WHATS THERE TO LIIIIIIIIVE FOOOOOR

WHATS THERE TO LIIIIIIIIVE FOOOOOR
WHO NEEDS THE PEAAAAACE COOOORPS

Attached: gotosanfransico.jpg (355x355, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollowverse.com/frank-zappa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Oh, my hair's getting good in the back!

Attached: zappa2.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Ahaha
Ahahaha

>American way
>How did it start
>Thousands of creeps
>Killed in the park
>American way
>Try and explain
>Scab of a nation
>Driven insane
>DOOOOON'T CRYYYYYY
>GOTTA GO BYEEEE BYEEEEEEEE
>SUDDENLY DIEEEE DIEEEEEEEE
>COP KILL A CREEP
>POW POW POW

>HEY PUNK WHERE YOU GOING WITH THAT FLOWER IN YA HAND
>I'M GOING OUT TO FRISCO TO JOIN A PSYCHEDELIC BAND

Hi boys and girls, I'm Jimmy Carl Black and I'm the Indian of the group.

>hahaha so funny you're funny get this nibba to buzzfeed right now
/s

>I hope she sees me twirling
>Yes, I hope she sees me dancing and twirling

>SOME SAY YOUR NOSE
>SOME SAY YOUR TOES
>I THINK ITS YOUR MIIIIIIND
>I THINK ITS YOUR MIIIIIIIIIIIIND

so all the random noises are to fuck with people on drugs, right?

Friendly reminder that Take your clothes off when you dance is an example of sincere zappa

Yeah, Zappa was extremely opposed to fat shaming.

he was also a right-libertarian

Uh, yeah, no. He was not. Stop trying to claim Zappa.

>Yeah, Zappa was extremely opposed to fat shaming.
wtf i hate zappa now?

hollowverse.com/frank-zappa/

This website was clearly written by someone who is unfamiliar with who Frank Zappa was as a person, and who really doesn't understand what he was talking about when he talked politics.

he wanted lower taxes and small government though

prove it

He wanted the government to not be involved in people's private lives, and he wanted it to do what it could do as efficiently as possible, and for the lowest price possible. He never specified what. But then, guess what? He fucking HATED corporate America. Corporations are the worst thing in the world to Frank Zappa. He really strongly disliked the kind of capitalism that right-libertarians think should be held as the highest virtue.

I'm not saying he was a leftist, but he sure as fuck wasn't anything that had anything to do with the right wing.

he didn't do drugs, but he supported their decriminalization, not legalization. that doesn't sound left-wing t' me

>when zappa was vocally anti-republican and anti-fascist and he's still too right wing for the new batch of lefties

Attached: 20190316_023616.jpg (1422x2181, 574K)

I respect the man deep within the cockles of my ass. That's all I have to say about it.

He didn't support cops at all.

most right-libertarians are skeptical of the police in my opinion

Well, your opinion is wrong.

he's literally right. look up "cops owned" on youtube and 90% of videos are from libertarians who have read the constitution and their local laws religiously. libertarians hate cops.

Yeah, when it's them being pulled over. They like it when other people, particularly Black people, get pulled over though. Libertarians didn't say a thing about Philando Castile's killing. Frank Zappa was extremely opposed to racial discrimination too. His music about racists says just as much. Definitely not on the right.

all people of all political positions said a thing about philando castiles killing.

Oh yeah, a liiiiittle tiny smidgen of the right-libs said something like "he shouldn't have reached for his wallet" or some shit. You think Frank Zappa would have said that, or do you think he would have said the police were acting so far out of line and that it was apparent that that officer was in the wrong?

Honestly dude, I'm drunk and high right now and I have so little patience for this bullshit that you had better be quick and precise with your fucking response.

Libertarians hate corporations too retard

>They like it when other people, particularly Black people, get pulled over though.
No they don't.

Yeah, Yea Forums shits not knowing shit about politics. Surprise surprise. Fuck yall, cocksuckin ass bitches.

some are transitions and some serve to add effect/narration