No Yea Forums im not gay bro

no Yea Forums im not gay bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-121338~2.png (1440x1646, 2.87M)

>acting like this when you're pushing 40
oof and yikespilled

it's more cringe to stop being yourself and actively choose to become an old person because of age expectations

I'm positive he's 33

you would call out a 35 year old if he acted like a 15 year old, so why is it ok for this guy to be taking pics like this?

>be yourself meme
Under 20 detected. At least I hope. It would actually be worse if you were older than 20.

There is nothing wrong with this. You can act mature if you want but keep it to yourself and stop judging how others want to enjoy and express themselves.

What an edgy faggot

being famous gives you license to do whatever the fuck you want and not get called out

this

no, this is embarrassing and you're only defending it because it's death grips

death grips arent famous

how dare he sit on the ground?? HOW DARE HE?!!!

It's just a picture, who fucking cares. I think you'd have to be a teenager to think this is cringe.

yall seen this dude's girlfriend?

lmaoing @ ur lyfe

ok 17-year-old old man

>first post
>instant flamewar

>im above 29 so im not allowed to have fun or express myself

cringe and yikes

cookie cutter bitch

Attached: Athena-Pasadena-Feet-3323999.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

imagine licking those soles and choking on the dirt and sweat as she laughs at you

I legitimately don’t understand why you’d judge him for sitting down with some flowers

he is only 33? zach and ride are older

bitter cuck detected

based

the fuck is he even doing wrong, you autist? He's just taking a funny picture not to mention, he's a public figure and they do it all the time. A lot of people in his age still play video games(which is still arguably "not-an-adult-thing-to-do" but I personally wouldn't waste my time doing it)

For what purpose

based zoomer