Untitled

Attached: 1543008391615.jpg (2500x1873, 819K)

Attached: 1530299549657.png (1400x917, 608K)

Yeah
You need to go back

No ones canceled Bowie and Elvis and the world at large doesn’t give a shit when artist are “cancelled” unless there mediocre and/or contemporary such as r kelly. I swear to god I don’t know how the half internet would function without some short of outrage to get equally counter outraged about

there have been numerous viral posts on social media about elvis and bowie and their past with underaged women. it's a symptom of people sitting through the r kelly series and thinking they're detectives or the arbiters of social change

>Paulfags are brainlet redditors
Wow what a surprise!

why the fuck have they all been getting """"cancelled"""" on twitter lately?

Just so everyone is aware, the underage girl that Bowie slept with described him as a perfect gentleman, said the sex was absolutely consensual and that to this day she does not regret a thing and that it was one of the best memories of her life.
I don't know why I'm even bothering to post this. I should go outside.

she's still underaged you fucking creep

Fuck off John, everyone knows you’re the worst beatle

George gang 4 lyfe

>applying modern morality to people of the past

Brainlet

I haven't seen any of these. If these fuckers come for these two legends imma riot.

13 is legal in Japan, 14 in Germany, and 16 in Canada. Face it: You've been brainwashed by American culture.

>implying it was normal to sleep with underaged women in the 60s
lol 1880s =/= 1960s
those are literally who-tier cultures no one gives a fuck about anymore

Bowie could have abused and killed so many children that he made Jimmy Saville look like an amature and I would still love him.

>what is statutory rape?

Yeah that's why everyone lists John songs as their favorite?

true, but at least Bowie wasn't literally sleeping with little boys (and grooming their families) like MJ

Proof he did?

yeah all these artists with the exception of bowie are terrible people but bring back madlad posting

bowie is a terrible person

>13 is legal in Japan
wtf is this true?

paul mccartney was a very controlling member of the band, yoko being in a relationship with john doesn't mean she's responsible for their breakup. Both john and paul arent good people

Roastie logic

And Bowie was 20. It's not like he was in his mid-30's fucking a 15 year old which would be a situation where there's an enormous difference in the power dynamic.
The girl he slept with has defended it repeatedly and has said that it was the best night of her life. Assuming you aren't just baiting and are actually trying to be moralistic about this, it should be clear to you that disregarding the girl's experience of the situation just for the sake of pushing your own moral agenda is actually not very feminist.

it doesn't matter lol

What's your point then?

that bowie is a freak pedophile and should be cancelled for it

I assume these threads are started by trollposters and then the 75% of people pissed off argue with the OP and the 10% of newfags that actually agree with the OP start up and the 10-15% of newfags that don’t understand this is a trollpost but suspend their judgement and don’t know what to think and take his entire debate seriously at face value

Who are some other people that should be cancelled off the top your head? Out of curiosity, I don’t want to listen to music from pieces of shit.

>you aren't allowed to make up for your mistakes!
OK

sneed

yeah

Fuck you, I wanna know how Trapped in the Closet ends.

A self-obssessed, calculating, anorexic family-abandoner who slagged his friends, chased whatever the current zeitgeist was, and reportedly made everyone around him miserable. But, like Lucifer, he managed to pull off one of the greatest tricks in the history of rock 'n' roll -- convincing everyone that Paul McCartney was the asshole, and that he was just a humble, peace-loving, fame-and-money-shunning second-coming of Christ that the world just didn't understand. Keep in mind, his first recorded Beatles song was "Please Please Me", which was named for his habit of demanding that groupies fellate him before he went onstage.

I have to give the guy credit for making the masses, especially (again!) New York's clueless cultural elite, in the late 70's, swallow his ten-years-too-late hippie New Age bullshit ("Imagine") as if it were this great new direction in rock. And how about when he sold himself as the GREATEST FATHER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, when Julian, his first son, very much alive and aware, had to swallow decades of neglect and even scorn? Although he did write that heartfelt song "Hey Jude" for Julian when Julian was so sad about John's divorce from...oh, wait, Paul wrote that one. Sorry.

But wasn't it cool how John Lennon wrote that bad-ass, edgy "How Do You Sleep At Night?" song about Paul -- an unlistenable, plodding number that no one's ever played twice? And what did that asshole Paul respond with? Oh yeah, "Silly Love Songs", a self-mocking, good-humored pop tune you can hum.

John Lennon -- woman hater, shitty father, trend follower, bulimic, sour-natured heroin addict and millionaire. Imagine!

Patton Oswalt, on John Lennon

>A self-obssessed, calculating, anorexic family-abandoner who slagged his friends, chased whatever the current zeitgeist was, and reportedly made everyone around him miserable. But, like Lucifer, he managed to pull off one of the greatest tricks in the history of rock 'n' roll -- convincing everyone that Paul McCartney was the asshole, and that he was just a humble, peace-loving, fame-and-money-shunning second-coming of Christ that the world just didn't understand. Keep in mind, his first recorded Beatles song was "Please Please Me", which was named for his habit of demanding that groupies fellate him before he went onstage.
>
>I have to give the guy credit for making the masses, especially (again!) New York's clueless cultural elite, in the late 70's, swallow his ten-years-too-late hippie New Age bullshit ("Imagine") as if it were this great new direction in rock. And how about when he sold himself as the GREATEST FATHER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, when Julian, his first son, very much alive and aware, had to swallow decades of neglect and even scorn? Although he did write that heartfelt song "Hey Jude" for Julian when Julian was so sad about John's divorce from...oh, wait, Paul wrote that one. Sorry.
>
>But wasn't it cool how John Lennon wrote that bad-ass, edgy "How Do You Sleep At Night?" song about Paul -- an unlistenable, plodding number that no one's ever played twice? And what did that asshole Paul respond with? Oh yeah, "Silly Love Songs", a self-mocking, good-humored pop tune you can hum.
>
>John Lennon -- woman hater, shitty father, trend follower, bulimic, sour-natured heroin addict and millionaire. Imagine!
>
>Patton Oswalt, on John Lennon
sneed

Bowie was not cancelled. He did not rape anyone
>muh pretending
proof?

>proof?
listen to his music. its terrible. like u
;)

......................faggot

This might be the worst quality post I've ever seen on this board. Get your ass off those twelve layers of irony, son, you are making yourself unironically retarded.

Attached: 1548535330937.jpg (1048x1124, 78K)

I agree with everything the redditor said except the part where he tries to act like john had no talent when his talent was the sole reason they all put up with his constant bullshit

no u

I really do hope its a troll poster. Not someone autistic enough to take "being canceled" by some random cunt on twiter as the baseline of reality

"Controlling"

Yeah, he wanted John to quit being a lazy junkie and actually work on music, how terrible.

I don’t believe for a second the Beatles were somehow going to defy the trend of break ups and but Yoko ono is the sketchiest fucking woman I’ve ever heard of in music. She’s more responsible for sealing John Lennon’s fate. Lennon was already building up a sizeable Closet of skeletons and then she comes around to hammer in the nails to his closet door with him inside it.

It’s merely easier to dump all the problems on the guy that 1, is alive and 2, is least likeable. It’s easy to do that when you can bury the slander and lies among the nuggets of fair truths.

Upboated

Not a music example per say but
Paul Walker: insanely philanthropic person who was considered a light of positivity to everyone he knew.

Marlon Brando: mentally unstable manipulative narcissistic Deva who emotionally abused his own family

One was in legendary objectively good masterpieces and was an immense influence on why they became masterpieces, the other was in fast n furious.

Thanks for putting it into words. The only people I know who think this way are women.