So is this #metoo thing going to keep going?

Or is it losing steam? How does it end?

Attached: download (18).jpg (604x402, 24K)

lol it ends when the culture changes you dumb cunt and all the fucking sexists are hung, especially the fucking lawyers

Nice b8

it already seems like call outs are treated less severely than they were at first. and ppl are acknowledging you can recognize bad behavior without completely shunning them forever and kicking them out of life

just the facts, son

women like being abused though

>How does it end?
When men stop abusing women?

Or when women stop putting themselves in abusive situations with celebrities for clout and excitement?

it ends when men stop being fucking creeps

Cringey feminazi

Nice victim-blaming
>feminazi
Cringe

dude, get outside sometime

you also need to get the fuck outside

Way to treat women like retarded children with no agency or personal responsibility.

Feminazi

based
only woke post ITT

Cringe

>Way to treat women like retarded children with no agency or personal responsibility.
>but men who were abusers shouldn't be held responsible for their actions
OK

>its womens fault that men abuse them

why the fuck would it ever be the victims fault?

Rapists and sexual abusers will exist forever just as murderers and thieves will. Do you leave all of your doors unlocked in a bad neighborhood? No, you take precautions to avoid bad shit happening to you. You don’t want to admit that a woman getting herself into an abusive situation with a celebrity isn’t solely her fault for being a dumb star struck baby. No sympathy for so called adults who put themselves in these situations

you missed, asshat

lol this is like the .01% of abusive situations dumb cunt

>lol this is like the .01% of abusive situations dumb cunt

gonna need sauce on this. nvm, doesnt exist. imagine being this fucking dumb.

>You don’t want to admit that a woman getting herself into an abusive situation with a celebrity isn’t solely her fault
It isn't, because she was not the perpetrator.

By your logic no criminal is ever responsible for a crime, which is ridiculous and not how society works. If I broke into your house and punched you in the face, itd be your fault for not wearing e helmet, right?

>it's ok to hurt people because it's their fault for being fragile in the first place
huh

>put yourself into weird situation with creepy celebrity who is aggressively sexual
>”omg he like abused me wtf?!”

baby brains. that is nothing at all like someone walking into your house and punching you, the person walked in uninvited and you had no control over it. not even close to being the same thing

no shit retard

To be fair, she wouldn’t have to lock her door if the neighborhood wasn’t known for being bad. It’s her fault for not recognizing he neighborhoods potential and it’s the neighborhoods fault too for being a shit place to live

>baby brains. that is nothing at all like someone walking into your house and punching you, the person walked in uninvited and you had no control over it. not even close to being the same thing
Wrong, you put yourself in that situation by having a home I wanna break in and having a retarded punchable face

hanged*

>If I broke into your house and punched you in the face, itd be your fault for not wearing e helmet, right?

no but if say i got the opportunity to hang out personally with a celebrity or perosna in a band i admire and they rape me. or say i went to a party and got a little too drunk and someone takes advantage of me. or if someone i love and trusted, crosses a boundary and breaks that trust... THEN it would be my fault

>and they rape me.
Just being near someone =/= consent

Are you retarded?

>or say i went to a party and got a little too drunk and someone takes advantage of me
That is called rape and it's illegal. Look it up.

>put yourself into weird situation with creepy celebrity who is aggressively sexual
the thing is they dont expect them to be creepy or aggressive and are. wouldnt you be excited to get to hang out with someone you admire? i dont expect random ppl i know or celebrities i only know through their work to rape me.

desu i do assume all men are creeps and are going to take advantage of me at any moment. how fucked is that? your saying i should just live in fear, never go anywhere alone. never trust any cis guy to be near me at any time? never walk alone. never get drunk or want to hang out with someone platonically?

fucking criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge

I accept your defeat

>the thing is they dont expect them to be creepy or aggressive and are.
ok? and then they are and then what? they stick around because they’re fame hungry sluts
>desu i do assume all men are creeps and are going to take advantage of me at any moment. how fucked is that? your saying i should just live in fear, never go anywhere alone. never trust any cis guy to be near me at any time? never walk alone. never get drunk or want to hang out with someone platonically?
not fucked at all, it’s true that men will take advantage of you. you can safely assume that any dude who ever talks to you outside of like work or whatever, wants to fuck you and will tell you whatever you want to hear to do that. and fucking lol at thinking men and women can be platonic friends. any guy who you consider a friend would fuck you if given the opportunity. they’re just your emotional tampons

>I accept your defeat
Not an argument.

oh ok. you just hate women and rape them yourself. but think thats ok and its the womens fault

wow i can actually tell your a cis woman because you argue like one. goodnight peanut

Haha fag

The "metoo" movement that involves the MSM dog-piling public figures per ideological convenience and frequently to deflect from the "casting couch culture" revelations involving Weinstein? That's definitely losing steam.

The generation of millennials becoming disillusioned upon discovering their childhood heroes are hypocritical old lechers who send henchmen through the audience to part teenaged girls from their boyfriends? That's only getting started.

Attached: 1541898543376.jpg (995x1000, 160K)

That a real "VIP pass" from a Tool concert, by the way. The text says "Don't be offended. It's perfectly natural."

Anyone ever go to a concert where someone with a venue badge and a black t-shirt goes through the audience looking for your girlfriend to mysteriously peel away from you, and when she gets back, her skin is flushed because they "gave her a hit of some really good weed" or some such nonsense? Yeah.

Attached: girlsonlypasses.png (398x239, 17K)

sauce?

its called the fucking metoo movement
in addition to having a life and knowing actual people

My sister was violently raped in the 90s and we couldnt do shit about it with even with evidence for days. Still fucks me up pretty bad thinking about it.

I really don't mind any of the changes being pushed, not like I plan on raping anyone.

Brave

Attached: 15232190139.png (671x353, 30K)

>How does it end?
Everything segregated by gender.

based

>my Ferrari got stolen when I left it with the keys inside in the ghetto
>why should I be responsible for this? we should teach poor people not to steal

What's the point of this thread
Why is this not on /pol/
When will jannies delete every racebait, politicalbait thread on this board

Lol. What a fucking creep.

How is it the woman's fault that a man groped her against her will? You know men are the same as women, right? Why should they have to be afraid to hang out with men, or have to take precautions? Maybe a better way to stop would be to teach boys not to do it.

>teach boys not to do it
they do that. plenty. the point is that there will always be evil people out there who don't care about the rules and women as well as men need to be face this fact and try to not fall victims to them
Of course it's the rapists fault, they are the fucking rapists but if you walk through the world pretending nobody would ever do anything bad and then act surprised when they do then you're very naive and you will get hurt.

What precautions would you suggest?

It depends on the situation. And in many cases there's no way the woman could have predicted something would happen at all. But then there's women who return to their abusive boyfriends and you just gotta wonder what they were thinking.
In general, not being alone in sketchy neighbourhoods and/or at night is a good idea. I know it sounds stupid and patronizing but many don't even cosider that.
And I think the term victim-blaming is inaccurate and inflammatory because it implies only the victim is blamed when it is obvious to most anyone that the perpetrator is at fault while there was a lack of precautions on the victim's side.

shut the fuck up you stupid piece of dogshit