Would you like to see incel rap make a comeback?

Would you like to see incel rap make a comeback?

Attached: 50324214_1213238282177820_6298816160901103616_n.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol the only "community" that "fucked with" this downs syndrome nigger was a group of retarded 13 year olds that wore supreme snapbacks and caught the special bus LMFAO

rap music is already incredibly misogynistic, so incel is kinda redundant because even the ugliest rapper has groupies/whores who go to their shows

But rappers usally get pussy still. Incel music would make for an interesting dynamic with that factor removed for them. It'd probably be something like this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM

If this happened it would be too memey because hip hop doesn’t know how to do a new offshoot subgenre with any kind of subtlety. Like if tomorrow “rap-gaze” was suddenly a thing it wouldn’t be like clouddead or technically proficient production with tasteful effects, it would be like some reverby loop with a goddamn trap beat over it.

Incel rap would make the loneliness and depression and the artist’s identity itself a meme

This thread was posted yesterday. No.

epic

I meant Odd Future style incel rap.

struck a nerve huh

nice

>MY DICK IS HAVIN GUTS FOR LUNCH
>IT AINT RAPE IF U LIKE IT BITCH
gee why would incels like your music earl???????

Based

is he talking about us? cause i remember too perfectly this board used to fuck really hard with bastard, earl and radical tape

Attached: of.png (700x465, 157K)

radical tape? and Earl is mostly ass.

No. Incels are the problem. They belong in the gulags.

this one

Attached: 1550473404108.jpg (316x316, 25K)

This is the best of record. When i first heard this i knew rap was changed and i dont even feel like cringing about that smdd if you do

we didn't choose to be like this, it's not our fault.

I never listened to this one, is it worth actually listening to?

Attached: 12312312313.jpg (401x356, 28K)

>we didnt choose to be like this
Guys who couldn’t get laid didnt used to go out shooting up mosques, why dont you go back to that

imo it’s the 36 chambers of OF

In that case how do you feel about OF Tape Vol. 2? Where does that sit in comparison? Cause I've been listening to it on repeat.

Being an incel doesn't make you an islamaphobe, where's the correlation? Did that nigga actually claim he was an incel or are you just making a loose association?

>earl is mostly ass
Defend this

Luper and Couches are the only good songs