So we all agree he was in the right?

So we all agree he was in the right?

Attached: 7c86510cf762_sf_8.jpg (406x720, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, not at all

yeah but only because the trumpet guy was so lame and bad

this guy needs to get angry trumpet man'd himself

That trumpeter fucking sucked.

hes exremely based

>"An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity"

based, /ourguy/

>defending a no talent hack playing fart noises on his trumpet and disrespecting the silence that is the foundation of creativity

shame on you

That hunchback lesbian leprechaun had a great point and was able to deliver it effectively.

i love when he throws his trashbag on the ground

His point was correct, the trumpet player was a fucking horrid disgrace that was forcing everyone walking by to be ear raped by him. The troll went about it like a complete embarrassment though, and in the process just wound up exposing his own insecurity and shit taste

Yes he was completely and utterly right.
Respect the silence and get yourself a gig

Reading these comments and looking at the photo makes me laugh hard. Give me the video please lol

>embarassment
Nah he knew he was being filmed so he made sure he did a kino performance.

this hits the nail on the head
projecting all your insecurities onto some random guy just because he ticked you off with his poor trumpet playing is fucking lame

"an artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity" somewhat makes up for it though
such an incredibly based quote

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

dude, how have you not seen this before?

>"an artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity" somewhat makes up for it though

That's really the turning point. When you find out about that guy's personal life, it's hard NOT to support him against Trumpet Guy.

objectively

ironic or not fuck you for saying that

Fuck that trumpet guy for playing that shit in front of a Holocaust museum.

Yes, but looking like a walking meme waiting to happen didn't help his case much.

>t. sucka

That man is the hero we need.

Oy vey goy shut down that trumpet

"Learn the rules before you can break them" would've also been a good message sent.

Attached: 1548663792482.jpg (676x655, 43K)

Have you guys heard the interview where he explains himself? He's such a little victim. He talks about how the trumpet man ruined his wonderful holiday experience of columbus day.

I found his website and he sucks at photography, like even people who shoot as a hobby know how to take a photo in frame. Point I'm getting at is even if the trumpet guy sucked he shouldn't have been acting all high and mighty

Attached: haa.jpg (300x450, 12K)

How is the video so kino? Seriously it starts with the wide shot of the two and the dude moves PERFECTLY into frame by himself without the guy on the bench even having to move

Who the fuck are you
I walked Bob Dylan on stage in 1975