Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyeeeees

through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyeeeees

Attached: rip dad.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ZkYViEIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OR WOULD YOU TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME?!

Pink Floyd would've just been another throwaway dadrock band had it not been for Roger Waters. Everything after this album is a pointless waste of time.
Gilmourfags and shredder idiots will disagree.

This is one of the worst albums I’ve ever listened to
Pink floyd is my favorite band

this is their best album

I can barely define the shape of this moment in time

it took me a while for this album to click, and it is gorgeous
the thing is it doesn't feel as much as a Pink Floyd album as it is pretty much a Roger Waters album
the stuff he released in his solo career are very similar to it
still, I'm glad Yea Forums's contrarianism is now praising this as PF's best work instead of Piper

It goes against everything that was intrinsically them. Also the band had officially ended at this point, the name was just still being used. Not saying it isn't an okay album, but like everything they did after the Wall it was ego driven and added nothing to them.

If you liked anything by Talk Talk you'd probably love Mark Hollis's solo record. This isn't true with the Final Cut in the slightest and yet it was released under the name Pink Floyd. It would have been interesting to see if Waters' career took off better than id did had he had this one (his best album really) under his belt instead of giving it to the band he was trying to get away from.

Still, this album is far more endearing than anything that the Pink Floyd vessel released after it.

HIS DREAM
IS DRIVING ME INSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

Attached: 1501362290640.jpg (1055x1019, 418K)

correct, took me a while before I come to that conclusion. wall and animals are close

IT'S THE ONLY CONNECTION THEY FEEL.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ZkYViEIs

Attached: r11.png (270x348, 94K)

SHOULD WE SHOOUUUUT SHOULD WE SCREEEEAM

based

This album isn't as good as a lot of other floyd albums but its certainly a hell of a lot better than amlor and the division bell

Sweet, Final Cutchan is back!
careful, you might get backtraced for such a based post

Roger is /ourguy/, the only people that shit on him are incels and retards. The rest of the band were wrong to continue as Floyd without him.

Attached: 71JD7aKSHUL.jpg (500x500, 139K)

nope not them

even better. I’m a fan of any type of final cut posting.

>amlor and the division bell

Division bell shits on AMLOR so fucking hard

it's not, but it's not bad either. The Final Cut EP is a good sampling of tracks

Gunner's Dream is a masterpiece

no

desu this album is just a less good the wall imo. I can understand liking it but i dont like it personally

Am I brain damaged for really liking Pros and Cons?

Attached: folder.jpg (500x500, 321K)

Roger wrote great lyrics and songs, and I love how Dave's guitar complemented them. Dave sucks as a lyricist and songwriter though

no. wall, cut and pros and cons are a fina ass trio

Correct

Only years later did I realise this

This is true and sad considering most of the Floyd material post ‘79 is all G chord rock. Anyone /radiokaos/ here? I’d love the album more if it wasn’t 80’s as fuck and more Floydish if that makes any sense. Also I fucking love the final cut. Chris Ott wrote a really good review of it when it was reissued and Kurt Loader wrote a famous 5 star review of it

Attached: C5753659-5D27-41B0-8F6E-4B3BB246C018.jpg (355x355, 23K)

>tfw the title track plays

Attached: E9B785A5-6D38-489E-A6E3-74CC7D493D6F.jpg (500x667, 44K)