en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_discography
youtube.com/watch?v=dOrkEPv-TWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ladytron.png (379x124, 5K)

>posting proof they are underrated
I asked you why.

cuz, besides a few neat songs and ideas, they do suck

>I want to fix this injustice.

Attached: 1545275884808.jpg (440x289, 17K)

They don't, pleb. They are consistently great. It's hard to not like most of their songs.

Your Opinion

lady tron is a fag band and brain eno is a british faggot

Why do you overrate this mediocre washed-up revival band from 15 years ago? They werent even that good in their prime. Your obsession is absurd and your lack of self-awareness is a legitimate sign of autism.

Not the OP but they are not overrated at all. You're a dumb autistic pleb who can't understand quality dark synthpop.

>pleb

Attached: 1315185107699.jpg (250x106, 4K)

And heres why this thread was made

It's actually pretty easy to not like most of their songs

They're severely overrated by you and the OP (who I suspect are the same person).

>It's how I deal with this unfriendly board.
>I want to fix this injustice.
Fuck you.

It's a very friendly board if you have taste that isnt shit-tier (like Ladytronspammer).

I like Ladytron but hate this obnoxious faggot of a poster.

The simple answer is that Yea Forums in general couldn't give a flying fuck about them. Which is genuinely a better thing than turning them into a widely despised meme like you've done.

Can somebody reuploaud Ad Nauseam?

Attached: 06458641efbd57b29af1f4b990271027165cbc858a3b9ea30e162d77e55105eb.jpg (681x684, 45K)

This and the Ladytron is Epic video with the Mr Krabs robot song. Those were legendary. Shouldve copped them when they were still up.

You have no right to criticize the Ladytronposter if you speak like an underage retard.

Yeah he does, I told him it was ok

So, if you like shitty music like 99% of Yea Forums (including you) then the board is friendly to you? Let me burst your delusional bubble: the board is hateful even then. Just check any thread and you'll see idiots just like you.

How have I spoken like an underage retard? It's the truth.

So you're the self-appointed voice of reason for Yea Forums ? How about you take your ego and go fuck yourself with a sharp stick?

>obnoxious faggot of a poster
Aren't you ashamed to talk like a complete dipshit? Grow up, kid.

Also this:
>Which is genuinely a better thing than turning them into a widely despised meme like you've done.
Are you dumb? Why would you hate something because it's posted more than what you want? Filter the fucking threads.

>Aren't you ashamed to talk like a complete dipshit? Grow up, kid.
But you are an obnoxious faggot. Everyone on Yea Forums can see it.

>Why would you hate something because it's posted more than what you want?
These threads are cancer incarnate, that's why. They aren't Ladytron threads. They're Ladytronspammer threads. They're geared to be all about you and not the band.

>Filter the fucking threads.
It would be easy to do that if you adopted a tripcode. But you won't do that because you wouldn't get the attention you constantly crave.

Because I piss you and twats like you off? Yeah sure. Fuck off. You should stay away from my threads, shitposters.

>They're geared to be all about you and not the band.
Bollocks. It's not my fault that idiots like you don't discuss the band, but me.

>It would be easy to do that if you adopted a tripcode. But you won't do that because you wouldn't get the attention you constantly crave.
This is an user board. In the same way I deal with the atrocious content posted all day long by folks like you, in the same way you can deal with my threads: ignore, hide, filter.

>It's not my fault that idiots like you don't discuss the band, but me.
Maybe it's a hint that Yea Forums cares more about winding you up than the band in question?

>This is an user board.
Doesn't have to be. You're a pseudo-trip at this point anyway.

>In the same way I deal with the atrocious content posted all day long by folks like you
Why do you even visit this board then? You absolutely despise the place and its users, yet you come here every single day to get bitched at? Are you some sort of Yea Forums sadomasochist?

>ignore, hide, filter.
You actively go out of your way to avoid people's filters by making threads without the band's name in the opening post. You've done it multiple times. Oh, and it's hard to ignore them when you make another thread immediately after the previous one has fallen off the board. This isn't a messageboard where threads stay up forever.

best ladytron song, OP?

That's like asking what is my favorite limb. I have many, many favorites. If I'd have to pick one right now it would be probably I'm Not Scared: youtube.com/watch?v=eUipq2rbY4U

Fuck you and your dumb tripcodes. If you don't want to see my content, don't fucking visit my threads, cunt. I don't come in your dumb memerap threads or whatever music you discuss to tell you to shut up. Also I don't owe you any explanation why I post here despite hating idiots like you.

Attached: c396790b469d7953c49aa324e76a1e2c502815025ff2c1e9c1f84bf0c6457a05.jpg (400x299, 32K)

sounds like Metric

If Emily was asleep

Kinda. Not a bad thing; au contraire. Other 3 Ladytron songs which I really like these days:
youtube.com/watch?v=sBmpgu-cb4I
youtube.com/watch?v=vHufYLxIwU8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5ZlBEVHEps

Lame. Both Emily and Helen have soft & beautiful vocals. I don't see how could you like one and hate the other.

Haines has far more emotion in her voice than Marnie.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEsr5Mm3JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=UZDOa7_EV6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=heEKC_PgWe4
youtube.com/watch?v=A4BhRDp_tsI

Emily enhances her songs. Helen doesn't.

Emily has a great voice, Helen sounds like a cow
You can’t even compare the musicians, metric stomps them in very respect

Aren't you the narcissistic little cunt? Fuck Ladytron, fuck your self-gratifying threads and especially, fuck you.

Attached: 1549292604170.jpg (340x275, 14K)

This same guy posts about these twats every single time. Ladytron is not going to happen. We are never going to listen to them. Give it up mate.

His determination would be admirable if it wasn't so pathetic.

He probably doesn’t care, he has said many times that he hates us all

>He probably doesn’t care
No, he clearly does to the point it hurts him. If he didn't care that nobody on Yea Forums listens to Ladytron, why would he persist with these threads?

U mad, cunt? Stay mad.

Attached: Obama_Stri.jpg (3402x2064, 1.81M)

>Haines has far more emotion in her voice than Marnie.
That's entirely subjective. Also more emotion =/= better. There are many other things to consider.
>Emily enhances her songs. Helen doesn't.
Absolutely wrong. Helen also enhances the songs. Songs like All the Way wouldn't be the same without her voice: youtube.com/watch?v=gWKSSl_Xm-U

You're just nasty. Helen sounds like an angel. Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=ExEj44OoG1Y
>You can’t even compare the musicians, metric stomps them in very respect
They are about the same. Stop being ridiculous. There is nothing that Metric have and Ladytron doesn't have something comparable.

>There is nothing that Metric have and Ladytron doesn't have something comparable
Like a recording contract?

Reminder ladytronposter called people niggers and gooks for shitposting in a ladytron thread and cried when people reacted, and the only reason why they don't trip is because then we could compile their racism in the archive

Stop insulting Ladytron, dumbass. I don't care if it's not going to happen. I want to promote them for the few people with good music taste on this god awful board. You're not in my target audience, bucko.

>We are never going to listen to them.
Speak for yourself. YOU don't want to listen to them. Good riddance. No one cares.

>Give it up mate.
You don't know me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

You're confusing me with someone else, dummy. You're just full of shit.

What do you mean?

>I want to promote them
You're doing a bang up job.

Attached: 1316907868710.png (201x216, 101K)

Still backtracking

It’s really simple. Metric has a recording contract with a real label
Ladytron does not. They were not renewed

I'm just talking about a band I like. You? Just pathetic shitposting.

I love synthpop, and I will never, ever listen to this band or churches, or any other shilled act.

You literally admitted to it why are you backing out lmao

>That's entirely subjective.
I'd say that on this very rare occasion, it's objectively true. Might sound strange but it's the case.

I've listened to both of Marnie's solo albums recently and I was really amazed at how little energy and variation her voice has, and the influence it has on the music.

Strange Words & Weird Wars was a lot better than Crystal World but that was more to do with the actual music rather than the vocals. Alphabet Block is a brilliant opener on SW&WW because it has such a positive sound from the off, whereas CW's The Hunter dies on impact. There's definitely some decent parts on Crystal World but it just gets off to such a poor start it threw me for the rest of the album. Strange Words I managed to stay involved in until the halfway point and then I just lost interest in it.

>Absolutely wrong. Helen also enhances the songs.
Nowhere near to the level that Emily does.

So what? Ladytron have a contract with !7K label to make their latest album on CD, vinyl, cassette. FYI Metric also have their own label, Metric Music International. I think Ladytron are setting up their own label. After that, both bands will be even more comparable.

Where the hell I admitted? Are you nuts?

Attached: 264.jpg (496x410, 39K)

>I'm not crazy you're crazy!
I'd post the screenshots but I'm on mobile. Either way, you're a terrible person.

Fuck worthless piece of human trash.

Do the guys even have names LOL I've never seen you talk about them once.
How can they be the best band in the world if half of the band's not worth talking about?

Scaruffidrones don't understand the genius of Ladytron. Plebs.

>!7K
Sorry, who's that? Oh, you meant !K7. At least get their label right if you're such a superfan.

He's a waifufaggot, that's why.

Attached: 0008807040_10[1].jpg (591x295, 19K)

who the fuck cares about synthpop lmao

>it's objectively true.
It's not. Helen's voice does nothing to you despite being quite similar to Emily's voice. It's not like both singers are shouting lyrics like opera singers or something. Helen's voice is quite subdued but that's part of her appeal. It's about the contrast between the kinda heavy instrumentals and her sweet voice. Get into dreampop and maybe you'll appreciate her voice more. Or not.

>Nowhere near to the level that Emily does.
Whatever floats your boat. IMO her voice is essential to her songs. Very few singers (Emily Haines included) sound even remotely similar to Helen.

Attached: 1518185894978.jpg (480x270, 38K)

Thanks for reminding me to filter this shitty band!

>Either way, you're a terrible person.
Because I annoyed you? Stay mad, asshole.

Ok then, how about gold or platinum certified albums?
How about crowds of 20000 (last time I saw them)

>Very few singers (Emily Haines included) sound even remotely similar to Helen.
Yes, that’s why I like Emily

Proof for those claims?

I messed up my message. I meant that Emily is one of the few that sounds like Helen.

Wrong thread, retard. Fuck off.

You're still under the illusion that you're making people mad. Do you really lack this much self-awareness?

No, you stupid retard. You don't care about the band, why would you even care about their names?

My reaction is mirroring your actions. You talk like a complete cunt and then you're wondering why I insult you. Because you're a twat, that's why.

>My reaction is mirroring your actions.
Do you really lack this much self-awareness?

Are you stupid?
Old world underground -Gold
Live it out - platinum
Fantasies - platinum
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_discography
Can’t find sales data on art of doubt
Toronto’s air canada centre has a concert capacity of 19800 and it was a sold out show

She doesnt though

Why do you act like a cunt for asking you for proof? Fuck you.

Whatever

>Helen's voice [is] quite similar to Emily's voice
At a base level, possibly. But where's the similar variation in Marnie's voice? This is the part of your argument I can't understand.

>It's about the contrast between the kinda heavy instrumentals and her sweet voice.
"Sweet"? There's nothing sweet about it. It's deathly cold. Even when she tries to be warm (e.g. Tomorrow) it's still cold.

>Get into dreampop and maybe you'll appreciate her voice more. Or not.
What's with the curt "Or not." at the end there? Are you actually offended that I don't think she's as varied a singer as Emily Haines? What Helen does, she does well but it's largely all the same.

>Whatever floats your boat.
So you're just dropping any attempt to continue this discussion because you can't counter my opinion with any evidence. No wonder these threads revolve around you instead of any discussion. You're hopeless at any sort of debate.

Because it’s simple publicly available information that anyone with google can find
And because you will ignore it because it doesn’t suit your narrative, even tho you asked for it
And I find it heavily ironic you calling me a cunt, but that’s cool. It’s gives you an out to disregard the data

>But where's the similar variation in Marnie's voice?
Absolutely yes.

>"Sweet"? There's nothing sweet about it. It's deathly cold. Even when she tries to be warm (e.g. Tomorrow) it's still cold.
Sweet is not a synonym for warm. Anyway it's a warm and sweet voice. Helen sang in a more deadpan way on the earlier songs to suit the retro-futuristc style of their albums but starting with Witching Hour she sings in a more emotional way.

>What's with the curt "Or not." at the end there? Are you actually offended that I don't think she's as varied a singer as Emily Haines? What Helen does, she does well but it's largely all the same.
I'm kinda annoyed that you think she sings in the same way all the time. Check this short clip: youtube.com/watch?v=dOrkEPv-TWs
I see many variations from song to song. That is undeniable.

>So you're just dropping any attempt to continue this discussion because you can't counter my opinion with any evidence. No wonder these threads revolve around you instead of any discussion. You're hopeless at any sort of debate.
What evidence do you want for something as subjective as voice? Do you want to play the music loud in your ears to hear the fucking sounds? Get a grip.

You acted like a twat for even asking you for evidence. You could have posted that stuff without being a moron.
Anyway even considering that, the bands are still comparable. They don't have to have the same numbers. One difference is that Metric are obviously more popular than Ladytron.

Because they are better.
And you are one of the last people who gets to criticize someone’s behavior

D E L U S I O N A L

>And you are one of the last people who gets to criticize someone’s behavior
Fucking this. The guy is just as rude as everyone else on here yet thinks he's perfect.

Good thread so far.

Dude, I'm rude to people who attack me. I don't take shit from anyone. If you talk nicely, I'll do the same. Come on, it's not rocket science.

>I'm always the victim and never the instigator
>I'll only talk nicely if you do, but I'm fine to talk shit about you from the start
Stop spouting these same lies constantly.

You are no better than anyone else on here; in fact, you're probably worse considering you have no self-awareness whatsoever. You practice exactly what you accuse others of doing to you.

>Because they are better.
Subjective. Just say it: you simply like Metric and dislike Ladytron. Case closed.

Did you ever talk nicely to me? I don't think so. So, don't whine if I react more aggressively, you self-awareness obsessed user.
It's simple: don't bite if you don't want a kick in your teeth.

>And you are one of the last people who gets to criticize someone’s behavior
Just because you say so? You attack me, I fight back. That's normal.

Did once, you started insulting anyway
It seems it doesn’t matter, you are only here to troll

>Did once, you started insulting anyway
I doubt it. Maybe your message was insulting by itself.

third party here
metric are massive, they're the kind of band people call in to win tickets on the radio for, their musics in TV ads and they show that it's a metric song. My dad knows who metric are, they're huge.

It's not 2007, no one knows ladytron.

>Did you ever talk nicely to me?
Countless times, including in this very thread. You largely talked shit back. Have you ever talked nicely without any shitty sly jabs to ANYONE on here who DIDN'T agree with you?

>So, don't whine if I react more aggressively, you self-awareness obsessed user.
The pressure's all on you to be nice, not everyone else. But for whatever reason you can't do that if they don't agree with you. Your arguments are full of little personal attacks that mock the other person. You are severely passive aggressive. Is it any wonder you're so disliked on here?

Maybe you are just trolling

ladytronposters a sadder mess than brandon now damn

>It's not 2007,
So what? Ladytron didn't even start in 2007. You could listen to their music even now. Using your dumb argument, you can't listen to The Beatles because it's not 1967 now. Get real, ffs.

>no one knows ladytron.
Speak for yourself. Brian Eno knows about them, to name just one important artist. You exaggerated Metric's popularity. They have 911k followers on Facebook, just a bit more than 3x more than Ladytron. Metric are NOT massive by any means. They are the indie rock equivalent of Ladytron, just 3 times more popular. Ladytron are too weird to be as popular as Metric.

Attached: 1443367600294.jpg (385x185, 9K)

No. You're just a whiny idiot. I'm in control of my thread.

ugh I bet you like the spoons too

they're trash

>You exaggerated Metric's popularity. They have 911k followers on Facebook, just a bit more than 3x more than Ladytron. Metric are NOT massive by any means. They are the indie rock equivalent of Ladytron, just 3 times more popular.
That is absolutely horrendous logic and I'm rather amazed you posted such a tragedy of a post. You have absolutely zero idea about how popular Metric are in Canada, and likewise how popular Ladytron are in the UK. Protip: the former's far more than the latter.

>I'm in control of my thread.
You aren't in control of anything, pal. Your completely illogical meltdown over Metric's superior popularity in comparison to Ladytron shows you've lost it.

>You aren't in control of anything, pal. Your completely illogical meltdown over Metric's superior popularity in comparison to Ladytron shows you've lost it.
Meltdown? Are you insane? It was an argument exchange. Perhaps your brain melted down from that exchange................
Actually announcing your "win" means you actually lost. Cheers.

>That is absolutely horrendous logic and I'm rather amazed you posted such a tragedy of a post. You have absolutely zero idea about how popular Metric are in Canada, and likewise how popular Ladytron are in the UK. Protip: the former's far more than the latter.
Calm down. Metric is not as popular as you think. There are many countries where they are virtually unknown. And even in Canada they are FAR less popular than real popular artists like Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Arcade Fire and even Tegan and Sara.

>t. OP

>speak from real world experiences for both
>YOU'RE EXAGGERATING

You know nothing about Canada

Metric's way more popular in Canada than Celine Dion and Arcade Fire retard

You don't know what I don't know, pal.
>trying to troll so hard
Calm your tits, asshat.

>Meltdown? Are you insane? It was an argument exchange.
I wasn't the one who solely based an artist's popularity on Facebook likes. You lost the plot and consequently the argument with that reasoning.

>Calm down. Metric is not as popular as you think.
But they ARE far more popular in their native country than Ladytron are in theirs. Maybe you should just keep quiet on things you don't actually know.

holy shit
ladytron posters an actual lunatic
no worse than an antivaxxer or a 9/11 denier he denies ACTUAL FACTS

Attached: btfo.png (1128x1636, 129K)

>ladytron only managed to surpass them globally when they released one of their worst albums
wow, ladytron fans are few and stupid

Clam down, idiots. That Google algorithm is flawed. Ever heard about the Metric system?

Well yeah, that's why I selected Metric (band) instead of just Metric
We're not fucking retarded

>They only passed them when they released a new album and Metric was between theirs touring
>Metric releases their next album and it's a tsunami

Attached: 1542131546374.jpg (633x738, 86K)

>they can't do it a second time when they release an even worse album

Attached: 1552898477376.png (447x438, 401K)

Do you think Google could always detect it's about the band, dumbass? LOL.

>company is based off one thing
>YOU REALLY THINK THEY CAN DO THAT THING?

Attached: 1550342529257.jpg (506x539, 23K)

>damage controlling like fuck

Admit it, you lost

>Ladytron is a band all about technology and music
>Biggest fan doesn't believe technology and music

Attached: multi_species_lol.jpg (727x639, 115K)

Listen up, triggered imbeciles. My theory is correct: as their Facebook numbers said, Metric are about 3.3 times more popular than Ladytron. The same fucking proportion is preserved on Spotify. Same platform, you can't get more correct than that.

Ladytron: 339k monthly listeners
Metric: 1105k monthly listeners
1105 / 339 = 3.26

Just like I said, idiots.

Attached: spotify.png (1440x640, 678K)

And?

I know from that statement that you know nothing about Canada

How are we the idiots? Ladytron is still and will never be as popular (or as good musically) as Metric, yet we fans don't make Haines threads, even if she's way more talented AND beautiful

Attached: DpAVbvsXgAEk7pY.jpg (1080x700, 50K)

>triggered
hows middleschool going for ya ladytronbro? are the feminists giving you a hard time on iFunny?

And it's not like this twat said. I never claimed that Ladytron is more popular than Metric. I questioned how much.

Not so fast, losers. Check this out

Attached: 1545135540674.jpg (500x328, 101K)

You're the only one who's looking the idiot here. You can't actually cope with the fact Metric are way more popular than Ladytron.

If you're solely using Facebook likes and Spotify listeners to quantify how much more popular Metric are than Ladytron, you've really lost your mind.

Heck out what? You being wrong? Nice work retard

Attached: 1543286260531.jpg (833x611, 144K)

Stop signaling you're an idiot. The argument wasn't about that. I never claimed Ladytron is more popular than Metric. Just that Metric aren't super popular as another user said. Do you understand that?

Attached: 1543000273316.jpg (1800x1910, 1.11M)

Then why throw a fit over something everyone already knows
God you're a sped

>You can't actually cope with the fact Metric are way more popular than Ladytron.
I know very well who is more popular. I questioned the proportion.

>If you're solely using Facebook likes and Spotify listeners to quantify how much more popular Metric are than Ladytron, you've really lost your mind.
That was a quantifiable proof, not bullshitting like you did. How many people follow them on Facebook and how many people are listening to them on Spotify are measureable quantities. I don't claim that's bulletproof, but it's a reasonable evidence.

You misunderstood everything. My problem what with those 2 anons who claimed that Metric are far more popular than Ladytron. My argument was that they are about 3 times more popular. Am I too subtle for this dumb board?

Attached: Ladysuck.jpg (1420x272, 87K)

Attached: Are you calling me a faggot.jpg (507x509, 36K)

You know nothing.

>yet we fans don't make Haines threads,
So, you don't discuss good music on a music board? Why? Is it your autism too high or what?

Attached: Bomb.jpg (449x587, 46K)

>My problem what with those 2 anons who claimed that Metric are far more popular than Ladytron.
If we go back to one of the original arguments, it compared the popularity of Metric in Canada to the popularity of Ladytron in the UK.

Why did you avoid this comparison and go for overall popularity?

I live here fuckhead

Dude, you moved the goalposts. I always talked about their overall popularity.

Attached: Congrats Bitch.jpg (960x622, 86K)

And yet you're dumb as a sheep. Just because you live here it doesn't mean you have a clue about what's going on, cunt.

Attached: Cosby.jpg (604x453, 64K)

I hope mods will take care of these blatant shitposters

You're from fucking Brazil. How the hell are you supposed to know Canadian culture?

Attached: Cringe 4.jpg (780x770, 208K)

Attached: Cringe 6.png (962x706, 477K)

So you know more than I do about Canada?
What a delusional little fuck you are. But hey keep up with the positive self image and the idea that lardytron is quality

Attached: Cringe 8.png (556x415, 236K)

How is it that I can read 30 "what are some essential touristcore" threads without getting rustled but all I have to do is see OP's image and I fly into a rage

I know more than you think.
Calm down, twat. A real Canadian is nice, not rude like you.

That’s his goal, he’s trolling

Attached: Cringe 9.png (916x596, 502K)

Because you're a tourist

It’s like you enjoy parading your ignorance

Attached: Cringe 15.png (557x763, 573K)

Yeah sure. Because you can't handle my arguments and style you call that trolling. Get a grip, kid.

>Dude, you moved the goalposts. I always talked about their overall popularity.
The original poster was from Canada, hence why I phrased my argument about their popularity in their native countries.

Ladytron have not been popular in the UK for years. They fell off after Velocifero and have never recovered.

Attached: ahh.jpg (600x530, 35K)

Attached: Energy Drinks Do Nothing.png (884x729, 423K)

Attached: Fat Metal Singer.jpg (550x413, 28K)

Attached: fat.jpg (759x569, 88K)

>Ladytron have not been popular in the UK for years. They fell off after Velocifero and have never recovered.
Maybe you're right. But they are still quite popular in places like USA, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Russia, Colombia, Australia. They tour the world despite them being kinda obscure. Let's not forget they are a 100% indie band.

Attached: ftp.jpg (781x619, 71K)

Attached: Fuck Thieves.jpg (556x756, 350K)

You think Bieber is still popular, you know nothing

Attached: Horrible Night.jpg (246x184, 14K)

>Maybe you're right.
No, I am right. I'm from the UK.

>They tour the world despite them being kinda obscure.
Loads of bands do that. Ladytron aren't unique in that fashion.

>Let's not forget they are a 100% indie band.
Absolutely zero relevance to the discussion.

Was going to say this. Bieber has gone off the celebrity radar. You don't even hear about him this side of the pond nowadays.

Attached: What You Look Like.jpg (700x367, 34K)

Attached: you.jpg (499x376, 29K)