JUST ACCEPT IT

When will come the time you start to realize this is the greatest album of 2010's?

>lime green cannabis
>colour of praying mantises

Attached: db63736ad103de8607dc6cc6cc78b868.897x897x1.jpg (897x897, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/big-macrain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you still in high school?

fun album yeah
best of the 2010's? hardly

listen to oblivion access before you speak the mane's name kid

you're correct

>"i don't understand half the shit that im hearin"
>"OH MY GOD I"M DISASSOCIATING SO HARD RN"
>10/10 guys i came

like it's a great album but nothing comes close to MISTA THUG ISOLATION YOU HOEISH ASS BITCH U MUST NOT BE LOOKIN FOR DA SUCKIN

sadly no

why do people suck this album off so hard but dont care at all about the stuff its ripping off

Attached: Most_Known_Unknown.jpg (300x300, 32K)

there is a difference between ripping off and paying homage to. I love three 6 mafia especially the older stuff, but mista thug isolation has a much more psychedelic feel. And the each song has a different vibe and atmosphere and it's crazy how much you can feel it.

Imagine old three 6 mafia (1991-1995) reinvented in 2012
That's mista thug isolation.

name better album and argument it.

yes I am

have you even listened to the mid 00s three 6 lmao, has literally nothing to do with the 90s horrorcore stuff

sounds exactly like mista thug isolation without the shitty intro and outro

>Bitch you heating up, like a bagel in the microwave

Mista thug is way more influenced by Houston rap than Memphis and anyone who says otherwise has never really listened to either. Playas circle is ugly's Memphis record

>thinks all three 6 mafia is memphis shit

maybe you should try listening to the album before commenting on it retard

Yes I have. And I don't really see how it's the same as MTI. It's much more commercial, and I really hate the crunk time of rap. Lil john and that type of shit. It's actually bad music. But three 6 mafia is the best out of that scene I can't doubt it (if they belong to that scene). The most unknown album is pretty nice. Stay fly, side 2 side, poppin my collar are great tracks, but the rest of them are just too.. I can't think of the word. Crunky..? the album itself has aged pretty badly in my opinion

recommend me some old school houston rap albums.
I love UGK's early work and some of Paul Wall tracks. Outkast too. And DJ Screw 3 n tha mornin is some crazy shit.

20-2-life is my personal favorite, Dj Screw remixed them a lot so you'll probably like them. Same goes for PSK-13 and Klondike Kat

Oblibion Access is the rap album for ex-hardcore kids who don't really like rap.

That's just retarded. There's not a single song in Triple 6's discography that samples jazz to the extent Ugly Mane does on MTI.

thanks

true

Only reason I'd consider it for being best of the decade is the track title Bitch I'm Lugubrious

big moe - city of syrup
cam'ron - purple haze
lil wayne - tha carter 1
paul wall - peoples champ
boo & gotti - perfect timing
chamillionaire - sound of revenge
three 6 mafia - most known unknown
rally boys - rally world

Listen to Third Side or Tape

>lugubrious
>uzi spit
>gooey shit

how do you rhyme that?

k

But user, that's not even Third Side. How can that be AOTD when he released something better this decade?

Already have user
Godspeed

im so obsessed with MIT i haven't had the time to listen to third side.

>being this new

It's OP.
Check my tracks tell me if they're ass or nah.

soundcloud.com/big-macrain

what u mean

you already know

I used to like this album, but then i took an arrow to the knee