How can an album be so good?

How can an album be so good?

Attached: R-2498807-1425279296-1235.jpeg.jpg (600x591, 132K)

By having a concept applied to its sound. The concept of Abbey Road was tight, flawless production values.

>"Hey we have to put out a new album soon"
>"Well, do we have any songs?"
>"Well, Ringo has a faggy one about an octopus"
>"And I've got one called Something"
>"Well it's better than nothing"
>"Hey John, let's toss together some outtakes in a medley"
>"Only if you give us some crappy doo wop, Paul"

And thus.

>The Beatles
Theres your answer

How can a post be so faggy?

>Reddit

There's your answer.

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

>"And I've got one called Something"
This is legit funny as fuck. I never noticed it before, the song is literally called fucking SOMETHING. Imagine naming your song "Something".

Edit: Wow thanks for all the likes YouTube!

It's called a line break you infant

Go back to you phone-posting slob.

Are you retarded or something? It makes a lot of sense considering the opening lyrics.

I'm on a laptop and I've been a Yea Forumstant since 2011 kiddo. They're line breaks, it's organizational and the opposite of slobbish you mentally deprived idiot.

>dude it has the word "something" IN the lyrics
>you just wouldn't get it

Take a screencap.

Holy shit

There's very little to get, you just need to understand English.

>I'm on a laptop and I've been a Yea Forumstant since 2011 kiddo. They're line breaks, it's organizational and the opposite of slobbish you mentally deprived idiot.

Attached: 23ySV.png (223x274, 3K)

>I'm on a laptop and I've been a Yea Forumstant since 2011 kiddo. They're line breaks, it's organizational and the opposite of slobbish you mentally deprived idiot.

Attached: Dollarphotoclub_71226189-256x300[1].jpg (256x300, 34K)

Please all of you get out of my thread

possibly the most reddit post i've ever seen

Attached: ce2dd076dc6b29908f20a2c32bfd45c3f55fe4335a1946c60b230fe00f92fa6c[1].jpg (612x613, 94K)

this was a based post

I've only recently got to Abbey Road. I came into it fucking loving the White Album. And despite being a much more traditional album than white, and seeming super short in comparison, I'm now at the point where I may say Abbey Road is better.
That's makes sense. The fucking bass and guitar tones (i mean and everything but these get me) are perfect, and I'm always impressed at how seamless the tracks on the second half flow into eachother. Like the songs are super varied but they flow perfectly because of the consistent production across them all.

I mean the name is super important to the point and appeal of the song. Like Frank Sinatra said how Something is the best love song ever written and it doesn't even say "I love you". What he's saying is like, "something" is the point of the song because it's a feeling that is so profound that there is no word for it, and that's why it's so convincing. So, you could say that the song is not named for a lack of a word, but because the song itself is about having a lack of a word, making the name "Something" the most accurate name for the song. Also the song is written by George but Faul's bass is the lead and a great part and that's cool.

Attached: 1549975057028.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Attached: lol.jpg (253x259, 29K)

Thanks for the print, really good, ta.