twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's fucking field recordings you pieces of shit don't pretend you like it

Yeah nature recordings shouldn't be on there a hip hop album should be #1

>can't into reductionism/minimal drone
pleb

I like actual fucking music not 4 hours of 2deep4u nature recordings

like I said, you're a pleb, and most likely a teenager

Attached: nigger.jpg (700x606, 30K)

What is so damn good about 4 hours of "musique concrete" "nature recordings" whatever the fuck that even means

>>can't into reductionism/minimal drone
>pleb
>like I said, you're a pleb, and most likely a teenager

Attached: 1552757013485.jpg (324x419, 41K)

it's relaxing and immersive. did you even listen to it?
retards

its not even good field recordings and drone and lowercase. his album from last year was much better. way goofier and more playful and less stuffly academic. i like michael and know him in real life. hes best when he abandons academia and "intelligent" "art" music and makes things with soul

I listened to it and it sounded like pretentious garbage. I don't understand what that bullshit review on the front page is on about

how is it different from thousands of other relaxing and immensive field recordings

Have you told him that?

Which one? Étant donnés or Shades of Eternal Night

What makes academic music and music with soul mutually exclusive?

>implying people on Yea Forums know random avant-garde composers IRL

>muh sekrit club
get over yourself

why would anyone on Yea Forums know some random ass dude whose only a meme on some random ass site

i had an artist's residency with him

>random ass dude whose only a meme on some random ass site
He has a fucking wikipedia page

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>caring about RYM rankings
embarrassing

black people cant make art

This cover looks like shit for an avant garde academia project. Did he have a deadline?

tfw the very people who overran this place and made it accessible to everyone are surprised that actual artists are here who know other artists

user are you... being racist outside of Yea Forums?

Attached: 1551575527679.jpg (297x237, 22K)

You're clearly not interested in music, go fuck off back to r/music. There's so much more to explore than just popular styled music, just because you have to put some fucking effort into getting into it doesn't make those who have pretentious.

that's a cute psycho murderer future attack titan you have there

it's extremely relaxing what's wrong with liking this type of music it's not difficult to listen to

Not an argument

she totally fucked pieck last chapter by saying her name, now eren knows she's from marley

nice buzzword cuck

hell yeah dude get his ass

>uses the word pretentious unironically to describe why something is bad
Opinion discarded, we need more elitism on this board

We needed more elitism on this board 5 years ago. It's too late now, this shit is dead and we should all move on. Mods ban me.

Where's the pretense? The artists went out and recorded stuff they found cool, made a few ambient sounds, then edited it all together to make a relaxing, nature-like atmosphere. Then you, the listener, get to sit back and listen to these relaxing sounds. I really don't see how any of it is pretentious.

Don't bother, most people on this board are zoomer poptimists who call anything without a trap beat and a mumbling nigger "pretentious"

This poor user was so devastated by that idiot's post that their IQ dropped to his level.

Wankers

Attached: 20190317_015729.png (720x719, 519K)

>racist is a buzzword
>cuck is not a buzzword

Attached: 1549942027777.png (407x478, 97K)

looks like shit

Looks like a new age album or an audiobook,not a good cover for highbrow art

it looks just fine, just remove the Marc Namblard in the bottom and it's perfect

Great album, up there with Tsunoda in terms of quality

It shouldn't have any text at all and the artist should give himself a pseudonym that would fit someone educated at a renowned music university whose parents are jewish with an immigration background

what

this was the first thread i clicked on after not being here for years. btrl leaving really killed this board, huh?

It's a sexy fucking field recordings album you vermin. Judging it by it's cover is pure gay.

fucking audibly giggled

Can someone explain to me why this shit review has 9 upvotes
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Axartsme/rating108815562

Right now it looks like something I'd skim over on bandcamp but pic related by Louis Andre Rosenzweig I could take seriously. I'm not joking when I say the presentation of this kind of music makes it or breaks it.

Attached: dsc_3447.jpg (1000x669, 62K)

I hate this fucking site

Relax bro. Here, listen to my modular synth album. I put waves in the background and one track has an industrial machine.