OH

NO NO NO

Attached: 980BABDA-B9A8-4AD0-AF8F-B3193B78D9C3.jpg (1080x1351, 484K)

YAAAAS

My god. Are my eyes deceiving me, or is this going to be the worst live get up ever.

without question the worst lineup ever conceived

why do (((they))) keep shoving the wigress hack called Ariana Grande down our throats?

Attached: 27C4B6B8-EF96-49D2-91DA-E8479B147964.jpg (426x639, 101K)

the Strokes' live performances have been going down the shitter ever since Julian formed the Voidz. It's not even about his dismissive attitude towards the band, it's just that he's used to singing differently now, which doesn't work unless he's singing Comedown Machine (but who the fuck goes to a festival to listen to that?)

literally WHO the fuck are 90% of these artists? im officially old i guess (27). the ones i do know are atrocious goddamn

tasteful nose job tho

I finally get to see The Strokes, that's really all I care about.
No you're not really old for that. I am 21 and I have no idea who the bottom half are. Boy Pablo is like garage band tier and they are only halfway down the lineup, there must be some literal garage bands at the bottom.

lol i never thought i'd see the day when i can be proud that i am from sziget town and i've been to sziget most years. finally that dated line-up is going to be more relevant than huge american productions.

This is the first time I've seen a festival lineup that had literally no one I'm interested to see, even pop guilty pleasures.

I literally vomited

So judging by the comments itt you can say that Lollapalooza can finally go fuck itself?

>Denzel Curry
Literally the only decent one there
>Hobo Johnson
PHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

funny enough i saw the strokes at lolla almost 10 years ago now. it was a great show, despite them walking off stage halfway through. they came back tho

kek

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1552955474899.jpg (464x700, 129K)

holy shit even worse than woodstock
japanese breakfast and denzel are the only passable acts here

fixed

Attached: 15530989121645.jpg (1080x1351, 158K)

>muh alt festival
seriously, fuck jane's addiction, disgusting sellout faggots

le indehh is superior meme xD

they were the original industry plants, not sellouts

Perry has a stake in it but the other 3 guys never did besides playing a couple of them.

GHGGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
he was scowling at a jewish photographer, wasn't he?

zoomer-tier headliners