youtube.com/watch?v=xmDF2ZzZsas

Attached: 34567.png (641x599, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmWQxkVQdGc
youtube.com/watch?v=1EiV9nNvTZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill it

tfw no qt lesbian gf

How is that much make up good for your skin?

since when do people wear makeup for health reasons?

She's the next clairo

Attached: 32430.png (1483x712, 1.63M)

genderqueer teens covering pop songs in their bedrooms is so 2013

>Creep
Hey look, it's literally every girl on the internet. Does she have a ukulele by any chance?

2019 and its still the same
tumblr girl sounding song

imagine putting on a pound and a half of makeup and doing an entire video with a snapchat filter, wherein you just poorly cover songs on the ukulele
now imagine making enough money to live off of solely by doing this twice a month

women have it so fucking easy
>Does she have a ukulele by any chance?
i don't blame you for not wanting to open any of these shitty vids, yes, she does this all on a ukulele

Imagine enjoying Joji and Billie Eilish so much that you cover them. Also she looks like she's got a cold with the way she does her makeup.

Why am I not surprised?

Attached: surprise.png (251x143, 3K)

just as bad as guys as douchebag guitarists that only play to get laid

Nah

i want to fuck her tiny little pussy

Such a punchable face. Let me alone with her for 2 minutes in a room and I would fucking ruin her life making her face unrecognizable.

Attached: 1509885490460.png (469x452, 277K)

>song name - artist
what did xe mean by this

why?
edgy

what's your problem with that?

I could care less about the covers or if she makes money off of them.

I just think it's funny how every artsy college kid owns a fucking ukulele. I wonder how many of them play anything else

"edgy" quite literally is not an argument.
You fucking imbecile.

Imagine the smell

He wasn’t arguing with you, he called you edgy because you’re an edgy freak

>implying I try to argue with faggot edgelords that get easily triggered by the sight of some tumblr thot

Stay mad cunt.

Oh no i'm shook

>Stay mad cunt.
...screamed the mad cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmWQxkVQdGc

practically a single octave of range, but she can actually sing. i wish this girl was made a plant.

i want to hatefuck this bish

so this is filthy frank's new music project that everyone's talking about

No, you’re not shook, you’re edgy. Also you’re a zoomer

look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1EiV9nNvTZM

what the fuck transformation was this.

are females the shadiest and most fake sex ever?

>a single octave of range
>she can actually sing
nigga i hope u aren't serious

Attached: 1532507023821.jpg (768x960, 219K)

what's your problem exactly?

Literally the most generic indie white girl you can imagine, and you think "she can actually sing". Unironically, sincerely, the voice you'd hear on a fucking Spotify ad, and you think "she can actually sing".
This is a music board, retard. Fuck off.

so much wasted potential. Fuck

>being this surprised that a woman completely changes her appearance, mannerisms, personality, and even voice to match whatever is currently viewed as aesthetic or cute so they can gather social media clout and farm attention off of talentless retards
why are you surprised at all, literally a meme gender

t. roastbeef.

>"she can actually sing".
i meant it refering to clairo, the plant that literally cant even sing.

t. seething incel
she went through puberty and she looks different now. that's pretty standard

they literally sound the same to me, clairo just hides behind hazy, lofi-ish production
they both have the same affected white indie girl voice like lana del ray or lorde. no clue how this stupid vocal style is still trendy, you'd think roasties and thots would develop enough self awareness to realize it's a meme to sing like this after 6 years

when she was younger she sounded mature and articulate, now shes 5 years older she sounds like a toddler. before she was a blonde, now shes this quirky brunette feminist who cant talk properly, a complete farce.

i meant live dumbo, thats why i posted that particular vid. clairo live is awkward as fuck. this girl looks way more prepared for audiences.

>clairo live
never heard until now, jesus fucking christ this is bad so i see what you mean
regardless neither of these dipshits should be plants, a voice like this should take you no further from a gig as a vocalist in a commercial

>being this intolerant and closed-minded that you obscure the fact that people have their own styles

literally no different than a guy that decides to fit into the emo scene because he likes the style. She clearly enjoys what she's doing even though she's basic as fuck. To say that everything she's doing is in the name of social media clout is complete bs, dude. She's looked like a stereotypical tumblr thot for years. She didn't just spontaneously change her appearance the day her channel blew up.

men don't do this stupid shit nearly as much as women do and they rarely seek out social media clout when they do it
>She clearly enjoys what she's doing even though she's basic as fuck.
citation needed
actually watch her videos, she's trying so hard to be cute. her older vid that user linked is a girl who's just messing around in her bedroom, the more recent vids are blatantly super affected and tryhard. biting her lip, looking around the room, smiling in the middle of a lyric for no reason, the candid intro and outro, the cutesy mannerisms, she's just trying to fit the awkward indie white girl archetype because it's making her a shitload of money on youtube

i think she looks nicer than clairo, more manufactured and way more ironic, we need artists that accurately reflect the zeitgeist.

women are the literal shapeshifters from ancient myths.

stay seething

Attached: 43923.png (1127x722, 1.46M)

she's clearly talented but completely insufferable

the oversized glasses with no lenses, the talking through her teeth/closed lip thing she's doing, the way her aesthetic is crafted to make it look like she doesn't really care but in fact an inordinate amount of care went into crafting it.

Could easily say the same thing about countless male artists. Being insufferable and contrived is kind of inextricable from being young and talented.

Listening to her talk still grates on me though

i know this is a music board but she seems really generic to me desu i'm surprised people are making threads about her.

shes special