Imagine thinking some fucking rap record is the best of the decade when this shit exists

Imagine thinking some fucking rap record is the best of the decade when this shit exists

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI
youtu.be/PVimPk0kk1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty corny.

Joanna loves Kendrick.

I love Joanna

I think it was supposed to be.

I can't take her seriously because of her waifu status

I have to ask, are there any albums like this, not necessarily close
Love Joanna, love her entire discography, really like whatever this genre is [spoiler]indie folk? Not sure why I'm bothering with spoilers[/spoiler]

Interested in finding something new to listen to and I know this album is popular outside of Joanna's gorgeous face and beautiful voice

Joni Mitchell.

yeah sorry gramps die lit shits all over caterwauling joanna newsom

Does she have a lisp?

Any specific albums or songs?

Listen to Vashti Bunyan, Joni Mitchell, Katy Bloom, Buffy Saint-Marie, Linda Perhacz, and Mariee Sioux.

For something weirder sounding, listen to Larkin Grimm and Natalie Rose Lebrecht.

Both sides now.

true

it's perfect

There was a typo in this post . “Katy Bloom” should be “Kath Bloom.”

meme

being female singer-songwriters influenced by American and European folk traditions with mostly acoustic instruments make them similar?

Fuck him. Devendra Banhart is a food example. I'm pretty sure spelled it wrong though..

Lol. Both the name and good.

Sure, why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI
this song is better than the entire discography of Joanna Crapsom

I’m the guy who suggested all the female artists. Besides being from the same crop of “fees folks”, I resent comparisons between Barnhart and Newsom. Newsom
‘A works are much more traditional sounding with Banhart running much more with the “freak” label that never made any sense in its application to Newsom, in my opinion.

I really apologize that I’m being a phone poster right now. “Fees folk” should read “freak folk”.

I'd recommend Timbre (if you already didn't know about her).

Attached: sun.jpg (1200x1200, 290K)

how can someone be so pleb

These, plus Judee Sill

>Vashti Bunyan
lol

>three fucking discs of a retard literally attemping poetry while doing a raspy voice
yeah, that shit isn't any good either way

>being pleb-filtered this fucking hard
good lord my sides

why does no one mention the very album she's ripping off? oh, that's right, you underage faggots don't listen to anything older than yourselves

Attached: goodbyehello.jpg (600x600, 130K)

>thinking this

Attached: 1550600981364.jpg (238x217, 14K)

You fucking retard. These albums are not at all similar. You are such a fucking cockgargling mongrel. Just because the two albums implement some orchestral arrangements into the music does not equate them. Buckley incorporated psychedelic and jazz elements into his album which Newsom does not even come close to using. You are a FUCKING idiot you fucking dumbass. I am slightly irked by the foolishness of your post.

No one takes "rap is crap" opinions seriously since like 2007.

HOOM is bloated and redundant instrumentally. "Divers" is the better album

>Hi can you tell me more music like this
>FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT, HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS PERSON I PREFER
ok user

I love Joanna's music quite a lot, but the length of Have One On Me really hurts it in my opinion. A three hour long album isn't that replayable and there were a number of songs that are kinda just eh.

You are really fucking wrong but to be fair this was likely an influence on her. Joanna Newsom was a fan of Henry Cow and Gentle Giant so it wouldn't surprise me

youtu.be/PVimPk0kk1k

Literally just a more shrill Vashti Bunyan

What's your problem, virgin squad?.

>Bunyan fan
>pure Reddit spacing
like clockwork

Why are you focusing on her voice?

>Le Reddit spacing XD

Been here since Girugamesh was a thing, Redditor

>cares about Girugämesh
go back >>>/reddit/

Why you so bothered about Reddit lad lel. I feel quite bad for you, spending most of your time on Yea Forums accusing people you disagree with of daring to use another website.

>seething at me calling him a Redditor, starts posturing about people using that as an insult
>not seven minutes earlier he was using it as an insult towards me unironically
lol

You started it lad, keep up it's not difficult lol

oh wowwowowieieies you've been here since 2009 zozomgmgmmggm thats so cool tell us mroe you epiccococo elder omg gmgmg kids lets gather aorund the campfire while he tells us the stories of old!

>he does thing
>I do same thing
>"lol that doesn't even make sense, how pathetic"
>"you did that first, how does that not apply to your comment too?"
>"keep up ;))