FUCK THE GRATEFUL DEAD AND FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK THE GRATEFUL DEAD AND FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-035444_Twitter.jpg (720x654, 184K)

Dude you had to be there in 76 man tripping balls man whoa dude

At least we didn’t actually eat tide pods
Shit music ≠ eating laundry soap

You fucked your brains up enough on acid to seem like you did.

The boomers are dumb about a lot of things but at least the dead actually played music live, rappers aren't even audible over their studio tracks at live shows anymore. But zoomers still pay boatloads just because the person is actually on stage.

This but unironically.

but we still didnt

Boomers literally fried their brains so hard that they voted for Trump.

Clearly substance-induced brain damage is what unites boomers and zoomers.

If you just pull up the Grateful Dead on Spotify and listen to it then yea it’s not gonna sound great. I imagine if you were high and played it really loud you’d understand the appeal. I wouldn’t know though, never done such a thing but that’s basically the setting they wrote their music for

WTF I hate the Dead now. Thanks for the #woke message Sweet Daniel. I'll make sure to only listen to whatever is currently trending on Twitter instead so i'm cool.

>substance-induced brain damage
That describes Soillenials to a T though.

The fact thay you've never been to a decent rap live show doesn't mean there aren't any. This year I've been to a rap concert and the rapper made a crazy show, at one point getting people on stage and then making them jump into the crowd (only if they wanted), then he got off the stage and made circles in the crowd while continuing to rap, then he got on the bar desk and rapped from there. It was an incredible experience, it seemed too good to be from my life.
It was worth five times the actual ticked price imho. The audio was good, the bass was a bit loud but probably by concert standarts it was ok. I could hear the voice well, I have videos and I understand perfectly what he says from them
Also he rapped over beatboxers in some songs. How bout that?

>Tide Pod maymay
This is the best you could have done, dude?

I get that the Grateful Dead made music for tripping hippies but there were way better musicians to listen while high during the 60's and 70's.

always amuses me how boomers go on about le entitled millenials when boomers were the greediest generation to ever exist in human history

Fun thing is this guy probably listens to fucking Death Grips

Attached: twitterscreencap.png (634x153, 37K)

savage
boomers rekt

I don't get it.

Who was the rapper

tod pods do look like CANDY

Millennials>Gen Xers>>>>>>>>>>boomers=zoomers

Gen x>zoomers>boomers>millenials

>I don't know what a millennial is

someone's a zoomer lul

99% of "classic" rock sounds exactly the same just like zoomer top 40 hip hop does

Attached: rf1i6kqlsud21.jpg (640x572, 43K)

Agreed. Literally it is hard to distinguish between Grateful Dead, the Eagles, CSNY, Doobie Brothers, etc.

How cute

Attached: 4c0.jpg (600x621, 278K)

shit wrong reaction image

>le quirky rollercoaster xD
Faggot

>le twitter post by a literal nobody

lol this

the funniest thing about boomers is that they say millenials when they mean zoomers

God I feel bad for your parents. First they’re related, then they have a retard kid to support forever

Lmao ok bud

r a the rugged man

Patrician as fuck

At least acid makes you hallucinate.

What an embarrassing post.

it's 311 est bros lmao throw on amber

No it isn’t.

Why are white boomers so afraid of jazz? The Dead and jam music is literally an entire million dollar genre invented to cater to people afraid to listen to jazz.

you know the answer to this question user
hint it's due to jazz containing over-representation of a certain race of people