What are some good turntables?

I don't know where to start.

Attached: Turntable.jpg (1201x800, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPv3DMk49vs
amazon.com/Music-Hall-Cruise-Control-2-0/dp/B004OAIUK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a needle and just get in the grooves
Dont be a sheep
Actually FEEL the music

AT LP120 and U Turn Orbit

Bruh, this is something you gotta research yourself, there's different types of turntables with so many different features. You could get a manual turntable, an automatic turntable, or a semi-auto. Belt drive vs direct drive? A used turntable vs new? Suspended vs non suspended? Your budget? What aesthetic you're looking for? All things you can consider when buying a turntable. Now if you don't want to worry about any of that and just want to start playing records with no hassle then get a new turntable by like U-Turn, Pro-ject, Rega, etc.

Technics 1200

Could you direct me to a good guide or something then

The Monolith by Monoprice is good. Basically a Fluance Rt81 but cheaper and comes with a 100 dollar cartridge. Great deal but you should do your research. You're gonna need more than just a turntable to start playing records in an enjoyable way. Reminds me of having to build a computer with the amount of research and price hunting you'll be doing.

Reddit has some also just google every potential product for forum or reddit posts. Don't trust any reviews from any website with a web 3.0 layout. Theyre just making money off Amazon links and aren't actually reviewing the product in good taste.

Here's a basic guide from the vinyl subreddit, picrelated.

This guy I'm subscribed to also just released this video that seems pretty comprehensive on vinyl and equipment, haven't seen the full thing but I'm sure there's lot of valuable information: youtube.com/watch?v=CPv3DMk49vs

Attached: turntableguide.jpg (1693x1553, 590K)

do BECOME the needle

AT-LP120, or LP60 if you're on a budget. They're both great.

U turn Orbit and a Preamp since the LP120 has a shit one that needs to be replaced anyway.

You misspelled garbage

ive had my AT-LP3 for a few months and its great for general listening

Reddit has a great forum with tons of resources about this very topic.
Unless you are one of those retards who thinks you should forgo such things because of some imaginary rivalry based around the fear of being called "onions", or whatever the current meaningless pejorative that insecure guys with extremely low self-esteem regurgitate.

Just remember that one of the most important aspects is your cartridge/stylus. This is what’s actually making contact with the vinyl. A decent, properly set up and maintained cartridge and stylus will track better and bring out more definition and character from your records.

Attached: A7FC19D4-2166-4662-B665-21F123517DF2.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Really just get something with an adjustable counterweight and proper anti-skating. I recently bought a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit (basically an upgraded version of the Debut Carbon) and love it!

Attached: 878514F6-2073-4677-AE02-5D5872A17678.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

Is there a turntable that lets you play at any speed variable from 16rpm to 33.3? I want to listen to my records at slow speed and maybe add some reverb to to get automatic vaporwave

nice handstand bro

You can get a speed control device that works with some turntables
Something like this: amazon.com/Music-Hall-Cruise-Control-2-0/dp/B004OAIUK4

sell my that Strain flag. That shit is amazing. Also, do you have any records by them?

Very nice. I do like the current Pro-ject range.

I just recently installed the motor dampening upgrade, acrylic platter and an Ortofon 2m Red on my 7 year old Debut III and it’s sounding great.

You bet I do

Attached: 4A083269-61D4-4F62-A435-18DB26EF41B0.jpg (2048x1536, 957K)

i do kind sir. Nice collection. I want wormwood on blue and the continent either on green or red. I didn't care for the represses because it didnt have global warming and staypuft on them. Cool variants tho...

Thanks man! It’s a growing collection to say the least. I’m still actively looking for a blue to replace my white, but I’m in no rush and don’t really want to spend too much money on it. I scored my white wormwood for $75 sealed a couple years ago. It’d be hard to find a number like that again so that’s why I’m just keeping what I’ve got for now.

God speed man, the red and green continents are few and far between. The price on them just seems to keep going up and up too.

yeah dude. i hate it how these things are crazy priced. Discogs.com is pretty much the only lead i can get besides Ebay.