DAUGHTERS on Fish Center

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1vQ8aOXgA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

fish center is that shit

epic

Fantanodrone

wtf is this haircut?

>this haircut
I wonder what /fa/ thinks of it

This is so embarassing

>fish-hooking in fishcenter
fucking genius

I don't listen to this band but, how the fuck does the vocalist not get kicked out of this band?

he tends to do that every show. when I saw them last week he took a woman's hand and forced it down his throat

i would not be interested in this band if that was my first impression.

He has really good stage presence. Sound is a bit off though

effay is bunch of normalfag larpers now. who don't give a shit about fashion.
posers at their best. the board is dead
that band is actually creating something and pushing boundaries. so this suits them

It was a better first impression for me than anything else. I tried to steer clear of it until the hype died down because it was shilled like crazy before it even came out. Fantanodrones didn't help either with me getting to it, but I bit and watched this live performance and found myself actually really enjoying their music.

It sounds like the record

Why is fish center mixing so shit? Every live sound so dry and lifeless

that guy with the blue sparkle strat looks quite out of place

I guess they dont have any room mics so all sound is either closed mic'ed or direct outputs from instruments.

I mean, you could just download a IR reverb and slap some room on it, but I guess sending shit into busses and shit would be to complicated.

I guess that what you get from a generation used to mixing trap and electronic artists.

something just doesnt cut it for me with their live performance. it looks like im seeing an empty stage.

eh, maybe it was a bit overstated because it wasn't my first impression and I could never know, but what this guy says is correct, this sounded flat and low energy and kind of sloppy

i cant stop thinking of better bands when i listen to every one of their songs. its like a watered down collage of better acts.

oh and you should definitely listen to the album.

Man these guys used to be so good smgdmfh

I saw them live, they sound great. Black Cat was a high energy performance, but that's sort of goes with the crowd you get in DC. It's a city that treats the darker sides of rock well

nice