They aren’t good

Some universal truths:
>Weezer and the members of Weezer acting as solo artists, have never released a consistently good album
>Weezer have some good singles with some good elements to them, but they get very annoying after the third listen (Buddy Holly, Island in the Sun, Pink Triangle, The Sweater Song)
>All of the members are nerdy, some people like this but it’s actually really embarrassing, especially as they’re all in their late 40s now
>Rivers with facial hair looks like your creepy uncle who always wanted you to sit on his lap
>Their band name literally stems from being bullied at school and that is the saddest way of accepting who you are
>They stole their logo from Wonder Woman
>The W shape they make with their hands is the stupidest thing ever
>The guy to the left of Rivers, in pink, has the most punchable, downie looking face ever
>Having multiple self titled albums that are all referred to by colour is not clever
>They can’t handle criticism to save their lives, since the Black Album got negative and mediocre reviews, I guarantee Cuomo is crying in his bed as we speak
>Going to the theatre with your fans is cool, but Rivers only does it because he has no real friends
>They’re better than Oasis but not as good as Blur, Radiohead, Nirvana or even RHCP are better in all honesty.
>The reason why the fuzzy rhythm guitar is iconic to them is because none of them are good enough to play a decent lead melody
(Inb4 Say it ain’t so, yeah that ones decent)

Attached: 8DFCD07A-E255-4134-AE82-8FE90D61FB6D.jpg (1394x1400, 109K)

Sheriff Rivers here, sounds like someone been drink'n too much moon-shine. Come on son let's go to the station.

Attached: 4230967809489026.png (320x358, 125K)

>Yea Forumscore album is garbage
More news at 11

Are you okay?

based

>I listened to the top 5 weezer spngs and looked at the album covers

name a Yea Forumscore album that is good. You can’t.

Trout Mask Replica.

In the Airplane Over the Sea

>universal truths

Attached: p8qqy2u1hcpy.jpg (900x900, 49K)

>here's my shitty opinion, pay attention to me please

In the Court of the Crimson King

Ok Computer

Say what you will about modern weezer but blue album and pinkerton are some of the finest albums to ever be released.

IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY MY SWEATER WHoOaHOhHAaHHOooHHHHHH

Attached: 8EF2B486-8A32-427C-BA60-67A192F5E237.jpg (3024x3024, 954K)

HOLD THIS THREAD AS I WALK AWAAAAAAY (AS I WALK AWAAYYY)

only acceptable answer

just Only in dreams makes this band one of the best ever

>Better than Oasis

Sorry to get hung up on this, but in that case we're comparing two bands that made two great albums. In this case, Oasis' Definitely Maybe absolutely crushes Blue Album and Morning Glory goes even with Pinkerton. But Oasis had basically an entire album of quality B-sides from that era that puts them over the edge.

I feel like people get hung up on Wonderwall. Oasis' first two albums are kino as fuck.

Pet Sounds

well, i'm an incoditional fan, it's my fav band and i do think they're bad, they're the worst, but some songs just stuck me so much it's ughhhhhhh a burden to carry for life.

Remain in Light

based