Some Yea Forums redpills

Of all musians, rappers are the most insufferable.
Rap music is almost entirely about ego. 99% of all rappers are homophobic, misogynistic and highly narcissistic.

Closely followed on the narcissism and insufferability scale come rock and pop stars. With rockstars I mean specifically pop-rock and metal stars, people like Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington seemed like rather nice guys.

When it comes to pop stars, women are probably the most insufferable of them all. Most of them have no talent besides singing, all they can do is sing a bit and look good.

Electronic musicians are the nicest people. Watch interviews with Skrillex or Avicii (or Alan Walker), both the most popular figures in their genre, they're really modest and down to earth.
That's because electronic music isn't that much about the person, it's not about, "hey look at how cool I look with this guitar, look at how many thots i'll fuck after this concert. Many electronic artists only "press play" when they perform. That is because electronic music is all about the music, it's about pushing the boundaries of sound, it's about exploration. It's about carefully creating a piece of art with the most precision possible and endless possibilities of sound design. These are the scientists of music and thus they're the most friendly people in music you will meet.

Attached: redpill.jpg (384x384, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_W5D78XjR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of all musians, rappers are the most insufferable

already flawed argument

and you provide literally NO counterargument, how impressive.

musicians/rappers, choose one

songs > albums

>With rockstars I mean specifically pop-rock and metal stars
>people like Kurt Cobain and Chester Bennington
Are rock stars, yes. Just because they pretend to be counterculture doesn’t make them any better than Slash or Bono. Try again reddit.

bump

great albums > great songs > song > album

plz respond to my strawman

what was your strawman?

Yes but I disagree with you that it's much different in pop/rock/metal. Especially metal and rock are very misogynistic and homophobic. Any genre that is that male dominated is like that in our culture. Maybe it's presented a little more bluntly in Hip-Hop. I give you the point about electronic music though.

Generally, Classical is a lot better than every other genre. Apart from modern classical, it's pretty hard to find a garbage classical piece, and incredibly easy to find a good piece. However, Opera is trash. Vocal Jazz singers > Opera singers.

Cisco Houston > Woody Guthrie

Lead Belly's recording of Haul Away Joe is the first rock song of all time.

bump

>rappers are homophobic, misogynistic
>implying these are bad traits

EPs and singles are the definitive way to appreciate music. Unless an artist truly pours their hearts into an album in order to make it a strong, cohesive product, you're just wasting valuable time you could be spending listening to more music or doing something else.

30 months of violin when I was 13 - 15.
COULDN'T PLAY MORE THAN 20 NOTES.
(Guitar sucked too)
(Also saxophone)

tldr music is gay invest in oil stocks.

Especially true in a genre as commercial as Hip-Hop now. Every album has weak spots because it has to appeal to a wide audience. It's rare to have a real concept album in the sense that it's all a properly thought out project from front to back. Danny Brown's Attrocity Exhibition imo was something like that and it made a net loss for Danny (so he probably will do it differently in the future - more mainstream bangers mixed into the album). And even that album arguably had some moments that tried to appeal to casual listeners a little.

Rock is dead.

Which is a good thing, because we're now rid of buttrockers, who have moved onto hip hop.

>Skrillex or Avicii
>the scientists of music
cringe

you need to learn how to read. i was mentioning them in the context of being very modest in comparison to equally successful musicians in other genres.

Redpills = opinions?

Factually wrong. Albums are larger than songs.

Depends.

on...

i dont have statistical data on this, but i guarantee that the number of homophobic and misogynistic people suffering from narcissistic personality disorder is much higher in rap than any other genre. the genre is basically defined by these traits. you have to be really ignorant to not notice this.

Rap is objectively the worst, lowest skill level, just subhumans mumbling about mundane shit over a 2 second loop that a 7 year old could've made.

this

Do good rappers do this? I don't think Kendrick says stuff like this.

Maybe a little narcissism.

DROP OUUUUUUUUT OF LIFE, WITH BOOOOOOOONG IIIIIIIIIN HAAAAAAAAAAAAND

>lil whatever walks on stage
>ay
>ay yo
>ay
>ay yo
>SRRRR
>mhmmmmmmmhmmhuhuhumhuhuhuhmhumhmhmsumumummhuhmu ay
>mumumummmhmhmmummmhumhmummumu ay ay
>*crowds cheering*
>MU MHUHUMHUMHMUHUHMHMU MU
>MUHHUHMUHMMUUHUMU MU
>MU MU MU MU MU MU U
>U U U U U U U
>mhmhmhmuumummhmuhumhuhumuhu
>huhuhmuhuhmumuhmuhumu
>*mic drop*
>AY AY

OP is right. Most rappers are ego maniacs using their "music" to get their fill of attention. These people are really shitty to be around and have a super inflated sense of self generally speaking. Sure you may find the one off conscious rapper or humble rapper but that is the exception and not the rule.

hes in the 1% then

Of all 4channel users, you're the most retarded
Your existance is a counterargument to human intelligence
>An artists puts effort in making a ~10 song experience
>The songs are different and yet have something in common, to keep it interesting
>each person having individual taste makes some prefer one song, others an other
Nah fuck that shit Ima listen to singles couse my time is valuable. Yes I fap everyday, why are you asking?
>weak spots because it has to appeal to a wide audience
You realise that those are the most likely to be singles right?
Especially the female mc's are very sexist, that's so disgusting! Not to talk about all the racist scums rappers
Your brain is objectively the worst, lowest neuron number that a bitch ever shit out

butthurt brainlet rap fan detected.
see you're the perfect example of what i'm talking about. You have literally no arguments besides throwing around insults, which just proves the point that rap is garbage and the only people who enjoy it are subhuman garbage.

"I'm good at rap. I'm the illest mc." It's just a generic cliché subject, and music is mostly based around those. How many songs about love do you know? But of course it's cool to hear about something else, and if you look underground it's easy to find more interesting concepts, even if the "I'm good at this" often is still around. I've come to think that it's not a problem unless it's the only subject or it's exagerated. Sometimes it's more about the music rather than the meaning.
(checkout jazzmatazz vol 2 by guru. Sick vibes and it's mostly not about being the coolest)

>99% of all rappers are homophobic, misogynistic and highly narcissistic
Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Only a insecure moralfag would give a shit about it.

Attached: lookat.jpg (400x270, 48K)

>look at me, im so edgy and cool!
yeah bet the world would be so much better when everyone was a brainlet narcissist. kys

wasted dubs. Also waisted sperm for your existance. You're the example here, of autism. The thing I throw is my dick to your mama ass, couse the vagina is too filthy since you touched it while being born. fanbase quality=artist quality is just another example of you throwing up garbage, and trying to call it an "argument". It's funny how you talk about subhumans whilst you are a subfaggot
Stay cocksucker, motherfucker

I'm not raging, I'm calm, neuronless sucker
It's actually pretty fun to shit all other you abortions

>>look at me, im so edgy and cool!
>edgy bad
Also
>kys
hmmmm

Most rappers cuck their fans in their music videos.

>blocks your path
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_W5D78XjR0

>im calm
this is the warped perception of the average rap fan

>waisted
>stay cocksucker, motherfucker

Rap is truly the brainlet genre. At least you can rhyme well lol

At least I can spell "I'm calm" correctly
>Rap is truly the brainlet genre
>maybe if I say it enough times it will become true!
Have you tried wishing on a falling star?
>At least you can rhyme well lol
No need to rhyme to humiliate you. It's enough to just let you write posts

Music producers don't have talent. They just have a good understanding of a software. Anybody can become a producer.

Beethoven didn't have talent, he just had a good understanding of sheet music. Anyone can become a Beethoven
edit: thanks for the tasty bait

>99% of all rappers are homophobic, misogynistic, and highly narcissistic
So are most musicians that aren't pop or aren't women or faggots themselves

at least they can shut up about it

Physicists dont have talent. They just have a good understanding of a physics. Anybody can become Einstein.

bump

Oustide of this younger mumble rap wave, most rappers are redpilled you fool
Remember
Rap is Republican

>i dont have statistical data on this
Then don't talk out of your ass.

>Anybody can become a producer
Not an argument. Anybody can become anything if only they worked hard enough. Also talent is meaningless in the end; hard work brings the most results. And to claim the best producers don't work hard to perfect their craft is just false. So overall awful "redpill", sir.

>Alan Walker
Electronic music hasn't had such a major ghost-produced hack since the trance years

you had a real solid argument with electronic music till you mentioned Avicci and Skrillex, that alone waved the giant red flag that you don’t know SHIT about EDM.

So many other artists and genres to talk about (you mentioned both a Dubstep and a Bigroom House DJ), and you insisted in the two most comercial and easily consumed subgenres of EDM.

No mention of New Order, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, Carl Cox, Adam Beyer, Jeff Mills, Aphex Twins, Armand van Helden just to name a few of the real Techno, House, Dance and Electronica geniuses out there

>music producers only make music with a computer instead of a full-fledged studio

Really shows where you're at in life.

Wtf that was when i really saw it was bait
OP is most likely keking at how retarded this thread it

based

Music producers don't have talent. They just recycle old beats and traps with some changes. Only an instrumentalist can be called a real musician.

Attached: 32424321.jpg (400x327, 31K)

OP here. read this sentence again. slowly. repeat until you understand what was said:
>Electronic musicians are the nicest people. Watch interviews with Skrillex or Avicii (or Alan Walker), both the most popular figures in their genre, they're really modest and down to earth.

>hint: theres an adjective that is key here

Is it possible that there is a lot of crap classical music but it is not remembered alongside the good stuff, which is why you can't find it?

>instrumentalist can be called a real musician
instrumentalists are like trained monkeys. literally anyone can learn to play an instrument and get good at it. theres no imagination or talent involved. just grind and repeat.

>They just recycle old beats and traps with some changes
not all producers are hip hop producers.

look OP, I fully understand and agree with the notion that electronic music artists are really nice people, but using your examples as a way to prove your point, only makes you look like a fool who listens to shit music. That’s like saying Mcdonalds is the best shit ever, just cause the attendants were nice to you.

Then learn to play an instrument. And get good at it. Then record yourself playing that without any flaws. I'll call you a musician then. But a producer is still just a guy with a computer.

Let me just redpill the entire human race. We are ALL ducking insufferable, now stop whining and keep being an annoying prick like the rest of us

idgaf what you call me, btw i played piano for several years and been producing for several years. one thing doesnt exclude the other. most producers that produce more than trap and lofi hip hop beats to chill and study to actually play at least one instrument.

fucking* (shitty autocorrect)

i was listing really popular artists, that people can easily watch interviews on youtube and see what i mean. that doesnt mean im particularly fond of them, but i can still respect what they did in their respective genres, even though i wouldnt call it high art or anything.

Lol. Seething. I'm just kidding dude. You do amazing work. All hip hop stars are basically carried by you. I was just being an asshole. I'm starting to get into FL Studio too, so.

in a broader spectrum and especially on Yea Forums where the common listener is some rock purist or pop fag, you’re right in mentioning these popular DJs, however that only expands the idea that EDM, is whatever is played on Tomorrowland or Ultra. There are other contributers to electronic music, who are actually talented, experienced musicians and instrumentalists and nice people like you said is a prevalent trait in the genre. DJs like Swedish House Mafia, Avicci, Skrillex, Calvin Harris should all be forgotten, as the weird time in music history known as the 2010s

Hah! Rap? More like.... CRAP! Lmao

Attached: 5D3EB837-160F-469D-A472-3CBEBF4FBC01.png (853x442, 456K)

wow u r so brave to say that on Yea Forums

>wow u r so brave to say that on Yea Forums
oh look, just because that average black rapper is so pumped and i wouldnt risk getting beat up buy him because of his aggression problems makes my point invalid. you brainlet.

based and redpilled OP

bumpy

kys