What does Yea Forums think of Yea Forums? Also am I the only one who thinks anime fans have generally very shitty taste...

What does Yea Forums think of Yea Forums? Also am I the only one who thinks anime fans have generally very shitty taste? A shame really, cuz there are some really good Japanese bands.

Attached: Dvm8xvkW0AIjTl2.jpg (2048x1364, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/trunksss
myanimelist.net/profile/Krygio
youtube.com/watch?v=7cjEgovupTw
youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlx3vnu8I&index=5&list=PLsVz32lIK-LYoYVmLGf5CitgvT9bCfYhp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think anime SUCKS

I like anime and think I have good taste
Favorite Japanese group is The Pillows and also really enjoy 神聖かまってちゃん,椎名林檎, 眠りにつくまで and many others

I read more manga and visual movels than watch anime. My top music picks:
1.Women
2.Viet Cong
3.John Maus
4. New Order
5.The Smiths

If the anime fan in question is a JoJo fan, they'll end up having great taste. Other than that, all other anime fans have absolute shite taste.

what are my fellow Yea Forumst/a/nts watching this season?

The majority of casual and ironic anime fans have shit taste in everything.

Don't know that many Japanese bands really. Boris, Gargoyle, Sabbat, Sigh and Doom come to mind. I also listen to some weeb shit once in a while.

If you mean the upcoming one I don't know. I'm only keeping up with Mob Psycho and Running Boyz from the current one.

No JoJo?

Never really got into it. I read Phantom Blood, but there's so much of it so I never took the full plunge.

post your chart + mal

myanimelist.net/animelist/trunksss

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (2377x2191, 1.27M)

Battle Tendency picks up the action a lot. From there you can basically go back into it whenever you're curious enough

I need to update my chart. It's been like year since I made it.
myanimelist.net/profile/Krygio

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (1452x2012, 535K)

Anime is fucking gay and is and should only be used as an outlet for pedo's so they won't fuck up our kids.

Attached: 1548614261918s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

its great if you want to get every anime/manga spoiled for you

cringe and shittastepilled

Anime is great i love it.
Yea Forums is alright, it’s pretty much only fun when there’s an airing show that’s actually good, even though spoilers are always prevalent if it’s not an original anime.
As an anime fan, I’d say my taste is pretty good

>As an anime fan, I’d say my taste is pretty good
i'll be the judge of that. what are your favourite shows?

I've seen plenty of posters on Yea Forums who have better taste than the tards in this shithole
are we talking about music taste or anime taste

Never post on this weeb site again faggot

>are we talking about music taste or anime taste
anime taste obviously. it's a given that your music taste is shit.

Attached: 1552807190064.gif (600x338, 3.9M)

>YES
>REO Speedwagon
>Shit Taste
Nigger wat

Slightly outdated

+++Suicide, PiL

Attached: file.png (2047x1211, 1.35M)

He should kill himself

my taste is shit in both to be frank.
I wasn't who you were replying to initially but I'll bite either way. I like most of the Kyoani shows I've seen, especially Haruhi, and I've always liked Evangelion which has a near 10/10 OST imo

I'm OP. I was referring to music taste although I think Yea Forums's anime taste isn't particularly great either seeing the abundance of moe threads and shit like that.

unironically nothing wrong with moe shows if they're done well.
pic related

Attached: 1536238609_lbGIDG3.jpg (914x600, 119K)

Evangelion is good, fag

Favorite anime: Kill la Kill, Tatami Galaxy, first Kizumonogatari movie, Redline
Favorite albums: Dummy by Portishead, Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk, It takes a nation of millions to hold us back by Public Enemy, Sylvan Esso s/t

yeah but considering the culture of this board it's >too popular to be good
monogatari a good, the second season was my fav

trigun is one of my favourite shows and possibly has my favourite OST. and since this seems to be the place to ask, can anyone recommend some american artists that make stuff that sounds like this track? it's obviously very influenced by american music but i can't find too much stuff that really captures the same feel outside of some spaghetti western soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cjEgovupTw

bump

I mean, if you're after slide guitar there's plenty of that. Unfortunately that feeling is hard to grasp because 99% of slide players do tired old countryshit

Triggered weebs go take a shower nigga, only good anime is Shaman King and that is cause the intro was badass.

What genre is the Shaman King opening?
Don't say J-pop because that's a generic as fuck term.

go back to twitter and never post on this website again literal nigger

Attached: 1552275935706.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

bumping with a banger btw
youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlx3vnu8I&index=5&list=PLsVz32lIK-LYoYVmLGf5CitgvT9bCfYhp

>1.Women
>2.Viet Cong
Same band different name.