Why does Yea Forums hate boomers so much?

Why does Yea Forums hate boomers so much?

Attached: 1528910297411.png (383x352, 85K)

they ruined the world and got rich doing it and now nobody else can get a leg up. they also have terrible taste in everything and usually are pretty fucking dumb. they got lucky with a few economic booms at the right time and are now set for life. but they think everyone younger than them is lazy for telling them that the system was/is shifted in their favor. the world will be a better place when they're all dead.

i dislike the fact that boomers are ignorant as fuck when it comes to music
but i don't hate boomers

>implying boomers' music taste can be generalized this easily
Elaborate user

They only like traditional genres of metal and typically always shout people down who like forms of metal outside death and thrash.

Boomers>Zoomers any fucking day

I unironically drink a can of Monster Ultra everyday

They're ignorant retards who are completely unwilling to see opinions different than their own, they remain in a consistent state of denial that they live among a generation that isn't comprised of complete simpletons like them, and they have the audacity to say they're superior for not being able to interpret anything that's going on around them. "haha maybe I"m just too old to get this" is their covert way of saying that they're too smart to like (insert thing) when in fact they're just fucking idiots that lack the capacity to understand new things.

daddy issues

They hate their dads.

Because this board is filled with zoomers

Because they have their taste poisoned by years of listening to nothing but shitty music, ans dare to call it "experience"

I mean, imagine dismissing a great artist such as 6ix9ine, XXXtentacion or Kanye West just because of the way that they look or act, without taking in consideration the one thing that should be judged: their musical quality. This of course leads them to spam their bullshit opinions and influence small minded normies, which makes it harder for true artists to get recognition, and the money that comes with it and allows them to but both freedom and equipment to make new, better, more challenging music. I mean, there are people listening to "le epic guitar riffs xd" in 2019 still, for God's sake.

All boomers and generational traitors should fucking hang

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WAS LIKE TO LIVE FOR 18 YEARS LISTENING TO THE SAME SHITTY BUTTROCK LIKE ACDC AND GUNS AND ROSES ON THE RADIO EVERY FUCKING DAY, OP!?

Because any extreme is bad. That’s why Zoomers are absolute shit too. Be well rounded

my condolences

Because if Boomers had taste we would have stadiums filled with concerts of Neutral Milk Hotel, The Flaming Lips and Surfjan Stevens instead of the likes of Queen and GnR

This.

1996-1999 generation best generation
Fuck both 90s Kids and Fortnite. Fuck Ronaldinho and Neymar

the only reason you're mentioning extremes here is because you're thinking of the worst examples of each and using those as representatives

zoomer

yes

Pop culture is all about youth so naturally the most terrifying thing for a fan is to grow old. So pop kiddies simply choose to believe that older generations are an entirely different species, spawned in a laboratory somewhere. It's easier than facing the grim reality that in the world of disposable culture, one day you too will be old and irrelavant.

boomers are to insufferable music nerds what jews are to /pol/

Don't hate boomers. Hate stubborn old fucks that can't put themselves in my shoes. Theres a whole universe of good music out there and i'm not going to be locked away from it because boomers think it's theirs. Modern music is such a deep fucking ocean, sometimes it's actually more therepeutic and freeing to just dip into the known quantity/quality of the past and find some real fkn gems.

Because Yea Forums is comprised of virgin liberal zoomers who hate themselves and can't enjoy life

No. Fuck off.

>liberals
>on four channel dot com

>now nobody else can get a leg up
What? Don't go to college and learn a trade skill. Everyone I know who did makes an easy six figures.

Do you and the people who say this understand that a lot of people are told to go to college at a young age before they have any grasp on what a job market even is? My parents planned out colleges for me the moment I hit high school. I was too young to know what I really wanted to do or what jobs would be most viable as a career, so I went with it assuming they knew what they were talking about. They didn't.
This happens to a ton of people, especially Asian Americans (as if the Chinese dad who busted his fucking ass working a trade job is gonna let his kid do anything but become an electrical engineer, doctor, or software developer). All of those hilarious libtard degrees that aren't viable in the job market? 9 times out of 10 it's because the kid was told to go to college by teachers and parents because he/she was "a smart kid", but they got there and said "I have no idea what the fuck to do or what will secure a good career" and just picked something that sounded interesting, racking up debt while doing so.
Gen X failed at raising us. They were told to go to college as kids because it was more affordable at the time and jobs requiring degrees were easy to nail down, then they popped out kids and said "You have to do it too", so now the job market is oversaturated with college degrees and people drowning in debt who won't let go of their job even if it makes them want to die because they need to keep making money or they'll never pay off their loans.
To make all the matters worse, many boomers and gen X don't understand this, even now. You can forgive them for not having the foresight to raise their kids better, but you can't forgive them for looking at their 22 year old kid who has more debt than even they do, and is unable to find a job in an insanely competitive market, and saying "Just try harder." Gen X might be the worst generation of parents ever, and it's because they were raised by boomers, the first privileged generation in modern America.

seething collegecuck

I actually got a free ride and landed a job in my field straight out of the gate. I'm seething on behalf of people my age who weren't so lucky, and on behalf of the version of me in another timeline that decided to go for an art degree because he wasn't sure if he was smart enough to commit to STEM, then ended up jobless and drowning in debt. My parents wouldn't have given a shit, they'd let me do it because "you're bright and we're sure you'll find a job no matter what degree you get, you're a college man" and then they'd ask why I don't have a house and three kids by 30.

You're talking about real baby boomers. The "boomers" of Yea Forums are millenials, who are just as fucked as zoomers.

I'd rather listen to Queen than to some of the worst indieshit bands that you mentioned.