Who is the Pittsburgh Penguins of music

Who is the Pittsburgh Penguins of music

Attached: 2467B9B4-43B4-4040-B58A-9CD687BE6CAB.png (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/3aDMtma7vUS4tA46FWPG1M?si=EtLNxAxmSuKc2BqC08QV4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever the new trend is.

The Ramones?

After all, they did Bonzo Goes To Pittsburgh.

Who's the crybaby faggot of music?

Bitburg*

used to live in pittsburgh. based city

My favorite city

great city.basically the only midwest(ish) city that doesn't have an annoying inferiority complex

Probably this

open.spotify.com/album/3aDMtma7vUS4tA46FWPG1M?si=EtLNxAxmSuKc2BqC08QV4Q

fuck the pens

Attached: 1528945466336.jpg (709x765, 272K)

:^)

Attached: anderson.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

DSBM for this feel?

Attached: 1551923868078.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Pittsburgh is the gateway to the Northeast. No one in Pittsburgh considers it Midwest. At most, it’s a member of the rust belt.

I live in pittsburgh. It's geographically more northeast but culturally more midwest IMO. there is no consensus. The most accurate description is also Ohio Valley btw. its definitely a rust belt city.

Going by your sports teams, the Pens play with NY teams and Philly but Pirates and Steelers play with Midwestern teams. It is a bit of a clusterfuck.

the divisions sports teams play in is't an indication of anything. the seahawks played in the same division as the st louis rams for like 15 years. the steelers also used to be in the same division as the oilers for a long ass time

wow, fucking choke against the flyers again

Attached: 135239224245.jpg (428x479, 56K)

I'm from Canada. Went to Pittsburgh once, in 200...5 I think? For a high school baseball trip. You guys already had self-checkout in grocery stores, I think Giant Eagle was the one we went to. Interestingly, tobacco products were not controlled in any way, so it was a really good opportunity for teenage baseball players to purchase a fuckton of dip. Also, there were rats, and PNC Park is fucking great ballpark, and the sandwich with the coleslaw and fries is kinda overrated. Anyway, 9/10 city; keep doing what you're doing, Pittsburgh, would visit again.

I live in Florida now. God. I miss that city so much... the snow..the people...everything about it

As an outsider, Florida seems like a p. cool place to live too. Where do I sign up for my year-round nice weather, Latin American cuties, job selling timeshares, and complimentary AR-15?

The music that UrinatingTree uses

That would be whomever is the biggest rock band. Since rock is dead and is a niche genre, just like Hockey is a nice sport.

how bad is the water situation in pittsburgh?

The Football gods show no mercy. Amen.
(For the record, he mostly uses video game music since he was a gaming YT channel before ultimately re-branding into what he is today.)