Rap songs nibba

can anyone recommend any good rap songs?

Attached: bart 2.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gy6HoD2gW8I
youtu.be/SHj-qtI2PPk
youtu.be/UzDaAYc6OS8
youtube.com/watch?v=pw8t8BRy0sI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Khr45wT4o
youtube.com/watch?v=KvuQNNVrbtM
youtu.be/8g_SScODP3w
youtu.be/hraWKhtJLeg
youtu.be/LVyGxlgeAjc
youtu.be/OOTdy_vpFIA
youtu.be/vbxcPy1qJTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/gy6HoD2gW8I

listen to Vince Staples (ignore his last album)

Not rap exactly but close enough

youtu.be/SHj-qtI2PPk

sheck wes - gmail, also danimals
the race, after you, I

Digable Planets - Black Ego

More freddie Dredd

youtu.be/UzDaAYc6OS8

youtube.com/watch?v=pw8t8BRy0sI

the infamous

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Khr45wT4o
listen little nibba

>rap
>good
choose one and only one

found the cuck

Of all musians, rappers are the most insufferable.
Rap music is almost entirely about ego. 99% of all rappers are homophobic, misogynistic and highly narcissistic.

Closely followed on the narcissism and insufferability scale come rock and pop stars. With rockstars I mean specifically pop-rock and metal stars, people like Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington seemed like rather nice guys.

When it comes to pop stars, women are probably the most insufferable of them all. Most of them have no talent besides singing, all they can do is sing a bit and look good.

Electronic musicians are the nicest people. Watch interviews with Skrillex or Avicii (or Alan Walker), both the most popular figures in their genre, they're really modest and down to earth.
That's because electronic music isn't that much about the person, it's not about, "hey look at how cool I look with this guitar, look at how many thots i'll fuck after this concert. Many electronic artists only "press play" when they perform. That is because electronic music is all about the music, it's about pushing the boundaries of sound, it's about exploration. It's about carefully creating a piece of art with the most precision possible and endless possibilities of sound design. These are the scientists of music and thus they're the most friendly people in music you will meet.

bait bait
bababait bait
bababa
bait bait
bababait bait bait bait

youtube.com/watch?v=KvuQNNVrbtM

found the cuck

schoolboyq - numb numb juice
denzel curry, the entirety of TABOO
JPEGMAFIA - baby im bleeding, real nega, puff daddy

Of all musians, rappers are the most insufferable.
Rap music is almost entirely about ego. 99% of all rappers are homophobic, misogynistic and highly narcissistic.

Closely followed on the narcissism and insufferability scale come rock and pop stars. With rockstars I mean specifically pop-rock and metal stars, people like Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington seemed like rather nice guys.

When it comes to pop stars, women are probably the most insufferable of them all. Most of them have no talent besides singing, all they can do is sing a bit and look good.

Electronic musicians are the nicest people. Watch interviews with Skrillex or Avicii (or Alan Walker), both the most popular figures in their genre, they're really modest and down to earth.
That's because electronic music isn't that much about the person, it's not about, "hey look at how cool I look with this guitar, look at how many thots i'll fuck after this concert. Many electronic artists only "press play" when they perform. That is because electronic music is all about the music, it's about pushing the boundaries of sound, it's about exploration. It's about carefully creating a piece of art with the most precision possible and endless possibilities of sound design. These are the scientists of music and thus they're the most friendly people in music you will meet.

FM slaps, kenny beats production was great

Some good songs
J Dilla feat blu, jontel - sun in my face
R a the rugged man - still get through the day
r a the rugged man - people's champ
Afro - use these blues
Guru - living in this world
Guru - loungin'

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks for the explanaition, sorry that I called your response bait

>Armand Hammer - Rehearse with Ornette
youtu.be/8g_SScODP3w
>Kill the Vultures - The Vultures
youtu.be/hraWKhtJLeg
>Danny Brown - When It Rain
youtu.be/LVyGxlgeAjc
>Ka - Peace Akhi
youtu.be/OOTdy_vpFIA
>Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Thuggin'
youtu.be/vbxcPy1qJTU

Mr Soul - Blue stream

Its sad vibes bro

Attached: 1534513510356.jpg (640x640, 170K)

Any artist under G59 (black smurf, germ, $B etcetc) are guaranteed bops

Anyone actually giving recommendations is underage. We need a rap containment thread

Have you give it a try? Like seriously, not just a 6ix9ine song