What's your most unpopular and controversial music related opinion?

Attached: sadPink.png (92x123, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDq9pGsxgzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hehe idk

Mac milar

the Joy Division t-shirt is still cool

Bleach>>>>never mind

my bloody valentine fucking sucks

my teenage dream ended > philosophy of the world

based

Yea Forums tants don't know if they like an album until they read someone else's review

All popular music (anything that exists primarily as a recording) is bad

So all bands, singer-songwriters, 'artists', etc. Are shit.

Classical and Traditional music are better.

I'm not going to stick around to defend this position - I've already done so many times in the past and even people who don't listen to classical or traditional music generally agree. If you have questions, I'm sure some other anons will answer, or you can just feel safe in the fact you got the last reply, and therefor "won the argument".

There is also the argument that music cannot objectively be judged / graded, I have proven this false many times in the past as well, elements like polyphony, form, harmony, orchestration, are all orders of magnitude better in classical music than popular music - primarily because classical composers actually know what they're doing and study music intensely throughout their entire lives.

Feel free to reply to this unpopular and controversial opinion, but I really won't be around to see or answer them. You could probably search the archive for this filename to see my defense of this position in the past.

Attached: Axiomatic Triangle 2.png (1600x1200, 130K)

I don't know how unpopular of an opinion this is on here but Metallica only has 1 good album, the rest are mediocre to bad.

Animal Collective has not released a single bad album to this day. the worst thing they released was Tangerine Reef which still gets a 5/10

Pet Sounds is average.

Calm down guy.

it’s been too many years since i last saw this bait.

Lyrics are garbage, the voice should be limited to an instrumental purpose only.

I think the first two Slowdive albums are better than Loveless.

Country as a whole is better than Rap as a whole

this is fact, not an opinion
classic bait. never fails to work

Which one is good in your opinion?

Pretty based

Pretty not based

Slint - Spiderland

People of lower IQ are more rhythm-focused, People of average IQ are melody-focused, higher IQ people are Harmony-focused

>smart people focus on the least important part of music
Lmao

People who love music are always huge egoists/narcissists
And usually the less healthy kind

I've never heard a song by The Beatles that I've ever wanted to hear again. I have obviously heard some of their music due to being alive in the culture, but I have never willingly sought it out to listen to it, because none of what I've heard has ever moved me.

>Harmony
>least important part of music
low IQ post m8

>People of lower IQ care about eating, People of average IQ care about drinking, higher IQ people care about breathing
Alright einstein, now tell me what happens when you stop doing one of them.

>he thinks you need to add shit to a melody to make a good song

Attached: FA64E2BA-6AEB-4437-981A-48C52BA0E668.png (633x611, 115K)

>he pretends that all his favorite songs are monophonic
I said "focused" that doesn't mean you completely deny the others, just that you put more weighting on one over the other. Some people like to sleep more than they like to eat, though they do both.

some low IQ posters on today.

>implying chords are harmony

Attached: BBD6B535-9E8A-46CE-BF5C-4AB39607A40B.png (971x739, 878K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HDq9pGsxgzQ

Ready and Willing may be the best Viper Album

>implying they're not