Another weekend alone listening to music

another weekend alone listening to music

Attached: 85EE5C39-1A5C-42B2-BA4D-7935DB569248.jpg (571x537, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSEw6Zg8BME
youtube.com/watch?v=3rs_3fe51GY&t=7853s
youtu.be/b3y_KySfufE?t=81
youtube.com/watch?v=EUh3SSEvpyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got high on dxm again so im chilling
it's ok to be alone

all the time?

Attached: A6F02CCD-6208-444B-A2DD-E1776E641A13.jpg (437x431, 21K)

sounds comfy

Attached: 123413132.jpg (700x400, 32K)

it’ll get better man, just you wait. fuck it, even try socializing over music if all else fails. sending good vibes your way

thank u lad

Alone? Maybe talk to your parents?

me too for 1.5 years straight

>every weekend
>living on my own
>no contact with girls
>lonely as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=MSEw6Zg8BME
meanwhile listening to this all the time, but it even makes me more depressed to see a beautiful asian woman I can never get here in the west...

what music are you listening to user?

i was listening to the unnatural world
now im listening to perturbator

alcohol is the only thing that provides me even a semblance of pleasure on weekends. i genuinely enjoy wageslavery more than freetime these days. at least i can listen to and enjoy music at my otherwise dull office job.

>perturbator
thats cool user :)

Stay away from those people they're a bad influence.

thanks brother
u like lorn?

yeah bro! Mind if i share two songs i made?

>it’ll get better man, just you wait
not true in my experience

yeah when does the get better part happen

When you decide to do something.

what are some "somethings" you have in mind?

i have
too bad its giving me massive anxiety
been having a panic attack for 7 days now but im pushing through because i gotta

get out more, approach people without thinking you’ll get laughed at or ignored, and don’t worry so much. there are a shit ton of people out there and there are some people who wouldn’t mind your approaching. just gotta say fuck it, believe in yourself and try to NEVER think about what everyone else might think if you did this or that or anything.

Life sucks

I WANNA DESTROY AND PACIFY

Attached: aah.png (1054x526, 209K)

Welcome to the club

where is "out"? not trying to be pedantic, genuine question.

ive been in it forever bitch i run the club

don’t stay in your house, interact with people whenever you can, have friends to hangout with, that kind of stuff

You have to be 18 to use this board.

well, I’d say just any place that’s known as a socially acceptable hangout place? bars, clubs, even simply parks? possibilites are endless homie, it’s up to you to just go out there and make it count

2 doesn't follow from 1 (i'm rarely in the house other than for sleep and on most weekends) and 3 poses a major issue

also, if you’re anxious about approaching people irl, I’d recommend just hitting up people through social media, and after you get comfortable enough by talking to them, you’d just go out with these people?

bars and clubs aren't ideal places to go alone, no? nor are parks, really, even when weather permits. what would i do, sit on a bench or wander around aimlessly?

im anxious about getting outta bed nigga

another decade alone listening to music

Attached: smiley-big.jpg (630x409, 40K)

>bars and clubs aren't ideal places to go alone
go with frens

>social media
don't have, and i couldn't imagine myself contacting random people if i did
it's not entirely accurate to say i don't have any, but it is accurate to say they don't spend time with me

how bad does it look if i'm 22 and want to buy dxm for old times sake? can they tell what i'm using it for when i buy it?

Attached: 1534404635349.gif (1024x750, 493K)

there’s nothing wrong with hitting the club alone, give it a go sometime

well, then you be the initiator? if you have people you can call your friends, you can just stop waiting for them to invite you to hang out and you can try just suggesting that you could do something together

>loser
>alone
>22
>buys a bunch of cough syrup
gee idk

thats about the only thing stopping me from doing it again
sigh
why can't we be avant teens forever

lmao man, idk how to help there. i can’t say something that hasn’t probably been said. they’re human beings just like you and there’s no reason to feel anxious about human interaction. i adopted this mindset sometime around high school and since then my anxiety has been non existent

>there’s nothing wrong with hitting the club alone, give it a go sometime
don't think i could pull it off. i've been to those places socially and didn't feel they were for me, can't imagine going alone. bars can be nice at least, but if i were to overcome my aversion to going alone, all the nearby ones solely attract retirees. i could venture into the city for a younger crowd, but that's a bit of an ordeal.
>if you have people you can call your friends, you can just stop waiting for them to invite you to hang out and you can try just suggesting that you could do something together
i do that, same result as if i waited for them to initiate

are there any other social places near you? like it doesn’t have to be the places I mentioned, it could be anywhere where you can hang out with and meet new people. also, if I’m getting this right they blow you off? if that’s so...those ain’t your friends homie.

social places such as? i go to the gym and a cafe sometimes, but i've never met anyone there. try to go to concerts and museums whenever i can as well, but ditto. i try to get out of the house often, and have even resorted to aimless walks around the neighborhood in the past, but i've grown tired of doing that.
>they blow you off?
not exactly. they have commitments of their own they've got to handle. sure it doesn't sound like it, but i'm not some fledgling undergrad. even worse, i'm fledgling at 26. granted, even when we were younger and there were far fewer commitments it was always a hassle to see them, but even when the stars aligned our social functions were restricted to us. yet, they mostly managed to carve out lives for themselves, and i'm still stuck where i've always been, roughly.

>NEVER think about what everyone else might think if you did this or that or anything.
Like a had a fucking choice

No one appreciates the music I like the way I do anyway

Attached: 155028011893.png (264x326, 113K)

nice user

Live life bro!! Go figure it out!! If you want someone to tell you what to do or do next youre never going to enjoy life. As i said, go figure life out if you want to be happy

dispiriting post desu

have you not met anyone at either place? surely there must be some people visiting these places, just start up a conversation or something. user, i genuinely wish i could give you better advice. :/ maybe try your luck in the city and try to make friends there? or just try to have your friends(whenever they’re free) invite you to some sort of a social gathering they’d attend anyway. you could meet people that would be around your age there and then it’s easy from there. What’re you listening at the moment, man? maybe you could find someone with similar taste in music as you as well. Godspeed, and good luck with whatever you do man, hope you make things work soon. sending good vibes again

Hearing this right now: youtube.com/watch?v=3rs_3fe51GY&t=7853s

Guess my psychological state.

Alone, off course.

gud taste, can never go wrong with some radiohead :)

youtu.be/b3y_KySfufE?t=81

Radiohead is one of my favorites bands. And Thom Yorke is a genius.

cheer up fren

youtube.com/watch?v=EUh3SSEvpyg

Attached: 17256374922.png (657x527, 44K)

look at you, retard frog posting, wallowing and sobbing in front of a board full of dumbasses.

thing is, you really dont know how good you have it. did you know married people fucking daydream ALL THE TIME about having time alone? thats like their most treasured fantasy, and the only time out they have is with their spouses in some dumbfuck McVacation to some rainy n***er island where they get to listen to their wife talk shit about her coworkers.

you are literally living in paradise, and you are not grateful. and thats a very bad thing.

>have you not met anyone at either place?
nope
>just start up a conversation or something.
about what, though?
>invite you to some sort of a social gathering they’d attend anyway.
for the most part they'd only attend social gatherings that exclude anyone outgroup
>What’re you listening at the moment, man?
nothing too attentively. cycling through some favorite pogues songs, less in deference to the upcoming holiday than to the simple fact that i'm drinking, and a few other assorted items. been going through some new wave and kraftwerk this past week. hope to see obituary next month.
you're very sweet, at least

>n***er
truly we've entered a new era

Attached: EFGd.gif (400x400, 9K)

not the other user, but you could easily just make a stupid joke to someone next to you about something happening right in front of you both to initiate the conversation, and then do your utmost to try to keep the conversation from dying
I can't tell if you're being difficult because of anxiety, trolling, or both (like one feeds into the other), but the more negative your attitude, the more this cycle self-perpetuates
The only thing that will save you is to just think "fuck it" and try to talk to people until it sticks and can maintain a 10+minute conversation that's at least

how do i know if someone actually wants to talk to me or if im wasting their time

i want to say "there's never anything worthy of a joke," but that's just more difficulty, isn't it? well, i still feel it to be true. i can at least promise you my difficulty is unintentional.

if they start acting shifty like they want to leave, or if their responses become more and more terse/succinct
at that point, just apologize and say something like "oh sorry, was I talking too much?" and they'll probably say "no, no, not at all" and say something else if they want to continue the conversation

it will all be okayi

Attached: Hiba.png (655x434, 14K)