XBi-yviw
youtube.com/watch?v=HoXA2M8rAsg
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/nikos-veliotis-taku-sugimoto-kazushige-kinoshita-and-taku-unami/カルテット-quartet/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/マサ子さん/つちのこ男爵-tsuchinoko-danshaku/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top left album?

youtube.com/watch?v=YR2XBi-yviw

what the fuck? i love zoomers now

based and Anti pilled

>rym
So, a tranny ? Got it.

extremely based and redpilled

thanks that sucks

only thing I like there is basic channel

>anti_warholcore

Did he fuck your mom or something?

have you listened to the nara leao album? it's pretty comfy

Have only heard The Sonny Sharrock and Smiths album. I don't mind being alligned with Yea Forumstants

KEK

>Sonny Sharrock
that one is basic channel. though they do look similar lol

Attached: bcd2.jpg (600x538, 35K)

saved

based

For all my south side niggas that know me best
I think me and Polly Bradfield might still have sex (why?)
I made that bitch famoooooous

hahahahahhaha

lmao
can you upload just the anti-warhol zoomer

Pleb filtered

who is he?

There's one thing and one thing only that we could do to immensely improve this board, instantly, overnight, and that's facilitate more discussion about AntiWarhol. Make posts about him, reply to the ones that exist, guide the discussions, and make sure they stay on track. If we're here to discuss music, ultimately, we are here to discuss AntiWarhol. There is no way for a person to grasp the full implications of the site and not realize this. We're talking about the most patrician RYMer that ever existed. You must realize this. It's not a joke anymore. We're seeing the world degenerate further and further into chaos, and we're standing by and watching it happen. You want to fix this board? You want to fix the world? You want to fix your life? You need only take one step: drone AntiWarhol. There is no substitute for hard work, and that's what Rich require of you if you are to understand his taste. If you are to understand not just it, but the world. We're not talking about "those types", irrelevant random xd bullshit on a useless forum, or the joys of having no friends or hobbies or life. We're talking about saving our lives. We're talking about meditating on God. We're talking about communing with the primary presence. This is not an issue to be treated lightly.

>PUUUNCTURED BICYCLE

Attached: death.jpg (604x600, 64K)

He even did the hair.

Attached: 1466809688520.jpg (745x745, 88K)

i want to get this haircut lads. what should i ask for when i go to the barbers tomorrow?

whys he getting memed so much lately? he hasnt been active in years. shouldnt there be some new rym avant teen influencer?

just print a picture of him and show your barber

the anti-warhol. theyll know

>avant teen
I never understood this term. He’s not a teenager. I’ve never met an “avant teen” before. Is this just an insult for plebs to comeback when they are called plebs

>He’s not a teenager.
not anymore. the avant-teen scene peaked like 10 years ago

what's up with all the anti shitposts recently? i'm in favour of it and all, but it's curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoXA2M8rAsg

basic channel has no place there, nu-mu doesnt even know what it is. pop in that youtube jazz creatura kid in place of basic channel.

Ask for the Zero-Grav Hitler Youth, they'll hook you up

Attached: Adobe_20190320_182045.jpg (1066x1295, 112K)

sneed

antiwarhol gave it a 5 therefore it has a place there

the joys of discovering rym and slsk and kg the joys of discovering internet connection the joys of having no friends and hobbies and life the joys of sucking my e-penis the joys of the joys of the joys of the joys ∞ " "

Why do people hate antiwarhol again? Because he's an autistic power user? He doesn't even have that many ratings.

For me it's because he looks fucking stupid. Look at his face lmao

we dont

GOD DAMN

lole I identify with none of this. even the smiths

wow

>give me the troll doll please

based

yeah keep sucking my e-penis

Attached: aw2.jpg (320x320, 11K)

ya'll are wild lol

- anti

whats the appeal of basic channel?

pseud filtered

their music sounds good

lmfaooooooo

sounds boring to me

Is that really Anti_Warhol?

it's about focusing on the subtleties and letting the rhythms enter your body

But I'm really not like the other guy's though. I listen to Radiohead and the Smiths and all the other boys listen to rap. Why am I the only one with good taste?

>letting the rhythms enter your body
don't talk to me or my son ever again

fat cunt

>this is the face of the average rym user
yikes

the average face of rym is much worse

the smiths among his favorites always bothered me, that garbage just seems so ill fitting with his other favorites

besides, save for that feldman album, which is the one of them that I haven't heard, and november, which is great of course, those albums, while good, are nowhere near the most essential (best) music you can hear. basic channel is best taken in EP format and this comp lacks some of their best stuff anyway (and the first one is much worse too), nara leao and radulescu both have recorded better albums than those. polly bradfield is really enjoyable but she was but a progenitor of what would be bettered by many other individuals who dedicated their lives to violating their instruments. it's nothing special really

antiwarhol is boring babby's first "avant teen", but I still found through him some of my personal favorites years ago so kudos to him I guess. he's got nothing on legends like bossadelic though

Attached: rymhoe.png (2424x1588, 3.15M)

>bossadelic
huh, apparently that's a currently active user. that's not whom I meant to meantion obviously

what are the first two albums of the last row?

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/nikos-veliotis-taku-sugimoto-kazushige-kinoshita-and-taku-unami/カルテット-quartet/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/マサ子さん/つちのこ男爵-tsuchinoko-danshaku/

first one is mostly just a meme, sugimoto is a great musician though. just check out his other releases
second is better but it's still the weakest masakosan release

yeah, i recognized sugimoto from his album in the hatnoir label. going to check it out anyway

>I'm not like those other guys... I'm actually not even a guy I'm non-binary xe/xer

the fat asian guy with zoomer hair isn't really him. anti is a 40 yr old white guy

bump

>"the smiths are garbage dude"

Attached: 1552523748027.png (772x439, 371K)

Solo violin improvisations or some shit.
It’s fucking terrible.

Well you know what, all of you fucking RETARDScan shut the FUCK up.
What do you listen to? Swans, maybe a little bit of NMH, maybe some other fucking Dogshit like Kanye MAGA West or fucking Captain Beefheart.
You absolute plebeians can never even think of APPROACHING my level of musical knowledge. Why do I need a cock LARGER than two inches when I make a woman cream through 18 PAIRS of panties just by humming to her the entirety of NOVEMBER BY DENNIS JONES? When I can attract upwards of 18 quintillion women just from them hearing the soothing sounds of Solo Violin Improvisations while I’m waiting in line for my 18th of 20 daily McDoubles in the Mc Donald’s drive through.
And of course the party goes fucking crazy once I pull out my 18 hour lowercase playlist.
I can barely walk outside without recoiling in disgust hearing the music of today’s youth. I’m so sick and tired of all these Niggerish mumble rappers polluting the airwaves. Even more so of the music of this godforsaken site. You all call yourselves “””””””music fans””””””””” even though none of you have even heard your first Shidaiqu album. Constantly listening to the same plebeian bullshit.
If I were to project my consciousness onto the rest of the people of earth, we would have a much better society.
I am the Einstein of my generation, and I deserve my respect. Good fucking day.

Well dez anos depois is great

yeah if you're a poseur drone

dad? is that you? y u not back from drugstore yet?

he still rates

he seems to have taken the plebpill. aka the ultimate blackpill

the thing is that he made many of those albums babby's first

based

what do you mean? she's rly popular