Holy shit Abba Zabba fucking slams

holy shit Abba Zabba fucking slams

Attached: safe as milk.jpg (500x500, 47K)

WOWIE ZOWIE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-LECTRICIT-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wow hahaha he picked the normie album hahahaha PFFBTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1507690936088.png (629x504, 36K)

SOOOOOOOO
SAAAAAAAAAD
BAAAAYBAAAAY

Safe as Milk is a great album
what's your favorite track anons? mine is Electricity

Tough call, but I always liked Dropout Boogie a lot, especially how the Captain's voice blends with the fuzztone.

Autumns Child

I should really listen to Safe As Milk. Trout Mask was awesome, so I don't expect anything less than greatness from this.

more like autisms child amirite?

I’m a big fan of this album, but you might be disappointed if you’re looking for more TMR weirdness. Safe As Milk is more along the lines of freaky garage rock. Strictly Personal is closer to TMR (it’s sort of like a prototype).

Not really looking for more TMR, just more Beefheart in general. Don't mind if it's different :)

Then enjoy, this is a solid album and was my proper introduction to the Captain (after Diddy Wah Diddy on the Nuggets compilation)

>hasn’t listened to it
It’s required listening. Stop posting

Safe As Milk is very different but also quite nice

Where there's woman

My favourite blues rock and Beefheart album even though its against the grain of what youd expect from them

IK RIGHT?????? This whole album fucking slaps my fellow zoomer.

Oof and yikespilled, very unintelligent post.

Electricity followed by Abba Zabba and maybe ZigZag wanderer

Attached: cobbler.gif (280x158, 792K)

>FAST AND BULBOUS!!! XDdDDD heh, just a funny esoteric reference... you probably wouldn't get it

Attached: 1550071879452.png (676x676, 745K)

'I'm Glad' is crazy

you're cool, friend :^)

ZIG ZAG WANDERER

strictly personal is just bad version of mirror man sessions tracks, which is the best thing beefheart has ever done besides TMR

The ending of Kandy Korn is the logical conclusion to music.

Try Shiny Beast next. That album FUCKS

The fucking album is a front to back banger. Sho' nuff n' yes I do is such a hype opener, Zig Zag Wanderer's bass solo is a highlight, and I also particularly love 'I'm Glad', 'Electricity' and 'Safe as Milk - Take 5' which is on an extended version of the album I believe, but the whole thing is such a fun listen.

FLOPPY BOOT.

STOMP DOWN.

TO THE GROUND.

WOWIE ZOWIE
LOVE ME DO

WOWIE ZOWIE
AND I LOVE YOU TOO

GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE GONNA BE MY WIFE GONNA SPICE MY LIFE

EEEEEE LL͠L̶LÉEE̴Ė̇͟E̡̍ͦ̚ĔͪͤE̛͚͈̤̱̹E̟̮E͠E̬̩̬̙͇̠͠E̥͍̱̣̙͖͉E͊̆̌͒͂ͣC̫̕ T̪͈̱͐ͬ͋͆͐̉̚R̘͍̭̭̩͒Ẽ̺̥͙̩̠ͬȄ̘̳͎̪̩̮̮͋͌E͙ͧ͟E̥͕̤̪͝Ȇ͙͖͎͕̰͓͂͞ͅE̡̦̋̾̆E͉̮̮͆̑̃ͨͫ̔ͅA͚A̵̮͇̣̩̥͚̻͊́̇ͦͤA̴̗̺͖̻͋̔͋̍͊̔̚A͍̜̝̩̫̗̳ͬ̏̔̓̋̆̚A̧͎ͧA̭̫̝̩̼̮ͫ͋ͨ̒̈̾̊A̤̣̯̟͐Ȁ̰̠̗̯̄ͭͭ̂ ͖̱̜Š͓̦̰͙ͮ̎̆ͣ͆A̵͈̘̗̪͑͐ ͍͓͈ͮ̓Ť̢͈̺̦̦̬̠̄̊͛E̞͍ͯ͋̇̋̑͐E͓̙̖͂E̳̤̗ͧͭ̂̆̊ͯẼ̹͍̪̠̻͕̀͑̈͒̿A̎ͬ͒A̡̘̗̳̗͓̱ͩͣ̋Ǎ̝̻̙͖̗A͎̟̝̩̿̐̋A͇̠̝A̱̘͎̱̤ͩ̃̌