Music sucks and has no inherent value

Every person I've observed that overindulges in music is a complete fucking demonic degenerate in some way or another. Whether that be a guitarist hippie or a hippity hopping urban youth. That's why I laugh at all these fucking jackasses that abandon everything to pursue a musical career and then 5 years later they still have nothing to show for it but a few tracks on soundcloud.

Most people trying to become musicians aren't even creative or soulful, they just want to become famous and get sex. Cranking generic tune after turn thinking they're so deep and clever when they're just corrupting another generation. Dont even get me started on modern hip hop, they're just all fucking miserable materialistic faggots. If you become famous that's only because (((they ))) allowed it. Fuck all these raves, concerts build up alot of sexual raw energy which is why you feel so drained afterwards.

Good positive music will never go big, and aspiring musicians with actual creative souls should realize this and only play music as a hobby or occasional indulgence for a select quality audience that truly appreciates their music, and not just because its trendy. True music stimulates your intelligence and inspires you to grow even then you dont spend all day playing it off a tab on your computer.

Attached: 7eWpkx-c_400x400.jpg (360x360, 20K)

sure my man haha!

Nervous?

The ben Shapiro avatar lmaooooo

based

bump based and redpilled, read the infographic and watched the video then skimmed the website and got the quick rundown, epic.

popular music sucks yeah
we need a classical revival

> they just want to become famous and get sex
And that's why I fucked yo bitch nigga YOU STOOPID

Attached: 1548527976527.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

hello, where can I buy food supplements?

How can it be classical if it was made today?

samefagging this much...

>all poster are unique
>samefagging
cope

Fuck off, what is "true music" for you,what is overindulging into music? besides this music is a waste of time thing sounds a little bit fucking nihilistic
tbqhwy

Fuck off, what is "true music" for you,what is overindulging into music? besides this music is a waste of time thing sounds a little bit fucking nihilistic ,Wich is In itself a form of degeneracy,
tbqhwy(but you're right about people who don't really care about the art tho)

>all poster are unique

Attached: Generic NPC.jpg (366x366, 28K)

I bet you never even played Morrowind, fag

I agree, noise is the only way!

Classical music was the product of a Christian/aristocratic culture that no longer exists. There are still tons of people who spend their whole lives studying classical music performance, and composers who write music for this group of people. However, most of it is not classical music or even very close--because it comes from a completely different culture with different ideas about life and art.

What does have inherent value?

are you in cahoots with perhaps?

contemporary classical

thank you for this very insightful post

No, Carl. YOU are the demons.

The 2 most insufferable faces on this earth but at least one of them is insufferable enough to where you can laugh at it.