Can anyone reply with something like pinkerton??...

can anyone reply with something like pinkerton??? been listening to this and the blue album for a week and just wondering if theres anything else like it that id like

Attached: pinkerton.jpg (737x553, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjlhIWxfFI
youtube.com/watch?v=KBRqgbaS6MM
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uK6_MR218
youtu.be/4L8AiyxPRug
youtu.be/cBUhN3mCy2k
youtube.com/watch?v=DlBM1R1Al4g
youtube.com/watch?v=aDCAqdmEZ8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

manic street preachers - the holy bible

Sloan - Twice Removed

a lot of people think it was Rivers' inspiration for Pinkerton

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjlhIWxfFI

youtube.com/watch?v=KBRqgbaS6MM

jeff rosenstock

ozma rocknroll p3

Why don't you say what you like about it? The confessional nature? The way it sounds? Should I recommend you Elliott Smith or the Yeah Yeah Yeah's? I need to know more about your preferences before I can recommend.

The album art

this. first time i listened to twice removed it blew me away. still does.

Check out, idk Akiko Yano stupid cunt

This, sounds almost identical to early weezer (with better singing)

Ozma.

Attached: Cheap Trick.jpg (600x600, 88K)

not OP but i mainly like the confessional nature about it (and obviously Cuomo's signature songwriting). But yeah if you can recommend some more shit about losers revealing their power levels then give me that shit

If you like metal, Bethlehem - S.U.I.Z.I.D. is visceral as fuck.

Attached: 711weyhWfpL._SX355_.jpg (355x351, 34K)

Well Elliott Smith is very catchy and confessional. It's pop, not rock, so you pick. In that same vein, Sparklehorse is great, I like the album Good Morning Spider. Car Seat Headrest's Twin Fantasy is lo-fi, noisey, and confessional. Dismemberment Plan's "Emergency & I" is all about being lonely or losing hope packaged in a dance punk formmat. That's all I can think of right now

Thanks mate. I've only listened to Twin Fantasy out of all of those and I love that too so I'll definitely check out the others. Cheers.

Seriously? Oh shit man listen to Either/Or by Elliott Smith ASAP. It's an essential 90's album.
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU

this is really good youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uK6_MR218

gamer days by lil welfare is a great one

wtf is up with all the sloan shills

I see a few people reccommending Ozma, which I second. "Spending Time On The Borderline" is a great album of theirs that no one ever mentions.
youtu.be/4L8AiyxPRug
youtu.be/cBUhN3mCy2k

don't disrespect the manics like that

Anything by Ultimate Fakebook.

wtf is up with all the retards like you?

youtube.com/watch?v=DlBM1R1Al4g
youtube.com/watch?v=aDCAqdmEZ8w
try those

Siouxie and the Banshees

Attached: t4.jpg (1425x1425, 343K)

i think its because there's so many weezer shills and sometime within the past couple years i guess sloan became more common on the board and people started noticing the similaritites

op.

Ozma, Rock and Roll pt. 3

it's literally fucking pinkerton