Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S63OMYP0FRA
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqMDBjZdB3s
youtube.com/watch?v=npdoL5dStos
youtube.com/watch?v=JAAVTLvYLIU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wry9G6rcdQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now you have to work your way through the rest of Varg’s catalogue. My favorite besides this one is Fallen but opinions differ. Nothing I’ve found really comes close to matching this album in terms of the aesthetic it has, but I’m sure there’s a few out there. One contender could be anything by Panopticon, and everything by him is golden

alright thanks senpai ill check it out

Does he ever get weirdlt political with it? I know who Varg is and I'm not down for that shit.

no

no. he kept politics out of his music. the lyrics are all just Tolkien shit and le spooky black metal aesthetic.

Kentucky by Panopticon is my favorite black metal album of all time

its gotta DRONE

>he keeps politics out of his music
>one of his album covers is a church he burnt down

thats aesthetic stuff man

Definitely listen to Evilfeast. The best Burzum clone by far.
youtube.com/watch?v=S63OMYP0FRA

Attached: evilfeastwolves.jpg (160x253, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

>all the fucking tourists itt

Attached: 1499546970935.jpg (667x541, 205K)

Listen to the rest of Varg's black metal stuff and then check out Paysage D'hiver

Attached: 61YjVgwGoIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg (280x280, 21K)

kill yourself

People always recommend gay hipster shit like Paysage dhiver and wolves in the throne room when someone wants more stuff like Burzum, I genuinely don't get it at all

Albums that I think actually sound similar
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal
Drudkh - Estrangement
Some tracks from early Gorgoroth before that LARPy faggot who always talks about Satan got involved

>tourists

obviously not, considering that they're asking for recommendations to expand their knowledge and enthusiasm for this kind of music. do you people even think before you type or is it all primal?

>how dare these people try to expand their horizons!

This guy knows what's up.

Attached: blikk_av_kald.jpg (378x598, 108K)

Branikald is the closest you'll find without just being a lame clone.

Gontyna Kry has a pretty similar icy, shrill guitar sound (only their Welowie demo) albeit wildly different song construction with dual guitar harmonies and folky bits.

>Paysage D'hiver
>gay hipster shit

Attached: Purple cringe machine.png (339x556, 256K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NqMDBjZdB3s

Attached: Wanderings.jpg (450x450, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=npdoL5dStos

Attached: R-388177-1529515493-9719.jpg (600x600, 124K)

What the fuck happened to this site, fucking lurk moar holy shit
Having a thread every fucking day with this album "Uh, more like dis XD" just shits up the board. The funny things is you're probably the people who joke about how Yea Forums never talks about music, maybe because we're just having to do the same shit over and over?

doesn't quite capture the heights of this one though
the way its structured is quite literally perfect, and never indulge into a straight forward black metal track
also, spoken voice

youtube.com/watch?v=JAAVTLvYLIU

Attached: .jpg (474x474, 39K)

Nah, just read the lyrics.

nigga, the way the first posters where talking sound like they don't know jack shit about metal talking about "omg he was a shitty controversial person" and giving recs with more burzum and fucking panopticon (sounds nothing like burzum and they fucking suck)

Fuck off, do your own threads and keep them alive. Let the people discover shit and contribute yourself.
Your dying little isolated soul needs it, needs the community to grow, or you wouldn't be here.

To be fair /metal/ is just endless cringe images and s.oyposting so you could lurk there and find fuck all.

I think it's time you went back reddinigger

it really is though

youtube.com/watch?v=Wry9G6rcdQw

Attached: Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.jpg (500x500, 64K)