Discuss

discuss

Attached: 1524059513565.png (1400x720, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVc3Z-bG6E
youtube.com/watch?v=V8fwWZD159k
rbt.asia/mu/thread/83120761/#q83120832
boards.4channel.org/mu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought the new album was a 6 kinda neat production but some duds
Overhyped imo

I feel like it would be the opposite honestly

idk I don't listen to artists who have a shtick.

/thread

>she

Attached: 1516735434324.png (210x240, 6K)

have sex

Yea Forums is a virgin forum. Fuck off sex haver.

I'm straight I don't listen to trannycore

Fantano would be more widely accepted as a trailblazer if he was not a big dumb faggot

i think that could be the case
i know she handled prod. on a lot of charli xcx for a while before leaving soundcloud
i wonder if she would have gotten features and recognition through charli earlier if she was cis
i also recognize she has garnered some interest due to being gender-non-conforming (even before being clearly trans), especially with regards to her vocal style
while i appreciate the sentiment i think most artists have an aesthetic that they've adopted, socially and musically
are you going to tell me you don't/wouldn't (if you're not into jazz) listen to pharoah sanders or sun ra?
i'm actually a lot less interested in artists who don't have a schtick at least for some period of time, because they're then left re-executing the ideas already prevalent in the genre

>No! NO! NO! Stop doing that to your body! Stop making your own decisions as a person! Stop referring yourself to your own preferred gender and pronouns! This isn't right!

Attached: 1472064339042.png (291x344, 85K)

But they force other people to play their retarded game. Soon you idiots will be defending calling people kittens and other furry shit lol

They're fascists, they only desire to oppress those alien to their worldview

What trail did sophie blaze? I'm not trying to be a snarky troll but the PC Music thing was kind of a big collective of artists right? Was sophie really at the forefront of it or just the biggest name to come out of it?

You guys watch way too much Jordan Peterson. Just ignore it if you don't like it, you're not gonna get jailed for mislabelling someone's pronoun you retards

Being transgender is literally LARPing as the other gender and expecting people to take you seriously

I'm talking about the magatards being fascists obviously you retard
Fuck peterson

My apologies, comrade.

Some? Yeah. All? Nah.

It's plenty of people who want to live their lives and don't want to face a fear of harm and intimidation while being what they feel is themselves. And a bunch of fascists nutjobs who make them look bad, but you're an adult. You can employ nuance and differentiate and handle each entity in a measured and reasonable manner, surely.

are you willfully ignorant or just stupid?

Attached: 1493939823657.jpg (461x400, 25K)

Both ideologies foster fascism.

I bet you sick transphobic f-cks wouldn't even let SOPHIE take a bath with your kids

Gonna copypaste this a few times

I know where you live, I'm on my way now knuckleknick

gonna be honest i'm not so hot on letting anyone but me and their other parent(s?) bathe with any potential children of mine

Not even a black man, or a Muslim?
Go fuck yourself, racist

that's the funniest thing i got to read all week, thank you

Oops. As you were.

As this thread obviously shows, yeah. Pre coming out her singles/production were discussed favoraubly while now every thread where she gets mentioned turns into >she holywar. Obviously she got a lot of press because of coming out but let's not pretend Bipp/Lemonade/Hey QT/PRODUCT/Vroom Vroom weren't all over year end charts both on Yea Forums collages and in major publications. Pretending like she appeared out of nowhere and got hype because of being trans (like most of the people here do) would've been as wrong as claming the same thing about ANOHNI.
Her production style is obviously innovative enough to make her a name back when she was trying to be anoymous and although being a YYYAAASSS QUEEEN TRANS RIGHT-core artist doesn't stop the fact that she is one of the most interesting artist this decade
Every artist has a shtick. Literally artists not having a shtick is a shtick to contrast them with artists who have a more obvious shtick
PC Music was like 5-7 people some of them were more contributing to visuals and perfrmances while others to music. SOPHIE was definitelly was singled out as the Frank Ocean of the collective, having the biggest hype on both message boards and music blogs since the earlier days
SOPHIE had huge hype years before she started wearing lipsticks and dressing up all Arca-y. She was not giving interviews and obviously presented as male wearing just neutral hoodies, sweaters and suits. As an early fan I remember there being dosens of photos taken from her DJ sets and let's not forget the Boiler Room set where she was dressed up as a Security Guard.
It's Okay To Cry is the first and only song she sings herself

>PC Music was like 5-7 people some of them were more contributing to visuals and perfrmances while others to music. SOPHIE was definitelly was singled out as the Frank Ocean of the collective, having the biggest hype on both message boards and music blogs since the earlier days

A.G. Cook was the big star of the group, not necessarily SOPHIE, altho she was probably right behind him.

>You guys watch way too much Jordan Peterson. Just ignore it if you don't like it, you're not gonna get jailed for mislabelling someone's pronoun you retards

shut up discord tranny the slippery slope of homo-acceptance has came to an end.

that's so sad because it really hasn't

>magatard triggered

LGBT is absolutely going to prevail into a globalized society, you're pretty daft if you can't at least see it coming.

This man has never read a book in his life.

AG Cook was the Tyler as in the leader
SOPHIE had always more critical accliam and higher placements on review sites as in Frank

He read Gender Trouble by Judith Butler and thought it was an absurdist comedy.

That's the best possible analogy.

It's actually just starting, Jethro

How long before Americans are up to speed with the rest of he world and recognize non binary gender?

make sure you enjoy trolling, because this isn't good enough to get anyone

not sure if you're referring to my top or bottom point.
if top: i guess that does some damage to my idea that her early recognition was impeded by her being trans, but i still think it could have been by her music itself being gender-non-comforming (ie. the artist qua person presenting in boymode, the artist qua avatar presenting female, and the vocals being clearly indented to be identified as feminine, but notable inorganic)
if you wanna object that her vocals weren't contributed by her, i think that doesn't resolve the gender-desync between her performer, her artistic avatar, and her vocals

Lol. Still crying over this.

Bleh trannys can't stand most of them really I've only ever met one that wasn't a thin skinned fuck and it was online not even in real life so it basically doesn't count and same shit applies to gays too well both were bi but mostly faggots

Honestly I just don't like thin skinned people and it just so happens that gays, trannys, black and other minority's are usally thin skins in my experience

Yeah, that sucks. Still, it's something to take on a case-by-case. I fucking hate people like that too, but it's not reasonable to hold other people accountable for their bullshit.

Help. What's her full name? How do I find her on YouTube?

i'm trans and i agree with you, i hate those type too because they honestly just make the whole community look bad

search "SOPHIE full album" and all her music pops up in playlists immediately

her PRODUCT material is her best imo

youtube.com/watch?v=MVc3Z-bG6E

Yeah, I don't even like identifying as gay instead of trans because people still think I'm some nutjob who's gonna cause a scene because someone used "fag" in a derogatory manner. idgaf, just don't hurt me ffs

why did you make this thread? you realize that we had forgotten about her, right? now that you've reminded us of his existence, people are going to be posting threads all the time like "what do you think of [possessive pronoun] music :)" and it's just going to be annoying. forget about Sophie; they can't be discussed on 4channel without people getting offended over which pronoun we should use for it
before you complain, notice that I used every pronoun exactly once, so you really have no idea what my view on Sophie's gender is

You forgot they/them, bigot

well for one thing its definitely unnatural like the voice

fuck u this shit is banging

youtube.com/watch?v=V8fwWZD159k

do you actually think its a woman? i know this board is reddit core but come on

Nice.

If you say you are and pass, you are
She
Is a beautiful woman

>not sure if you're referring to my top or bottom point.
This point
>i also recognize she has garnered some interest due to being gender-non-conforming (even before being clearly trans), especially with regards to her vocal style
It was never implied SOPHIE was trans pre her going itno Arca mode around Vroom Vroom.
PC Music had major backlash from both music press and their peers (Grimes) for being male geeky producers using over-glamorised vapid girl avatars to satirize top 40. They never commented on those interpretations at that time but it in the retrospect they were (mostly) male music geeks who were actually studying Max Martin and Britney from mathematical and musical theory points of view and vapid female avatars were mostly a kitchy artistic direction of the female photographer/cinematographer Hannah Diamond
The vocals on early singles were never contibuted to her. The were available on every music database and mentioned in most of the write ups, it comes mpre from a Top 40 EDM culture of producers leaving vocalists names out of the tracklist not from her trying to be gender non conforming.
Her only audio interview pre coming out is from BBC Radio 1 and it was taken around Bipp release where the host asks if it's true that this hyperfeminine music from an artist named SOPHIE comes from a Scottish dude.
The only people who could thing she was trans around Product were people who didn't Wikipedia her

Not a point of passing or not. There's no unattractive women? She doesn't feel comfortable living as a man. You can call that a mental illness if you want, but if the therapy is being a woman, than what's the problem?

>>If you say you are and pass, you are
lol where the fuck does this belief come from. its hilarious

trannies wouldnt get made fun of if they werent trannies

discuss

*then. Sorry.

true. they probably wouldn't die as much either lol

Attached: 1553035842035.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

Kill furries

My penis

That number falls drastically in liberal and accepting environments. And that number is only for America I think.

Furries are unironically worse than trannies

America is the world.

How your weiner must have a low IQ mine on the other hand can even sense how many eggs a women has

lol why would she have eggs when she's having sex?

I don't watch peterson
Wtf I didn't say hurt them, just that forcing people to play their game could easily be turned into forcing people to accept other worse furry type shit.
I'll play xir's game, and sure #NotAllTrannies, but it's dishonest to claim people hate trannies now because they exist, when it's really because a some are forcing themselves down people's throats and forcing them to call them her or whatever.

>And that number is only for America I think
so it'l be even worse in the rest of the world? based

In Eastern Europe we beat tranny on sight no questions asked

Why not call them her? Will your dick fall off?

>Wtf I didn't say hurt them

I know, from my personal experience being trans, that's my one concern. I don't want crazy bigots that exist to hurt me, idgaf about them and their stupid lives, I'm not concerned about interfering and dictating unto them.

But yeah, don't fuck dogs either lol

based ivan

Attached: 1553066481241.jpg (204x247, 5K)

Nice. What about Muslims? What do you to those cocksuckers who refuse to accept other people's lifestyles? I'm sure you must hate them for that?

where's your album then?

oh what, you don't have one? what's the matter? is the tranny more accomplished than you? oh boo hoo, mr. eastern europe is a bitch compared to the tranny who actually makes music

As an Eastern Euroean we are also poor as shit and a laughing stock of the whole continent so whatever you feel towards trans people, educated, healthy and rich dudes from far superion Central and Northen Europe probably think about you times 10

BASED AND BLUEPILLED

Lol.

Based

>why did you make this thread? you realize that we had forgotten about her, right?
This thread happents three times a week at least. No matter what OP is trying to discuss about SOPHIE it always turns into the same shit

Can't make album if you're bloody pulp in street mr. trannyboy

All arguments aside, she sounds pretty dope.

She seems to be doing fine, people on this board talking about her every week.

This board is nothing desu.

Who are you?

i red 12 rules of life and thats the only book il ever need

gas the discord trannies end the globohomo industry now

>i red

yas u ded

Lol.

I'm not the Russian Bulgaristan third worlder but someone who sees this shithole for what it is.

I did no such thing
>they can’t be discussed on 4channel
I haven’t seen a thread since this happened:
rbt.asia/mu/thread/83120761/#q83120832

>I'm not the Russian Bulgaristan third worlder but someone who sees this shithole for what it is.
BY THE WAY
GUESS WHO'S COMING TO MOTHER RUSSIA

Attached: 132ee61e-07f1-4480-9e5b-8e65098eb8fc.png (440x620, 54K)

uh oh

>I haven’t seen a thread since this happened:
you can always google 'site:boards.4channel.org/mu SOPHIE'

I thought I made it clear that I don’t want to see these threads. I’m not going to seek them out

Is there a moment in your existence that isn't about you?

no, because I lack the power to inhabit someone else’s life. if I could, then some moments would be about other people, namely the ones that I have momentarily traded places with

>no, because I lack the power to inhabit someone else’s life

stupid and self-absorbed, the combination of champions

If people were beaten to death for the content of their character, your mother would've taken a punt in the cunt every day of your pregnancy

are you making fun of me, tranny?

seems like it, chief

No, I'm insulting you for being the byproduct of a broken condom and insufficient prenatal care. I actually support the inbreeding that produced your genectic lottery results, just for the lulz

philosophically speaking, this applies to you too. you cannot sit their and pretend that you live off of anything except your own perception of life. in a way, everything really is about you

No one cares.

Is abortion legal in your country? Why don't they abort the trans babies?

>tries making a pretentious, quasi-philosophical argument
>misspells there

except for you, apparently, since if you didn’t care you wouldn’t have bothered to reply

You mean intersex?

watch out, he's eastern european, he'll beat you're ass

Lol.

Intersex? Either way, is abortion legal in your country?

>why don’t we abort babies for having mental disorders that develop far after they’re alresdy born
gee I wonder why
>YOU MISPELLED A WORD SO I DON’T HAVE TO ARGUE >:(

Either way, is that abortion illegal?

it’s legal where I live to abort fetuses. this does not include trans fetuses, since, and I cannot stress this enough, TRANS FETUSES DO NOT EXIST

>it’s legal where I live to abort fetuses

So what, was your mother too poor, or were your parents stupid enough to expect anything from you?

nah, it's just silly when you say some real pretentious shit and then make a simple mistake

Fuck.

my parents are pro-life. desu, I’m glad we’re in agreement over something, since I wish they actually had aborted me

I'm sure they're not pro life anymore. And don't beat yourself up. You're not the only one who feels that way.

>my parents are pro-life

Even life is anti-you.

>I wish they actually had aborted me

That is definitely the consensus.

wow this is the only time a “you’re not alone” has actually hurt, thanks for the new experience I guess

I don't pull punches, motherfucker. I would not hesitate to reiterate this experience unto you.

>tranny insulting anyone elses childhood

jokes on you tranny, you're frankensteins monster and you'll probably kill yourself soon because your parents are disgusted with you.

Why would I kill myself soon? Do you think we're living life with razors on our wrists?

Fuck you, impotent nobody. What, are you in your shit country gonna get up the money to come here and do anything about me? Sad little bitch.

Lawl she just owned an Eastern European idiot who tried to be pretentious and you are trying to own her with your default 13 year old schoolyard insults.

>Probably
You're probably a basement dwelling ogre whose parents' biggest regret is fucking.

kindly kill yourself. there’s a nice website that gives advice on methods if you google “how to commit suicide”

>HИИ кocмeтики
>Macлo чepнoгo тминa
>Пopeз нa coбaкe
>Кoбылa и тpyпoглaзыe жaбы
>TЭЦ
I swear, everyday It's getting even more retarded.

>muh individual realities
ok buddy we get it you watched evangelion

Attached: C67A28C2-59C9-4FF1-80C2-A1D7C0518B2A.jpg (750x1000, 119K)

> Do you think we're living life with razors on our wrists?
yes.

Attached: 1551053592537.png (738x669, 186K)

I may be retarded, but I’m not a fucking weeaboo. miss me with that gay shit

>miss me with that gay shit
JESUS FUCK CHRIST I FUCKING HATE REDDITORS

At least it's not as bad at the 00s era of millenials who tried to sing in English and be MGMT

what’s Redditors? I saw someone one Twitter use that phrase, I have no idea what Redditors is. do you mean www.redditors.com? I don’t think that’s a website

So you basically never listen to music?

>I saw someone one Twitter use that phrase
even worse. fuck off.

Based.

>miss me with that gay shit
this board gets worse every day

Attached: 241ADA10-1EEC-4C35-A5ED-210DCB1B2FCD.jpg (897x445, 76K)

oh, it’s Reddit, not Redditors. whatever, I like it here, no reason to go over there

>posting on Yea Forums
You’re already on Reddit anyways buddy you don’t have to go anywhere, there are enough retards here to go around

we know you already do dipshit. i swear newfags get worse every year.

>Why would I kill myself soon? Do you think we're living life with razors on our wrists?

unironically yes

pic related. also remember body dysmorphia is a mental health disabilty so that means all trannies try to end it at some point. :) :) :)

>>default 13 year old schoolyard insults
>facts are insults

uhm sweaty, facts don't care about your feelings, ok?

thats rich coming from a discord tranny LOL

woah, thanks for the suicide advice kind discord tranny! you lot are experts at it xD

Attached: rip.png (798x464, 28K)

You are such a trope lol. Like every word you type is more predictable than the previous one.

Not him but shut yo suicidal tranny ugly ass bitch

You got btfo lmao
Trannies will never be real women

bigotry isnt cool just fyi
get laid or smthingz :)

Okay.

You sound like the kind of dude who uses female pronouns on his car and names it Betty or some shit but wont call a trans woman she

Shut her ass? What?

There are only two genders

This is the kind of people who call others oversensitive snowflake lmao

Why won't you call a trans woman she? Will your dick fall off?

Better than a priest or Michael Jackson for sure

These countries and states have already recognized non binary gender. Doesn't matter what you think. Trans people will get the recognition they deserve.

Attached: 904px-World_map_nonbinary_gender_recognition.svg.png (904x464, 102K)

t. Discord tranny

Yikes... can I get a CRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGEEEEE?

You're trans?

The only two genders are Alphas and cucks