Why does everyone only rave about Sing To God, it's really not even their best album. As a big fan...

Why does everyone only rave about Sing To God, it's really not even their best album. As a big fan, I only think there are about 6 good tracks on there.

Attached: 220px-Singtgod.jpg (220x220, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVFTN3q9Zi0
youtu.be/GVFTN3q9Zi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because I haven't heard the other ones yet. I love these songs though.

I mean it's good, but it seems to be the only one anyones fucking listened to for whatever reason. The songs are written well, but the instrumentation is the worst Cardaics have done.

because people only talk about what theyre given here and this is the cardiacs album that is given to people

Because it's my favourite. It has the biggest, most absurdly produced sound which sets it apart from their other slightly rawer albums.

That said, A Little Man and a House and the Whole World Window is a very close second.

I find the production to be really grating on my ears. Guns did the similar sound better I think.
I guess it's just a matter of opinion. I'm on the opposite spectrum, with my favourites being On Land And In The Sea, Songs For Ships And Irons (I know it's a compilation) and The Seaside.

I only really like Eat it Up Worms Hero, Dog Like Sparky, Fiery Gun Hand, A Horse's Tail and Dirty Boy,

are you me?

A Little Man and a House and the Whole World Window, and Songs For Ships and Irons are some of my absolute favourite recordings ever

literally a perfect discography lads

Attached: The Cardiacs.png (1064x1064, 1.51M)

On Land And In The Sea used to get posted a lot here a while ago but I guess people found Sing To God's cover funnier so that started to get posted more instead

youtube.com/watch?v=GVFTN3q9Zi0

THE
SPECIAL
GARAGE
CONCERTS

Probably because it's their most ambitious and widest in scope. That attracts people, especially when it comes to prog.

>Special Garage Concerts
>A Game For Bertie's Party
>Visiting Hours
>Pip As Uncle Dick, But Peter Spoiled It
>As Cold As Can Be In An English Sea
>Pilf
>Hello Mr. Sparrow

Attached: 1549488697327.jpg (720x514, 95K)

youtu.be/GVFTN3q9Zi0

No Bellyeye? Odd Even? Fairy Mary Mag...?

I'm saddened by this user

Odd Even is underrated as fuck. Best track on disc 2 (suck it Dirty Boy).

The double album is exeptional. They spent 30 years playing songs as complex as they are, like that for fucks sake.

then there's The Sea Nynphs s/t and Spratleys Japs 'Pony'

after all, anything Tim Smith is essentially Cardiacs...

Attached: 36570421_1105651502905884_902672898643197952_n.jpg (649x944, 55K)

I always absolutely LOVED Dirty Boy, but it's hardly my favorite. even on STG

I love Sea Nymphs