First gf stole my Talking Heads hoodie

>first gf stole my Talking Heads hoodie

Attached: pP76kfDNjg-2.png (300x250, 29K)

>never held a girls hand

Attached: fart pepe.png (656x522, 34K)

I'll hold your han fren

Attached: image0.jpg (523x639, 95K)

Attached: umaru pepe.png (657x600, 84K)

that's okay because talking heads suck

what's up with girls stealing shit my first gf stole my bandana

Attached: 1546735763733.jpg (380x376, 20K)

One took my best sweatshirt, is this some thing?

>dating women
>wondering why they steal shit
Gee it's almost like it's in their nature

Seriously though this isn't funny man only one! of the three exs gave shit they stole back

Attached: image.jpg (741x774, 57K)

>possession

10 to 1 you can steal an even cooler one at you local Goodwill. Don't be a fag.

(You)

I wish I was gay or castrated I hate women but they're cute

>sexual orientation

10 to 1 you can steal an even cooler one at you local Goodwill. Don't be a fag.

how do i get a gf bros.. girls literally throw themselves at me but im too autistic

Michael please

I had the same problem in high school, girls would keep aggressively flirting and feeling around on me but the only thing that even entered my thought process was to try to brush them off. One girl actually started crying. Now I'm a lonely neet with no female contact at all. I fucking hate myself

really genuinely become at least somewhat content with your own life before you get a girlfriend. It’s not attractive to hate yourself

show them your dick

idk I've heard some of my female coworkers talk about how they'd stolen clothes from people before quite a few times, if they care about the other person they'll pretend they weren't caught or that it was forgotten, and if they don't they brag about it

Man I lost like three of my favorite shirts to my first gf

>gf stole my hoodie
>I stole her underwear

Attached: ee.jpg (518x387, 17K)

first gf stole my heart. also, she was never my gf.

>first gf stole my original print Thick As A Brick vinyl
>as in, the one that has the whole newspaper as the packaging
The only thing stopping me from taking it back is the fact that she now lives in another country on a different continent. She didn't even have a fucking record player, why in the unholy fuck.

i’m in the same exact boat. girls love me because i’m apparently charismatic, educated and i take great care of myself with hygeine and the gym, but when it comes to courting and maintaining relationships i am absolutely fucking CLUELESS with anybody who isn’t a likeminded sperg. my own step sister flirts with me and always looks at my crotch when i’m in my underwear and shit.

this is like fucking purgatory, i hate it.

Attached: A2D37C2E-4E91-4A6E-B69D-83D4A0F9FD3D.jpg (426x446, 43K)

life’s a bitch, hang in there.

>not wearing pants around your step sister

we live in the same house, i sometimes do laundry in my underwear and she just couldn’t stop looking down. she’s always making sexual references around me and always looking at me more than anyone else at the dinner table.

Same/similar age?

i’m 22, she has two kids and is 36.

>36 y/o with 2 kids still living at home
Wew lads could be worse

this is my exact situation. I still fap to that big booty Latina that liked me in high school but I was too autistic to flirt with her

>mfw i stoled a taxi driver and a basquiaf tshirt from my ex-gf

Attached: 1541406840757.jpg (400x300, 37K)