I cannot stop listening to his music bros

I cannot stop listening to his music bros

Attached: 2349876556.jpg (355x355, 21K)

I would say do not stop until you've gotten enough.

MJ is NPC music

I do not care at all

That's my favourite MJ, never got the hate for it

le pol buzzword

His only good song is Human Nature, and that wasn't even written by him

this is advanced retardation

I like some of the tracks on it, but I can't help but think it sounds weaker than all his other albums.

For me it's Off the Wall

Disgusting pedo

How is this an unpopular opinion? Literally the most popular musician of all time. Most people have only ever listened to him because he’s just played everywhere. Like going out of your way to listen to Michael Jackson is about as NPC as it gets.

Innocent.

Fuck off with that rockist dogma that a shit song written by the performer is better than a great one written by someone else. Before Led Zeppelin (who stole songs) it wasn't even a thing.

see

Okay then fuck off with the poptimist bullshit? Like what the fuck needs to be said this fuck that hadn’t already been said? It’s lowest common denominator dad pop. Who gives a fuck.

agreed, it's 'his' album - where he wielded most of the production and songwriting control. the rest of his career is very executive

Then why respond? Twice now? Something in your programming

So let me get this straight, what you're basically saying is, if something is too popular don't listen to it?

And he calls people npc's lmao

Everyone who has ever come into contact with Windows 95 has also heard a Brian Eno composition. And that's a lot of people.

Does that mean it's pleb to listen to other Brian Eno compositions?

Same here dude. I've been watching all his music videos as well.

EL AYUWOKI

Porque lo hiciste user?
Porque?

Attached: 264van.jpg (1159x989, 74K)