So, he was definitely a paedophile then, right guys?

so, he was definitely a paedophile then, right guys?

Attached: MJ-770x433.jpg (770x433, 31K)

yes

Absolutely

Reminder that there's absolutely nothing credible to suggest he was actually a pedo. The (((industry))) is currently protecting and hiding actual pedos.

explain

Anyone with any level of emotional intelligence can see that this man was innocent, eccentric, weird, a tortured soul who was raped for his money. He was a genuinely good person who did more for the world than any other artist. Just goes to show you that good people can’t make it in the industry. Funny how poor MJ gets the most of the attention for his weird appearance, when there are politicians and movie stars who aren’t actual pedophiles. It’s funny that the media doesn’t cover those people. Huh, really makes me think...

*who are actual pedophiles

Anyone with any level of emotional intelligence can see that this man was innocent, eccentric, weird, a tortured soul who raped little boys.

no. kys

>"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me"
>"Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."
Michael Jackson repeatedly called them out

No normal grown man hangs out with other people's little kids all day.

Just listen what his sis had to say WHAT 35 YEAR OLD MAN SLEEPS WITH UNDERAGE BOYES AND SPENDS WEEKS CLOSED DOORS HEE HEE

>was
He's still alive retards

Attached: Dave-Dave-really-is-Michael-Jackson.jpg (640x399, 35K)

Hee hee

Attached: redes-sociales-ayuwoki-verdadera-historia-escalofriante-meme-viral-que-circula-redes-n361782-624x352 (624x352, 25K)

In the next decade there will be a netflix documentary about John Lennon and people will start being salty about never listening to The Beatles ever again

he is a nonce, i know because he touched my pee pee back in '04

Not even MJ wants to touch your pp

god i hope so

stfu crackers

if you didn't already think he was a paedo you're an idiot

i'm not lying he did

Same with Bowie

I am not convinced that he was a pedo. And even if it is shown conclusively that he was, it wouldn't change anything.

Jesus, if we had to ditch anything made by dubious or outright bad characters, we wouldn't be left with much.

none of bowie's victims complained tho... even the 12 year old boy said he had a great time

you wish he did you fucking virgin

name it John Lennon's Greatest Hits

nice