Plug.dj room

its monday night and you're tired, come join this and play some music and stuff.
plug.dj/hear-it-hurgling

Attached: 1427835515025.png (331x304, 67K)

we got 5 people in here so far, why not come in and show off your favorite music?

No idea how to use this but there's some good jams in here so why not

sneed

shitty site requires registration. Registered with the gay ass password requirements (like I'm going to use my platinum passwords on this fuckshit of a site). Get to the "one last step" and click "go to the app" and nothing happens. Fuck you and your kike site OP.

are you trying to get on on mobile? i know their shit is really jank with mobile.

no. I'm using a fucking computer. I'm using firefox. I even tried disabling my extensions.

hmmm what the hell. if you follow the link directly after being logged in does it just give you a black screen? ive had issues with the site not loading everything in but i never found a solution other than just praying and hitting refresh

>firefox
lol

i see u ; )
BOO

This site is literally so shit that I suspect you're the proprietor. There are a fuckton of better places to play music online for other people and you don't even need to formally register. Fuck you, lick my asshole, counterclockwise.

Attached: 575.gif (815x446, 1.22M)

yes sir i built this website that has existed since like 2013 just to shill my tiny room on this site. settle down. sorry that you can't join us! maybe next time

I was just going to play shitty music nobody but me would like anyway. :^)

dont be so hard on yourself, we would have liked to listen! you never know what other people will like.

Yeah because this totally standard browser is the problem, not the shitty reddity site.

Attached: d9c.jpg (1200x913, 211K)

we can see you when you join btw

And I care, why?

Attached: b9691d71e5ce484ebb9e7d9a539c60e7.jpg (500x500, 36K)

i dunno! it's the same kind of care that compels you to post in here despite being unable to join. some day you can have fun with us

You made me use up all my Popuko flipping you off pics. Not an easy feat. Congratulations.

patricians get in here

patricians would never use a site like this.

it would make me oh so angry if you replied again and bumped this thread

i miss mumuplayer :(

Attached: mumuplayer.png (300x300, 12K)

anyone remember turntable? man those were some good times

Where are you guys? I'm playing some tunes

holy shit i am 3 hours too late, why do i never look at thread times.